Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Have I Lost Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have I Lost Him? (1487 Views)

Where Have I Gone Wrong With My Daughter? / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Lost Him? by pixie(f): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2007
I have this friend, a guy, we've been friends since our school days, later we started dating. All seemed well and was ok until he told me he was a free thinker. told him to give me a break to think things out but i knew i couldn't date him no more, didn't want to lose his friendship and i've called him to apologise on different occasions but he would say it's ok and he'll call back but never does.

wat do i do as i really miss his friendship.

pls advice.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by simplyme3(f): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2007
u have lost him to a pot of soup. Simple.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Imani(f): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2007
pixie:

I have this friend, a guy, we've been friends since our school days, later we started dating. All seemed well and was ok until he told me he was a free thinker. told him to give me a break to think things out but i knew i couldn't date him no more, didn't want to lose his friendship and i've called him to apologise on different occasions but he would say it's ok and he'll call back but never does.

what do i do as i really miss his friendship.

please advice.

Maybe he just provided an avenue to get out himself of the relationship.

Dont get guilt ridden. You have apologised like you claim and if your friendship means anything to him, he will call back. Or maybe he also needs to think things through as well.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by mamaput(f): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2007
Seems that he is not a free thinker after all
Re: Have I Lost Him? by pixie(f): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ Imani,

that was what a friend of mine thot too, if dat's the case too bad. I'm not guilt ridden far from it but i someties think if things could have turned out different.

@ simply_me
simply_me:

u have lost him to a pot of soup. Simple.

Imao na for your pot he land? shocked shocked shocked. no be small thing o.

@mama put,
maybe he ain't truly.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Njoy1(f): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2007
He ain't calling cos you're no longer on his mind, he's moved on to another free thinker.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Roadblock: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2007
oju imale ko kuro loti grin grin grin
Re: Have I Lost Him? by CrazyMan(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
You mustn’t force yourself on him. If he promised to call you and later broke his promise, that simply means he has less interest in you. Just let him be.

Cheer up there are still nice guys out there ok? wink
Re: Have I Lost Him? by pixie(f): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
Roadblock:

oju imale ko kuro loti grin grin grin
@ roadblock
lol which oti? pele o imale.there are many otis so imale in this case is not addicted to one oti i just want to make peace with that oti, i might still need it ok?

@crazykid

thanks but don't gtit twisted i'm not forcing myself on the guy no reason to i'm just someone who will raher have more friends than enemies as they say keep an eye on your friend but a closer eye on ur enemy. wink
Re: Have I Lost Him? by otokx(m): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2007
free thinker ke?
Re: Have I Lost Him? by tpia: 4:38am On Aug 16, 2007
what crazykid said.

If he said he'll call, and doesnt, he's obviously probably into something else.

not that you're forcing yourself on him, but that's how it could look to the guy.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by jintujinta(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2008
Does it mean that all through your friendship, you never knew he was a free thinker before you started dating?
Re: Have I Lost Him? by SweetT1: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Poster

I think the brother has read your book titled " Wishy washy".
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ifyalways(f): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
tpia:

what crazykid said.

If he said he'll call, and doesnt, he's obviously probably into something else.

not that you're forcing yourself on him, but that's how it could look to the guy.
So true !
Re: Have I Lost Him? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Topic,

Looks like at the time the "ship had sail" shocked

At this time "more passenger/s" must have boarded the ship,. ,  .  ,  . . ,  .

Sorry,  embarassed
Re: Have I Lost Him? by bigfather(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
why was the break in the first place ? And you shouldn't have dated in the first place since you knew you were going to take the candy away from the child . undecided
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Scopium: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2008
[size=13pt]If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours but if it doesn't I guess you know the rest[/size]
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours but if it doesn't I guess you know the rest[/size]
YES. . . . if it doesn't, . . . hunt it down n' kill it. tongue
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Busta(f): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2008
Scopium:

Word!

Give him a break, stop calling him . . .maybe he'll come around later.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by frannie: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
I think you've lost him.he's no good 4 u sad
Re: Have I Lost Him? by shylladear(f): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2008
Just let him be.
if he realy cares for u even if he doesnt love u at least if he cares for he will come back
if not as ur guy then just as a friend.
so be cool wink.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Godalone(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2008
Your guy is not a free thinker as he claimed,i am sure he does not understand anything about free thinking.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by baloolaspo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
are u sure u have not hot him ever befor how, actually i am a motivational speaker, and a good moderator advicer wat i wil tell u is to be cool, endurance is the best method for to use because is limited now . add me to ur yahoo messger as baloonian777@yahoo.com ,or call for further advice 08054963564 or 07025292496 smiley wink cheesy[b][/b]
Re: Have I Lost Him? by otokx(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2008
Which one be free thinker abeg? Are you a slave thinker?

(1) (Reply)

Can Yoy Marry From A Polygamous Family? / My Wife Chase My Maid Away / African Fathers Are So Sweet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.