Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Cardtonic Is Giving Away 15 Macbooks To 15 Tech Enthusiasts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cardtonic Is Giving Away 15 Macbooks To 15 Tech Enthusiasts (776 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Tech. Enthusiasts Living In Abuja! / CORONAVIRUS: Real Python Is Giving Away A Free Python Course Bundle / Tech Enthusiasts And Geeks Meetup In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardtonic Is Giving Away 15 Macbooks To 15 Tech Enthusiasts by cardtonic: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
In order to promote technology in Nigeria, Cardtonic is giving away 15 Macbooks to 15 people that show a strong interest in it.

As a company that thrives on technology, Cardtonic sees the need to showcase it and encourage enthusiasts to pursue careers in the tech industry by giving them access to tools like a MacBook.

How to Apply

Individuals with skills or interest in the following categories are encouraged to apply until the 15th of August:

Coding: Mobile development, frontend development, and backend development.

Non-Coding: Product design, graphics design, and technical writing.

Applicants must be Nigerians under 30 years of age, with a proven interest in their category of interest.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

A shortlist of applicants will be announced on or before the 15th of September, then they’ll be invited to complete a short review.

Those who win may be invited to join the growing Cardtonic tech team on a full-time contract if they wish. Depending on how successful the scheme is, it might be repeated annually.

For more information, kindly visit Upskill.cardtonic.com or send a mail to Give@cardtonic.com.

ABOUT CARDTONIC

As a platform, Cardtonic combines flexibility with automation to help businesses scale with gift cards and also to allow individuals to sell off gift cards for cash at a nice rate.

Businesses can also use Cardtonic to launch complete gifting programs using both online and physical gift cards. In addition, Cardtonic offers end-to-end gift card solutions for businesses.

Re: Cardtonic Is Giving Away 15 Macbooks To 15 Tech Enthusiasts by airsaylongcome: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fraud unfolding
Re: Cardtonic Is Giving Away 15 Macbooks To 15 Tech Enthusiasts by Kingstown: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2023
cardtonic:
In order to promote technology in Nigeria, Cardtonic is giving away 15 Macbooks to 15 people that show a strong interest in it.

As a company that thrives on technology, Cardtonic sees the need to showcase it and encourage enthusiasts to pursue careers in the tech industry by giving them access to tools like a MacBook.

How to Apply

Individuals with skills or interest in the following categories are encouraged to apply until the 15th of August:

Coding: Mobile development, frontend development, and backend development.

Non-Coding: Product design, graphics design, and technical writing.

Applicants must be Nigerians under 30 years of age, with a proven interest in their category of interest.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

A shortlist of applicants will be announced on or before the 15th of September, then they’ll be invited to complete a short review.

Those who win may be invited to join the growing Cardtonic tech team on a full-time contract if they wish. Depending on how successful the scheme is, it might be repeated annually.

For more information, kindly visit Upskill.cardtonic.com or send a mail to Give@cardtonic.com.

ABOUT CARDTONIC

As a platform, Cardtonic combines flexibility with automation to help businesses scale with gift cards and also to allow individuals to sell off gift cards for cash at a nice rate.

Businesses can also use Cardtonic to launch complete gifting programs using both online and physical gift cards. In addition, Cardtonic offers end-to-end gift card solutions for businesses.

Hello card tonic, I initiated a withdrawal transaction today on my wallet and since it has been pending suddenly The status of my transaction changed from pending to processing. I don't understand why. Moniepiont mfb has network, I recieved and used it for transaction this morning why should there be delay for me to recieve my money from you guys? I need the money urgently I'm in a dire situation this is not funny

(1) (Reply)

ALX Will Start Charging 400$ Acceptance Fee. / Help On Reading Xml Files In Vb.net / What Is Happening On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.