Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC (7887 Views)

Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) / N1b Car Purchase: EFCC Freezes Oyo Assembly Finance Director's Account / Don’t Approve Amosun’s Loan Requests - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Adexxi(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2022
And when last did the federal legislatives perform if not being rubber stamp to the president Perhaps nothing bad with that . E ma sofo danu ni
sammy329:

When last has a LG chairman commission single borehole in Oyo state?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by yesloaded: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2022
barbstee:

And Ajibmobi wasn't owing workers when he heft office

Read my post against
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by greypencils: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Skodiswayze:

I wonder o, APC dey complain, awon weyrey. They could not pay gratuities for 8 years, they could not light up government secretariats not to talk of the whole oyo state, set is useless folks
Werey abi Werey! Lautech students are smiling today because of this administration. What did Mr Constituted Authority do when they were at home for 3 years because of his stupidity? Pensioners were dying under the late Ajimobi's administration due to non-payment of pension. GSM changed all that. Oyo State workers get paid on the 25th of every month. Which past Oyo State governor was that proactive? Let these APC boys go and sit down and strategize towards 2027. Their Teslim Folarin is just another rogue thirsting after power for his own selfish Interest. This coming election 2023 election O, Oyo State people and have tasted good governance and they want more of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Adexxi(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Foolish paid Apc/Accord member . Eyin oloriburku Omo ale . You won't see anything good in Makinde administration whereas your boss was cursed by ibadan people till the time of his death. Enikure
sammy329:
I live in Ibadan also undecided undecided
When last have you seen a LG chairmen commissioned any project

Even ordinary boreholes undecided

Not to talk of the very very poor intra-city road networks in place like Eruwa, lanlate, Omi Adio and many others like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Apchit will do worst. Gone are d era of propaganda to win voter sentiment. I'm neither a fan of Pdp but Apc is utterly useless
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by swissgoldenpro2: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2022
This is funny
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2022
barbstee:

I know the Schools he built

The building were built from scratch with beautiful architectural works and at least I know of 2 in Ibadan
I went to check the schools you said he built, is that the best school or architecture he can build for a modern school as an engineer? We can all do better for real..
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by damosade(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Only if you know what this guy is doing in oyo state, if you don't live in oyo state or you are Apc puppets you better shut up.
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Iseoluwani: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2022
yesloaded:

The problem is, there's no sensible project to justify the excess loan taken so far

Btw, APC disappointed us too in this state

Exactly my thoughts too.

SEYI is servicing NURTW
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Analyst7: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2022
sammy329:
Which work undecided undecided someone that made LG chairmen, totally useless in the state.

Apart from paying salary, the man is not doing anything, he just have a strong social media PR.
Since you're Steven wonder....he's not doing anything
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by sammy329(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

That's what APC is doing in Lagos and at the seat of power. Remove the log in your eyes so that you can see to remove the speck in your brother's eye that is what the Bible said
LG chairmen in Lagos do construct roads and commission projects, but in Oyo state ehn...!!!!! It is zero, real zero angry angry

Development starts at the grassroots, the LG chairmen are toothless and powerless, there won’t be lasting growth.
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by tamdun: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

That's what APC is doing in Lagos and at the seat of power. Remove the log in your eyes so that you can see to remove the speck in your brother's eye that is what the Bible said
Some lg projects in Lagos will dwarf some governors achievements, who told u Lagos lgs are not active?
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by justparamount(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Adexxi:
We that we are indigene of oyo state but affirm that he is working , what your take about that grin when will you start to condem Buhari undecided abi Buhari effect no reach you . Awon alabosi , oloriburuku gbogbo

Anybody that's not supporting seyi is automatically a Buhari supporter? Awọn ara ile yin ni wọn ní ṣe oriire

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Babyface33: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
God bless you for this reply. He has been paying salary and pension regularly. He may change in his second term if he wins
sammy329:
Which work undecided undecided someone that made LG chairmen, totally useless in the state.

Apart from paying salary, the man is not doing anything, he just have a strong social media PR.
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Adexxi(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
I swear my brother , what should Osun people say about their governor? Nothing visible to show of . But here in oyo state we have good governor with a good health still some useless miscrant not appreciating the man .

What do people actually want
Awon oloriburuku , Ogun lo ma pa won
justparamount:

Anybody that's not supporting seyi is automatically a Buhari supporter? Awọn ara ile yin ni wọn ní ṣe oriire
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by barbstee(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Skodiswayze:

LOL
THOUGHT YOU SAID 100 schools
The useless man renovated 3 public schools out of 806 in 8 years, that’s a shame

He renovated many schools even in his first tenure alone and built more than 3 from scratch unlike your claim and his SGB initiative innovated many .

That said putting their 2st term side by side Ajimobi beats seyi hands down
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by barbstee(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2022
yourshopkwikguy:
I went to check the schools you said he built, is that the best school or architecture he can build for a modern school as an engineer? We can all do better for real..

Do well to mention the projects in Ibadan alone aside the garages he built and the bridges that's a rural urban assisted projects
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
tamdun:

Some lg projects in Lagos will dwarf some governors achievements, who told u Lagos lgs are not active?

Show me the LG projects? you guys just come online and spew thrash demonstrating sheer ignorance.
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by barbstee(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Adexxi:
You must living in hole before this administration , ota eni ki pa odooya grin When will you start to condem the federal legislatives for being a rubber stamp or that good for the country undecided Eyin oloriburku gbogbo

Your reply shows how mannerless you are and I drag no issue with you further

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by tamdun: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2022
barbstee:

Do well to mention the projects in Ibadan alone aside the garages he built and the bridges that's a rural urban assisted projects
My bad
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Adexxi(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Your father is mannerless . I mean your father . When will you badmouth the president for putting this country into this deep mess. Eranko buruku
Your father
barbstee:

Your reply shows how mannerless you are and I drag no issue with you further
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by tamdun: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by tamdun: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

Show me the LG projects? you guys just come online and spew thrash demonstrating sheer ignorance.
I no blame u, its alien to u

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/metro/epe-council-chairperson-commissions-projects-to-mark-100-days-in-office/

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by tamdun: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Skodiswayze(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2022
barbstee:

He renovated many schools even in his first tenure alone and built more than 3 from scratch unlike your claim and his SGB initiative innovated many .

That said putting their 2st term side by side Ajimobi beats seyi hands down

You have no point, don’t derail your comment. You mentioned 100 schools wheres it’s just 3. He didn’t build any school from the scratch, if yes show me. Tell me the names of the schools so I can verify
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by barbstee(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Skodiswayze:

You have no point, don’t derail your comment. You mentioned 100 schools wheres it’s just 3. He didn’t build any school from the scratch, if yes show me. Tell me the names of the schools so I can verify

I'm not talking about establishing another school that's obviously not necessary but building facilities from scratch.

In IBADAN alone I know of
1) Oba Akinbiyi around mokola
2) Islamic High school in Basorun

It was also during his regime that gigantic buildings were built for 3)Bishop Phillips Academy at Iwo-road (CBN Assisted)

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
tamdun:

I no blame u, its alien to u

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/metro/epe-council-chairperson-commissions-projects-to-mark-100-days-in-office/

Come to Anambra we go beyond LG chairmen. ROADS are built by Individuals. So dude we have gone past what you are showing here
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
tamdun:

Did you see Projects commissioned by Peter Obi and even the past governor Obiano? You guys just show ignorance in HD because your fathers left their shacks in Okitipupa and Ekiti to come to Lagos and you are now forming Lagosian when in truth you are not a Lagosian one bit.
Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Molutex(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Skodiswayze:

I wonder o, APC dey complain, awon weyrey. They could not pay gratuities for 8 years, they could not light up government secretariats not to talk of the whole oyo state, set is useless folks
useless is understatement bro

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Only Active When Financially Induced To Approve Loan Requests - APC by Abiscodi11: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
All of them na scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is Power Supply In Your Area After Barth Nnaji's Resignation. / Kano Awards ₦88 Million Food Security Contract / Igbo Slaves Built The Great Wall (Moat) Of Benin - Reno Omokri (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.