Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Help Further My Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Further My Career (189 Views)

How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Further My Career by Gbadebo19(m): 5:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Good morning good people of Nairaland. Please, I would not want you to feel embarrassed by this post. But kindly help me in any little way you can.
By going through the countless informations flooding the internet, it is no longer news that one needs the requisite skills and less of a degree in order to carve out a living for one self in this ever changing world.
In pursuance of this, I enrolled for an online course (cost covered by Mastercard) on alxafrica.com. The course is a training on Virtual assistance. In order to be accepted, one has to pass a preliminary test that takes about 45 minutes to One hour.
I took the test and was informed that my place would be determined soon. I got an email from them that I have been accepted into the course. ( I can provide the email they sent me for verification).
However, the problem I have right now is the requisite of a laptop with which I must have in order to be able to go on with the course (Course was supposed to commence on June 27 but now shifted to July 11).
Please, I need the assistance of kind hearted individuals who can help me with this obstacle. I am currently a victim of the ongoing ASUU strike and I can provide any information you require for verification.
Please, kind hearted people, I would not want my poverty to be a stumbling block in my desire to obtain skills that could be relevant in the future. Thanks and God bless. I can be reached on. 0 8 1 6. 7. 5. 2. 1. 2 6 4

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Gennaro Brooks-church? / Get Paid While You Work From Home / Be Your Own Boss And Build Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.