Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

NJFP Assessment Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NJFP Assessment Update (2488 Views)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme(NJFP) Assessment Test / NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture) / Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NJFP Assessment Update by OwaliZiz(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
NJFP UPDATE

Dear Applicant,

It’s been a minute!

We are pleased to inform you that we are now at the long-awaited Assessment Stage of the program’s selection process.

We apologise for the delay in bringing you details regarding the assessment, further to our last update. We needed to secure an assessment process that would be seamless and worthwhile for you.

As previously communicated, you will be required to take a Cognitive Test to examine your understanding of essential digital tools and systems and to assess your leadership and communication skills.

You are also expected to complete a Soft Skills training after your assessment. More details on the training will be shared with you in the coming days.

In the meantime, here are some essential things to note about this assessment:
➢ It is mandatory.
➢ The test link is valid for the next 48 hours, after which you will not be able to access it.
➢ Make sure you enter the email address associated with your Fellow account. This is the only way your assessment will be matched with your NJFP profile.

For technical queries related to the Test platform, write to support@imocha.io

Good luck!

Disclaimer
The link and details of the tests will NOT be posted online or on any social media channels. Any posts with links purporting to provide such tests from the Jubilee Fellows Programme should be regarded as FAKE. These tests are FREE and only open to applicants to the Programme.
Re: NJFP Assessment Update by Kcxee(m): 2:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Can you please help me clearify my mind how many sections are there in the test.

I did three and clicked on finish test button.

I feel there are other sections I did not attempt mentally.
Re: NJFP Assessment Update by ynsaeed(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2022
Dear Applicant,

It’s been a minute!

We are pleased to inform you that we are now at the long-awaited Assessment Stage of the program’s selection process.

We apologise for the delay in bringing you details regarding the assessment, further to our last update. We needed to secure an assessment process that would be seamless and worthwhile for you.

As previously communicated, you will be required to take a Cognitive Test to examine your understanding of essential digital tools and systems and to assess your leadership and communication skills.

You are also expected to complete a Soft Skills training after your assessment. More details on the training will be shared with you in the coming days.

➢ It is mandatory.
➢ The test link is valid for the next 48 hours, after which you will not be able to access it.
➢ Make sure you enter the email address associated with your Fellow account. This is the only way your assessment will be matched with your NJFP profile.

Good luck!

Disclaimer
The link and details of the tests will NOT be posted online or on any social media channels. Any posts with links purporting to provide such tests from the Jubilee Fellows Programme should be regarded as FAKE. These tests are FREE and only open to applicants to the Programme.[ ]
Re: NJFP Assessment Update by ynsaeed(m): 6:28am On Jun 25, 2022
When dis you receive this message pls
OwaliZiz:
NJFP UPDATE

Dear Applicant,

It’s been a minute!

➢ It is mandatory.

Good luck!

Disclaimer
The link and details of the tests will NOT be posted online or on any social media channels. Any posts with links purporting to provide such tests from the Jubilee Fellows Programme should be regarded as FAKE. These tests are FREE and only open to applicants to the Programme.
Re: NJFP Assessment Update by kpemmzy(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Kcxee:
Can you please help me clearify my mind how many sections are there in the test.

Please I'm yet to take mine. Is the difficulty level on a high side? Please what time of questions did you answer? Lastly, did you use a phone or laptop?
Re: NJFP Assessment Update by Kcxee(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
kpemmzy:

Please I'm yet to take mine. Is the difficulty level on a high side? Please what time of questions did you answer? Lastly, did you use a phone or laptop?

It wasn't difficult.

I used my phone but did it at mid night to have good network connection.
Re: NJFP Assessment Update by uncleteeh(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kcxee:

Because you didn't read the instructions.
There were only 3 sections, 30 qs and 45mins to answer them.
Clear your mind off any doubts.

1 Like

Re: NJFP Assessment Update by Pistolx(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
The test was simple, praying to God to get hired
Re: NJFP Assessment Update by Ibkay32(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Who else received next step message for the training??
Re: NJFP Assessment Update by Samolasoj(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ibkay32:
Who else received next step message for the training??

I did too
Re: NJFP Assessment Update by saxoholic1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
What is this programme all about... Someone should tell me.... We they give grants?

(1) (Reply)

Maesrk Test Results / Reckitt Benckiser Ltd / Vacancies - Nigerian Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.