Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate (19501 Views)

14 Days After, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Commence Campaigns / Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Jibabs2:
I was rooting for Osinbajo before the primaries but now I follow Kwankwaso. I can only vote Obi if Kwankwaso join hand with him but not because of his supporters that insult people anyhow. One of them insult me yesterday for saying I don't have Presidential candidate yet.

Am sorry on behalf of all Obidient please consider our candidate it for the best of everyone for once let keep religion and tribal difference and choose a better candidate.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by searchlight: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Abassmt:
If it work then Tinubu will automatically win the election. The only alliance that can stop Tinubu is Atiku , Obi a and Kwakwanso together. Don't forget they are contesting against the ruling party. I know what I'm talking about.
lol ruling party indeed. You think Buhari and his handlers will influence the election in favor of Tinubu who they never supported? I thi k the only one last thing Buhari will do for Nigeria is allowing credible election as he has nothing to lose. Stop fooling yourself
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by OBJlive: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2022
A lot of permutations favour Peter Obi in this project,namely
Symparthy votes would favour him because of injustices meted out to the Igbos by Apc and pdp at the primaries.Southern candidates who feel shortchanged go for them as alternative.Southern presidential candidates who felt betrayed by PDP will work for Peter Obi.PO
Religious leaders who hate the prospects of muslim/muslim ticket will mobilise for PO
In the merger project,the PO as the Candidate will not fail to crown the coalition with the victory.Don't forget that north will be completing an 8yrs presidency.etc
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by searchlight: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Morphinne:

Apt but why do peeps here believe that Kwankwaso would agree to be vice to Obituary?
He is way bigger than Obi politically. He has the right support base and from a relatively good-structured party unlike PO’s LP . Kwankwaso’s achievements in Kano as a former governor dusts PO’s in all ramifications so why are these mkpuru addicts so deluded that he would agree to be a second fiddle to someone he’s bigger than. Kwankwaso enjoys a cult-like movement in the north.
My happiness is that you talk about this Obi more that your lifeless Tinubu, Obi will dust Tinubu in southern Nigeria that's sure. You are only afraid of the alliance but I tell you RMK will do the right thing at the right time.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Fira09(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Exactly. But then Kwankwanso has structure better than Obi while Obi has sacrificial followers more than Kwankwanso.

Yeah , that's true.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by searchlight: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
kayperry:

One thing i notice so far is that most supporting Peter OBi are just doing so base on illusions/fantasies not base on profound knownledge.
Most Peter obi supporter don't even know is age, how can a 60yrs old man be classified as youth, even kwankwaso is 65yrs old. All them are old ... lets quit the Age antics
but neither of Obi or Kwankwaso is as lifeless as Tinubu, non of their anus is leaking like Tinubu.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Fira09(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

The problem here is who is to step down for d other...

To me it's better KWANKWANSO step down for PETER OBI.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Enumerator(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Confirm!
Proudlycanadian:
Kwankwaso will share the votes with Atiku n Tinubu in the north while majority of the south south and south east will vote Peter Obi. I just wish the educated west will use this opportunity to save Nigeria by voting Peter Obi. This is our chance till 2031. Do not let your future children live in hardship. Get your PVC!

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by searchlight: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2022
kayperry:

Peter Obi is more suited cos of twitter & facebook popularity, even if you people lack the basic knowledge of politics and it works, are previous election not enough lessons.
You want a kwankwaso with structure and precise supporters to bow to a peter obi that carries imaginery supporters.
structure you said. I think structure or no structure one man has one votes and I tell you that in the southern Nigeria obi will dust everyone with or without structure
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Enumerator(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2022
cheesy
Spaxon:
Kwankwaso wants to be President. But his Popularity isn't beyond the North West.

Peter Obi on the other hand is not a South East Project.

Na National Project Obi be o.

So Kwankwaso should accept to be VP.

Slash the Votes from the North.

Candid Advice to LP and NNPP;

The Parties should embark on Grassroots sensitization,
Especially LP.

Village Women/Men know nothing other than the Umbrella Logo and the Broom Logo.
They should be shown and taught the difference between PO's Party Logo and all that.
Because those are the ones that'll collect rice and 5k and vote the usual.
( Yes they're already expecting their Usual Rice and 5k Bribes).
And that's the Truth. It's the routine they all are used to.

And if there's Election Fair play Victory can be assured.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Kayrich(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2022
I don’t know why they re both wasting there time. Kwankwaso will never step down for Obi and I’m sure Obi won’t step down as well for kwankwaso. Make una look elsewhere for running mates. I think kwankwaso already talking with wike anyway. Obi need to go north sharpaly and find his vice and stop all this merger talk that won’t materialize.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by searchlight: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Tosdam:

Don't mind them... They are mumu people... Do they think they can win election without winning people....

South East needs to learn politics better... They are politically blind ..
you region who are good in politics should continue ruling and make Nigeria better that's all we ask for but unfortunately that have failed woefully. If Hausas and Yorubas who have been ruling can't get Nigeria on the right path what does that mean to you order than they are failures?
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by VirileNelly2420: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Fira09:

To me it's better KWANKWANSO step down for PETER OBI.
I wish so too... But it's not easy.

But d North should understand dat dia brother just finished serving 8years.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by searchlight: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2022
famology:

So the south west should abandon their own abi? Lol.......fantasy
If you are not benefiting directly from Tinubu and you are saying this that means you are one of the problems of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Henz81: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Jibabs2:
I was rooting for Osinbajo before the primaries but now I follow Kwankwaso. I can only vote Obi if Kwankwaso join hand with him but not because of his supporters that insult people anyhow. One of them insult me yesterday for saying I don't have Presidential candidate yet.
Take a chill pill, son. But you not having a presidential candidate is not an insult. Maybe it was a joke.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by ezegold4we: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2022
If the merger between Obi and Kwankwaso fails to go through, Obi will still be at better advantage with The following points,

(1) obi will win South East and South south and north Central with over 75% votes,
(2) over 60% of Nigerian youths will vote for Obi becos they see him as The Man that will help them to fulfill Their vision,
(3) Over 85% of Christian voters will vote for Obi,
(4) Obi will still get about 15% votes From Muslims who understands the need for Nigeria to Have a visionary leader
(5) civil society organization's and corporate bodies will vote for Obi,
(6) OBI will still get over 25% votes from Southwest,
(7) Atiku, kwankwaso,and Tinubu will share Muslim votes,
I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by famology(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2022
searchlight:
If you are not benefiting directly from Tinubu and you are saying this that means you are one of the problems of this country.

Shut your dirty mouth.
Support your choice and allow others support theirs.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Jibabs2(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
DrKlever:
Such an idiotttt you are! So you won't vote a visionary leader because you don't like his fans?
Thanks idiot

1 Like

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Habeyy(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
U can only be drunk to think kwankwanso will be a VP to Obi
This Una joke don dey take the better side of Una brain
A whole kwankwanso

Anyone that knows him and the strength of kwankwansiya movement won't argue against fact

1 Like

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:
Dis Kwankwaso abi na gongoso should settle as Obi V.P na, he dey craze ni? angry
What an insult to kwankwanso. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by kayperry: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2022
searchlight:
structure you said. I think structure or no structure one man has one votes and I tell you that in the southern Nigeria obi will dust everyone with or without structure

You want to day dream please knock yourselves out.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by kayperry: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2022
searchlight:
but neither of Obi or Kwankwaso is as lifeless as Tinubu, non of their anus is leaking like Tinubu.

Nursery school bant ... keep fantasying

1 Like

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by 1nice(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi is choosen by Nigerians to be the next President of Nigeria come 2023.
Peter Obi can never be the Vice President to kwankwaso; Nigerians want Peter Obi to be their next President come 2023.

Even if NNPP party did not merge with LP Party, Peter Obi will still win the 2023 Presidential election in Nigeria because 70% of Nigerians from south-south, south-east, south-west and northern part of Nigeria are supporting Peter Obi to be the next President of Nigeria.

This kwankwaso matter is a trap set by the political enemies of Peter Obi to harm Peter Obi and Nigerians supporting Peter Obi; but they shall all be disgrace.

Peter Obi should look for another running mate from the northern part of Nigeria and forget about kwankwaso.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by akbonus: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2022
TooNoisy:
Kwankwaso that is already talking to Wike.

Wike will bring huge votes from Rivers State and some votes in Bayelsa. Fayose who is very close to Wike was also in the meeting. If Fayose aligns, then there will be some votes coming from Ekiti.

Kwankwaso is bigger than Peter Obi His party has more structure and certainly better funded. There will be no merger between NNPP and LP.
BIGGER PARTY YOU SAY?THEN HE SHOULD NOT BOTHER LOOKING FOR VP HE SHOULD JUST PICK WIKE AND HIT THE GROUND RUNNING AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WHAT WIL HAPPEN TO THEM NNPP.WHO KNWS KWANKWASO IN NIGERIA AT THIS MOMENT?THE ONLY THING POPULAR THAN OBI IN NIGERIA TODAY IS COCA COLA AND BUHARI AND COCA COLA AND BUHARI ARE NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT SIR,IT SEEMS YOU DON' KNOW HOW MUCH WIKE IS HATED IN THE SOUTH RIGHT NOW,HIMSELF AND OKOWA,WIKE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR OBI LEAVING PDP,OKOWA BETRAY THE ENTIRE SOUTH FOR AGREEING TO BE VP TO ATIFKU,SO THINK BEFORE YOU TALK THE TALK.KWANKWASO CAN NEVER,I REPEAT CAN NEVER BE ,THE ONLY CHANCE HE HAS IS FOR HIM TO BE VP TO OBI THEN IN 2031 LABOUR ZONE TO THE NORTH AND KWANKWASO WOULD HAE BEEN MORE POPULAR THEN AND GOING TO ASO ROCK FOR HIM WIL BE AS SMOOTH AS SILK.THANK YOU
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by kevclin(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2022
If Peter Obi & Kwankwaso can merge, PDP may not even win north-east where Atiku hails from talk more of other zones in Nigeria.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by kevclin(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Wike should support Peter Obi Kwankwaso alignment.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by akbonus: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2022
UrPapa:

Why
They both represent the youth so any of them can be vp
OBI CAN NEVER BE A VP TO KWANKWASO WHOSE BROTHER Fulani IS ABOUT TO LEAVE THE OFFICE AFTER 8 YEARS THEN WE SHOULD RETURN NIGERIA TO THE FOOLANIS AGAIN?THESE GUYS ARE ALREADY CALAIMING OWNERSHIP OF THE COUNTRY AND YOU WANT US TO PLAY INTO THEIR HANDS.IT CAN NEVER BE KWANKWASO OR ATIFKU RATHER IT SHOULD GO THE OLD AND SHAKY SHAKY TIFNUBU ,BUT NORTHERN Fulani NEVER THIS COUNTRY SHOLD JUST BE SPLIT INTO HUNDRED PIECES,I HATE NONSENSE,MAKE UNA DEY MAKE COMMENT WHEN MAKE SENSE I BEG
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by akbonus: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Prophylactic:
Who will step down is really a big issue, let kwankwaso be OBIdient

NO BIG ISSUE HERE,KWANKWASO SHOULD STEP DOWN QED
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by FalseProphet1(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Cutehector:
Falseprophet1

Tell us what you see plss
I see Kwankwaso and Peter Obi not reaching a common ground, I see Kwankwaso reducing Atiku's vote in the North. I see Peter Obi sweeping the SE, SS and NC, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria.

This I have seen.
Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Akpan107(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
Kwankwaso will share the votes with Atiku n Tinubu in the north while majority of the south south and south east will vote Peter Obi. I just wish the educated west will use this opportunity to save Nigeria by voting Peter Obi. This is our chance till 2031. Do not let your future children live in hardship. Get your PVC!
Hahahaha... Kwankwaso can't go beyond Kano State, that's where is popularity begins and ends...

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I see Kwankwaso and Peter Obi not reaching a common ground, I see Kwankwaso reducing Atiku's vote in the North. I see Peter Obi sweeping the SE, SS and NC, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria.

This I have seen.
ma nigga.. wink You have seen well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Tinubu At 71 / We Hope Whatever Tinubu Is Hiding Won't Cause us some Heart Attack - Ibe / Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.