Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc (248 Views)

Jarus FC Vs Social Media Fc (4 - 3) On 27th April 2024 / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Bendel Insurance FC Gets Promoted To NPFL After 11 Years, Hails Gov. Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Ibom youths fc will this weekend take on Bendel insurance fc in continuation of the Nigerian national league.The Benin Arsenal's who currently top the group ahead of fellow automatic spot chasers Gateway fc can get an away win in this match to seal its automatic spot position with two outstanding matches yet to be played and about 4 matches to the end of the NNL season.wishing my darling club the best of luck.credit guobepredictz on telegram and twitter.
Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by HarlequinLekex: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2022
guobe:
Ibom youths fc will this weekend take on Bendel insurance fc in continuation of the Nigerian national league.The Benin Arsenal's who currently top the group ahead of fellow automatic spot chasers Gateway fc can get an away win in this match to seal its automatic spot position with two outstanding matches yet to be played and about 4 matches to the end of the NNL season.wishing my darling club the best of luck.credit guobepredictz on telegram and twitter.
Wishing them the best mr bendel

1 Like

Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Wishing them the best mr bendel
Thanks Harlequinlekex
Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by HarlequinLekex: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2022
guobe:
Thanks Harlequinlekex
Teach me how you added color to my name
Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Teach me how you added color to my name
I added colour,I don't know how it was added,I just typed your name
Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by HarlequinLekex: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2022
guobe:
I added colour,I don't know how it was added,I just typed your name
ok,it is no longer there

1 Like

Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
ok,it is no longer there
kk
Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bendel insurance line up against Ibom youths

Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Goal Adodo puts insurance in front

Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Goal equaliser by Ibom youths
Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Insurance win away by two goals to one.

Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by aswani(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Welcome to the Nigerian Premier League, no one can catch Insurance now.

I remember always taking tuke tuke from Ring road and you drop at Stadium junction. After matches, you just walk with everyone else back to ring road.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
aswani:
Welcome to the Nigerian Premier League, no one can catch Insurance now.

I remember always taking tuke tuke from Ring road and you drop at Stadium junction. After matches, you just walk with everyone else back to ring road.
The crowd was massive then,you have to struggle to get into the stadium congrats to insurance.They are there already,massive 3 points away.
Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by Bergavis: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congratulations to Bendel insurance. I once play for the team just a season hough before I gained admission to UNIBEN in 1997.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Youths Fc Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bergavis:
Congratulations to Bendel insurance. I once play for the team just a season hough before I gained admission to UNIBEN in 1997.
Nice one sir,I respect you ex Insurance player.

(1) (Reply)

Done And Dusted As Gareth Bale Join Major League Soccer Side Los Angeles FC / Mohamed Salah Signs New Three-year Liverpool Contract / Three-year Contract Worth Nearly £400,000 Signed By Mo Salah, He Will Become....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.