Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. (529 Views)

UK Imposes Travel Ban On 30 Countries Over COVID-19 Surge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2022
The truth is that Russia usually come up with half a dozen mutually contradictory claims and see if any stick.

The truth is that Russia has lied so consistently that if they say it's raining, you'd better look out the window.

The truth is that Russia has covered their credibility so thoroughly with shit that the smell will stick forever.

I'm not saying the US is beyond lying, but when Russia claims things that don't even make sense, like how a Russian-speaking Jew is a Nazi committing genocide on Russians or that they've found 30 US-run labs for biological warfare, you don't even have to ask the US about it. The Russians are lying, and that's it.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2022
The said there were WMD in Iraq and you believed that BS . But when Russia does the same you say it's all lies(even though Vladimir Putin keeps pointing hard facts to you ass-licking capitalist pigs) Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 2:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
The said there were WMD in Iraq and you believed that BS . But when Russia does the same you say it's all lies(even though Vladimir Putin keeps pointing hard facts to you ass-licking capitalist pigs) Nonsense undecided
WMD weren't found because the Russian backed Saddam's regime were smart to quickly clear all evidences before the US could get to them. Had the Iraqi invasion not taken place, Iraqi do be nuclear powered long ago and threatening the rest of the world like North Korea.
Nuclear weapons acquisition were part of the dictators agenda for years and if not for Isreal's bombing of his completed nuclear facility they could have acquired it too.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 2:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
You neither know Russia nor its history so just keep quiet till you've taken time to study that evil country.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by funshint(m): 3:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

WMD weren't found because the Russian backed Saddam's regime were smart to quickly clear all evidences before the US could get to them. Had the Iraqi invasion not taken place, Iraqi do be nuclear powered long ago and threatening the rest of the world like North Korea.
Nuclear weapons acquisition were part of the dictators agenda for years and if not for Isreal's bombing of his completed nuclear facility they could have acquired it too.
Something that even US officials have apologizd for, for being entirely pure fabrication. You must be a mumu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:
You neither know Russia nor its history so just keep quiet till you've taken time to study that evil country.
STFU . I school in Russia mumu and you can't tell me jack about that country talk more of its history

1 Like

Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

You're a grade-one fool. Where were you when Putin challenged the US and her ass-licking allies to come forward with proof of WMD in Iraq and Libya? Some of you dimwitted-pricks just enjoy talking without making research and you want us here to swallow the same BS the US feeds you daily . Nonsense

1 Like

Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
You're a grade-one fool. Where were you when Putin challenged the US and her ass-licking allies to come forward with proof of WMD in Iraq and Libya? Some of you dimwitted-pricks just enjoy talking without making research and you want us here to swallow the same BS the US feeds you daily . Nonsense
Only a fool won't know that for Putin to have ever made that statement means there was indeed Russia's involvement in the WMD.

Only irredeemable top grade dimwit fools believe anything that comes from Russia even at this point in history.

I don't need to tell you where you belong.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
STFU . I school in Russia mumu and you can't tell me jack about that country talk more of its history
What do you know about Russia and what's the cheap course you finally studied there? Hahahaha
It's mostly failed and brainless jambites that couldn't get a decent course of study in naija that often go to places they first have to start with language studies in the hope of landing a manageable course of study. Places where admission criteria are watered down for monetary gains.
Keep unraveling your failures.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

What do you know about Russia and what's the cheap course you finally studied there? Hahahaha
It's mostly failed and brainless jambites that couldn't get a decent course of study in naija that often go to places they first have to start with language studies in the hope of landing a manageable course of study. Places where admission criteria are watered down for monetary gains.
Keep unraveling your failures.
Lol...you're being more stupid than necessary but that's alright . After all, this is a low-budget forum that permits low-profile idìots like you access. But I can't blame you sha...I'll have to blame Nairaland for allowing moròns like you access . grin
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Only a fool won't know that for Putin to have ever made that statement means there was indeed Russia's involvement in the WMD.

Only irredeemable top grade dimwit fools believe anything that comes from Russia even at this point in history.

I don't need to tell you where you belong.
My problem with idìots like you is that you bring sentiment into public discussion . FYI , its on record that no WMD were found in Iraq . grin

Here's the actual confession on the Jimmy Dore show . Kindly watch it and stop displaying westernize hypocrisy in public :

https://fb.watch/dT2G_Vfk2X/ grin grin grin
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
Lol...you're being more stupid than necessary but that's alright . After all, this is a low-budget forum that permits low-profile idìots like you access. But I can't blame you sha...I'll have to blame Nairaland for allowing moròns like you access . grin
Hahahaha, trying to digress in order to hide further exposition of your academic failures as an individual.
Quick in calling this a low profile forum yet you are here as the low profile idiot.
Come clean and answer my questions.
I'm an accomplished individual so can't help laughing at you stupidity trying to paint a different picture of someone you know nothing about.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Hahahaha, trying to digress in order to hide further exposition of your academic failures as an individual.
Quick in calling this a low profile forum yet you are here as the low profile idiot.
Come clean and answer my questions.
I'm an accomplished individual so can't help laughing at you stupidity trying to paint a different picture of someone you know nothing about.
STFU! You're just accomplished toilet cleaner with a secondary Secondary school certificate. So there's nothing new about that grin
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
My problem with idìots like you is that you bring sentiment into public discussion . FYI , its on record that no WMD were found in Iraq . grin

Here's the actual confession on the Jimmy Dore show . Kindly watch it and stop displaying westernize hypocrisy in public :

https://fb.watch/dT2G_Vfk2X/ grin grin grin
How can anyone expect you to understand anything? If you could you won't send me such stuff.
Who didn't know the weapons weren't found? In my statements I made that clear and the possible reasons for that but how can a dimwit like you comprehend that?

Empty heads that went to study cheap courses in Russia.

Tell me what cheap course you studied in Russia and what you even know about Russia. Rubbish!
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

How can anyone expect you to understand anything? If you could you won't send me such stuff.
Who didn't know the weapons weren't found? In my statements I made that clear and the possible reasons for that but how can a dimwit like you comprehend that?

Empty heads that went to study cheap courses in Russia.

Tell me what cheap course you studied in Russia and what you even know about Russia. Rubbish!
Lol....why are you so intrested in knowing what course I studied there . Or are you thinking of defecting ? Lol...anyway, you're just a dimwitted fellow with a phone . But first watch the video then come back and engage me, because right now , your arguments is just outright illogical, and as it stands , your stupidity is overwhelming me grin
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
STFU! You're just accomplished toilet cleaner with a secondary Secondary school certificate. So there's nothing new about that grin

I can see I've caught you already. Hahahahaha

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm an accomplished professional that can only practice under license.

So what cheap course did you beg for in Russia and how many times did you fail jamb in Naija?. Hahahahaha
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
Lol....why are you so intrested in knowing what course I studied there . Or are you thinking of defecting ? Lol...anyway, you're just a dimwitted fellow with a phone . But first watch the video then come back and engage me, because right now , your arguments is just outright illogical, and as it stands , you're stupidity is overwhelming me grin
HahHahahaha ode online. Rubbing shoulders with people above your class and intellect because you managed to learn how to operate a phone. See your life?
You said you studied in Russia like I don't know better. Failure spotted!
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

I can see I've caught you already. Hahahahaha

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm an accomplished professional that can only practice under license.

So what cheap course did you beg for in Russia and how many times did you fail jamb in Naija?. Hahahahaha
JAMB exams ke? Lol...isn't that the exams mòrons like you cheat on to secure admission into half-baked institutions that keep going on strike ?

Lol...even at that , you dimwits keep going to schools that issue certificates that arent even recognized in other third-world countries talk more of developed countries grin
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
JAMB exams ke? Lol...isn't that the exams mòrons like you cheat on to secure admission into half-baked institutions that keep going on strike ?

Lol...even at that , you dimwits keep going to schools that issue certificates that arent even recognized in other third-world countries talk more of developed countries grin
Parents that have had to send there children to Russia suffer a lot of depression. I can imagine the pains and disappointments you put the unfortunate couple that gave birth to you through.

Sorry to disappoint you once again, I was a 1st class scholar with the best of both Nigerian and foreign (Western) educational exposures.

I'm currently setting up what should be one of the country's best brands with global coverage and reach.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Parents that have had to send there children to Russia suffer a lot of depression. I can imagine the pains and disappointments you put the unfortunate couple that gave birth to you through.

Sorry to disappoint you once again, I was a 1st class scholar with the best of both Nigerian and foreign (Western) educational exposures.

I'm currently setting up what should be one of the country's best brands with global coverage and reach.
You're low-life abeg. Just watch the video and stop disturbing my mentions with your doctored result that was probably bought for less than 100k grin
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
You're low-life abeg. Just watch the video and stop disturbing my mentions with your doctored result that was probably bought for less than 100k grin
Video I've already trashed or can't you read? Are you that dumb?

Till you tell me what cheap course your parents begged on your behalf in Russia, remain in shame.

I pity your parents. I'm sure they labored to send you to better schools here only for you to end up the failure they had to fight to be admitted in Russia.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Video I've already trashed or can't you read? Are you that dumb?

Till you tell me what cheap course your parents begged on your behalf in Russia, remain in shame.

I pity your parents. I'm sure they labored to send you to better schools here only for you to end up the failure they had to fight to be admitted in Russia.

At least I can carry my certificate and work in any part of the world without going through an integrity-test . Unlike you who will have to take multiple exams and even get rejected if the institution you applied to considers Nigerian certification illegal grin
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:

At least I can carry my certificate and work in any part of the world without going through an integrity-test . Unlike you who will have to take multiple exams and even get rejected if the institution you applied to considers Nigerian certification illegal grin

You see the idiot you are can't let you understand simple English lines?

What did I tell you about my education?
Go back to it before typing rubbish.

Secondly, what did I tell you about my status? Idiot, I'm an employer of labour and have job openings for both Nigerians and foreigners who went to better western Schools rather than cheap Russian education?

You are here talking about job hunting. For who? You think I'm a jobless graduate of a cheap Russian school?

Run off to mingle with your mates, mumu.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

You see the idiot you are can't let you understand simple English lines?

What did I tell you about my education?
Go back to it before typing rubbish.

Secondly, what did I tell you about my status? Idiot, I'm an employer of labour and have job openings for both Nigerians and foreigners who went to better western Schools rather than cheap Russian education?

You are here talking about job hunting. For who? You think I'm a jobless graduate of a cheap Russian school?

Run off to mingle with your mates, mumu.
Lol... STFU. You're just an online illiterate who has a degree in toilet cleaning cheesy

And next time , please make research instead of coming online to throw tantrums about what you have no knowledge on grin
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
Lol... STFU. You're just an online illiterate who has a degree in toilet cleaning cheesy

And next time , please make research instead of coming online to throw tantrums about what you have no knowledge on grin
Hahahahaha all you can do is to through insults here and there in order to dodge pertinent questions that would've exposed the failure you are.
STFU goes to the unfortunate woman that will forever bear the pains of giving birth to your kind and also to the man that got her pregnant.
In your next life learn to work harder so you won't have to be dumped in Russia. Lols
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:

Ooh, I was even thinking you sent a link to a relevant video but now I know that you know absolutely nothing about these matters. I wonder how old you are by the way? Apparently you are just a brainless kid that has been wasting my time all evening.
Scan my comments on this forum to unlearn the garbage in your head and know who you are dealing with.
Next time you quote me without a word about the questions I've asked you several times earlier all the curses you've been spreading on nairaland will fall on that woman you already know.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Ooh, I was even thinking you sent a link to a relevant video but now I know that you know absolutely nothing about these matters. I wonder how old you are by the way? Apparently you are just a brainless kid that has been wasting my time all evening.
Scan my comments on this forum to unlearn the garbage in your head and know who you are dealing with.
Next time you quote me without a word about the questions I've asked you several times earlier all the curses you've been spreading on nairaland will fall on that woman you already know.
Tell that to your mother who gives mouth-action for a living grin. And by the way, I'm done exchanging words with moròns like you . Now stay the fvck off my mentions grin
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Awesometouch1: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Tell that to your mother who gives mouth-action for a living grin. And by the way, I'm done exchanging words with moròns like you . Now stay the fvck off my mentions grin
If you know anything about my mother you do bury your head in shame
The only thing I feel for you right now is pure pity.
You are a sick boy probably suffering the effects of your own curses who ran to nairaland (the same forum you have insuited) to seek for help. What an ingrate you are. You are so cursed that no one with the solution saw your post. So pathetic.
Seeing you conduct tests like H.pylori and perhaps an ECG on the curses that are already destroying you proves you are only a helpless idiot. What has those two got to do with your presentation?
I don't see a happy ending to your miserable life. Sympathizers won't know what you've been doing to decerve the karma.
Continue laying curses on yourself and your generation.
You are typical product of failed parenting.
Re: How True Is Russia's Claim On 30 US Biological Weapons Lab. by Jashub: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Awesometouch1:

If you know anything about my mother you do bury your head in shame
The only thing I feel for you iright now is pure pity.
You are a sick boy probably suffering the effects of your own curses who ran to nairaland (the same forum you have unsuited) to seek for help. What an ingrate you are. You are so cursed that no one with the solution saw your post. So pathetic.
Seeing you conduct tests like H.pylori and perhaps an ECG on the curses that are already destroying you proves you are only a helpless idiot. What has those two got to do with your presentation?
I don't see a happy ending to your miserable life. Sympathizers won't know what you've been doing to decerve the karma.
Continue laying curses on yourself and your generation.
You are typical product of failed parenting.
So you went over my profile...wow, I'm really getting your attention. Hope you choke on the information you found out grin

(1) (Reply)

Study In Italy, Step-by-step Admission Process || Italian Government Scholarship / I Need A Reliable Internet Connection / Help Me Ask Oga Seun?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.