Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side (713 Views)

Luis Suarez And Sofia Balbi Renew Wedding Vows, Messi On Guest List / Cristiano Ronaldo Congratulates Messi On Wining Ballon D’or / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by orohbiro(f): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Today is the 35 birthday of Lionel messi and we hard like 4 threads would made a topic about the birthday but none made the front page.

Haba this is too childish naaaas

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by rickpat(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
orohbiro:
Today is the 35 birthday of Lionel messi and we hard like 4 threads would made a topic about the birthday but none made the front page.

Haba this is too childish naaaas
most folks here are occupied with politics....it's only a fool that would hate a footballer...he took your wife, girlfriend or your cookies?...you can dislike...hate is a strong world....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIONEL ANDRES MESSI...MY FAVORITE

3 Likes

Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by princeabdul(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2022
The way you're ridding his D, I hope you don't get to break it. Pessi isn't that great, he actually rode on laliga being the farmers league.
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2022
All the moderators in Nairaland hates the only 7th Balon d'or winner and best player in the world. They are not happy with his achievements.
princeabdul:
The way you're ridding his D, I hope you don't get to break it. Pessi isn't that great, he actually rode on laliga being the farmers league.

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by Bishop7170: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Happy birthday, there might be no hatread I guess, probably mods are sleeping or are in the UK for the ongoing case.
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by BlaqFaze: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Bishop7170:
Happy birthday, there might be no hatread I guess, probably mods are sleeping or are in the UK for the ongoing case.
But they can post "Chris Evans gets rid of iPhone 6s" undecided
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by BlaqFaze: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2022
princeabdul:
Abeg ehn... advice to all smokers... make sure say you get beta food before you smoke loud

1 Like

Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by princeabdul(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Abeg ehn... advice to all smokers... make sure say you get beta food before you smoke loud
you need this more buffoon
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by BlaqFaze: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2022
princeabdul:
grin nor go kill yourself o...take it easy grin
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
princeabdul:
princeabdul:
Farmer's league?
By that very definition,which league is not a farmer's league?
Stop being a hater..
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by princeabdul(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
Farmer's league?
By that very definition,which league is not a farmer's league?
Stop being a hater..
EPL isn't.
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
princeabdul:
EPL isn't.
Lol..
Man City has won 4 of the last 5 EPL and it is not a farmer's league?
Same period Barca won 2,Madrid won 2 and Athletico won 1 and yet it is a farmer's league? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by BlaqFaze: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
princeabdul:
EPL isn't.
you mean MPL...man-city premier league undecided
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by princeabdul(m): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
BlaqFaze:
you mean MPL...man-city premier league undecided
westham will thump your finished club
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by BlaqFaze: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
princeabdul:
westham will thump your finished club
Mallorca will destroy Man u undecided
Re: The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side by princeabdul(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Mallorca will destroy Man u undecided
not even on pes man rest.�

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6splus 128GB And Airpod / Tyson Fury Mocks Anthony Joshua’s Post-fight Speech After Oleksandr Usyk Defeat / Three Draws Have Come In This Ticket.1000 Odds Is No Big Deal As I Will Be On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.