Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns (3879 Views)

Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team / Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) / 2023 Campaigns: Buhari Issues Subtle Warning To Political Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by LongBig(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Do you know how long he's had his Presidental ambition? Has he being buying these with legal money? Just so that whatever he gives people can be well valued, what has been happening to the prices of these commodities.
These people are simply professional politicians and never statesmen... And that's why we now have EMI LÓKÀN slogan

Yes he has had his presidential ambition for long, just like Biden and trump and they strategically walk their way to the Oval Office, not like someone from the east that woke up one morning and decided he want to be president! No concrete plan just lies and propaganda! Riding on the ignorance of his people so shameful!!
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by princeabdul(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2022
AdeniyiA:

I only pray you change your mind unless you believe we are better of as a country since 1999, in the hands of politicians that give fish instead empowering people to catch fish. It has been a steady move down the slope...
so who's better than Tinubu?
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by PericomaNwankwo: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Ooduas taking us backwards grin
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by Acidosis(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2022
God. I really want this man to fail in 2023. Your stolen wealth won't save you this time.
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by adekolaelect(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Nigeria my country !! My leaders !! My Citizens!!!! Leaders are providing short term relieve for their confused Citizens and many confused Citizens are complaining and pretending as if they are not the one that are collecting and will still collect and eat all those things. Tinubus Rice is not the first or to be the last that always bring Victory for any politicians in Nigeria. It is very difecult to prove love without Gift. The Rice is meant for Nigerians as usual far back since 1999 . This is the sign of Democracy in many undeveloped and poverty dominated societies and there's nothing any one can do to stop it. If there is no collectors there won't be givers even the level of Greediness of many Nigerians is far more than those leaders we are blaming bcs You will see those that are comfortable will still fight over these types of Rice in the name of " it is free I must get my own "they will collect it in bulk and keep in their Houses instead of giving it to those that are in need of it. Everybody can not be rich and comfortable in any nation even those developed contries too are giving out free food like these but it is not like election time like ours. Why blaming Tinubu when you all know that other aspirants are doing and will still do same when they are ready for electionneering?? This is not abt political party but what all Nigeria politicians are doing .

Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by Simplythebest: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Very wicked and selfish leaders. Will this rice solve Nigeria problem. Is really painful and bad that this people never want this country to be good.
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by AdeniyiA(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2022
LongBig:

Yes he has had his presidential ambition for long, just like Biden and trump and they strategically walk their way to the Oval Office, not like someone from the east that woke up one morning and decided he want to be president! No concrete plan just lies and propaganda! Riding on the ignorance of his people so shameful!!
Yes, that person from the east who had served in the same capacity as your lord is able to confidently tell the people to go and verify his works, there were verifiable and enduring legacies during his time, saving money for the future and never pack it in Bullion vans for buying consciences. He didnt enrich himself with his State's resources, he did not enthrone himself as kind maker through ill-gotten wealth. His education and wealth history can be easily verified. Let your lord come out to tell us how moved his State forward.
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by AdeniyiA(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2022
princeabdul:
so who's better than Tinubu?
Open your mind and research it...
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by AdeniyiA(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Acidosis:

God. I really want this man to fail in 2023. Your stolen wealth won't save you this time.
He'd flatly
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by famology(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by GreyLaw(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Do you know how long he's had his Presidental ambition? Has he being buying these with legal money? Just so that whatever he gives people can be well valued, what has been happening to the prices of these commodities.
These people are simply professional politicians and never statesmen... And that's why we now have EMI LÓKÀN slogan

Any time I see that slogan I get angry. Even that slogan is selfish and self-centered yet people keep saying and singing it. What a shame!
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by famology(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Bravetunde post=114131690][/quote]

After crying, you can go to court
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by LongBig(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Yes, that person from the east who had served in the same capacity as your lord is able to confidently tell the people to go and verify his works, there were verifiable and enduring legacies during his time, saving money for the future and never pack it in Bullion vans for buying consciences. He didnt enrich himself with his State's resources, he did not enthrone himself as kind maker through ill-gotten wealth. His education and wealth history can be easily verified. Let your lord come out to tell us how moved his State forward.

I stop reading when you made mentioned of verification, is he the same fellow that we verified his claim and found 90% of them to be false? Lie from the pit of hell! Abeg say something else! You want to know how BAT move his state forward? Which planet are you writing from? Because what BAT is very visible even to the blind, what a legacy! Abeg talk another thing!
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by Efefiomk86: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2022
So rice is our problem in Nigeria now ..this is exactly what happen in the bible ,youth walk up this affliction should not rise again ..
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by ChoCho54(f): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2022

Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by Stankovic22: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Stankovic22 and you are still supporting him.

You are going to eat your future and your children's future in that rice ok? Not mine, not other youths'

I am Obi-dient ejo
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by famology(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Thank God I have a life! Unlike you.

Stomach infrastructure supporter.

We know those that have lives when we see them. U nor join
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by donjazet(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2022
derecho:
Very simple message Don't sell your vote
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=48kcWU

You are doing very well. More grease to your elbows. Let this message continue to spread.

1 Like

Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by ChoCho54(f): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2022
famology:

We know those that have lives when we see them. U nor join
Then kiss my black arse.
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by dawood5solomon: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2022
This was rice distributed during the last Ramadan. Are you just seeing this video? Na wa for una sha......This was rice distributed during the last Ramadan. Are you just seeing this video? Na wa for una sha.........
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by crackhouse(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2022
The hungry Nigerians will accept it and suffer for the next 8yrs
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by AdeniyiA(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
LongBig:

I stop reading when you made mentioned of verification, is he the same fellow that we verified his claim and found 90% of them to be false? Lie from the pit of hell! Abeg say something else! You want to know how BAT move his state forward? Which planet are you writing from? Because what BAT is very visible even to the blind, what a legacy! Abeg talk another thing!

I know what I am saying, I lived in Lagos for 10 years. Jakande did more than all of them put together, within the limit of the resources available. Lagos is just so blessed that you could do projects with 10%of your income and it'd still seem that they are working. If not that Lagos was a former Capital state and Jakande's efforts. Tinubu would have been exposed as a failure who only came to enrich himself...
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stankovic22:

I am Obi-dient ejo

Thank God you are not a lazy youth. They will eat it now and struggle to eat rice for eight years. Very lazy things
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by LongBig(m): 4:29am On Jun 26, 2022
AdeniyiA:

I know what I am saying, I lived in Lagos for 10 years. Jakande did more than all of them put together, within the limit of the resources available. Lagos is just so blessed that you could do projects with 10%of your income and it'd still seem that they are working. If not that Lagos was a former Capital state and Jakande's efforts. Tinubu would have been exposed as a failure who only came to enrich himself...

They all worked and are still working! Don’t let hatred cloud your sense of judgment! Can we say same thing about the current and past leaders of the children of hate? Hell no!
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by Invictuse: 5:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Which politician does not share gift during election because you bigoted foolish Igbos have started you campaign of calumny beside this was said to be shared last. Ramadan.

Linusjnr001:
If he really mean well for Nigerians, is there need for all this vote buying strategy?

Let his manivestos give us hope not a bag of rice or is he going to share bag of rice to every Nigerian suffering when he becomes the president?
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2022
You see..

Despite all the allegations of being corrupt he’s still not remorseful at all

So he thinks bribing Nigerians with bags of rice is enough to make him the President

This is an insult to the hungry masses
Re: Bat2023: Tinubu's Team Prepares Warehouse With Bags Of Rice For 2023 Campaigns by Dubaku543: 6:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Stankovic22:
As the momentum builds for 2023 general election, a video of Tinubu's team gearing up for campaigns has gone viral.

2023 is going to be like never before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcOduIyYJho
Tinubu knows that Nigerians want nothing extra but food. Them for try add am small agbado!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima's Challenge: Check Out More Hilarious Photos / Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint / Nyesom Wike In Trouble As ICC Reopens Criminal Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.