Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily (760 Views)

Hot!!! Earn 2k,5-10k Or More Daily With Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Enter / Earn 2k,5k-10k Daily With Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Enter Here / Make 5-10k Daily Providing Transport Services From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2022
Hello, have you been searching for what to do to make money with your phone at ease
Binance Spot and Futures Trading is one of the best means of making money online and the good thing is that you don't need to be a pro to start making money with it.

One good thing about Binance spot and Futures Trading is that whether cryptocurrency is falling down or not, it doesn't affect the Binance Spot and Futures Trading because in Binance spot and futures trading, we make profit from every rise and fall in price of cryptocurency and that's exactly what I'm going to be teaching in my WhatsApp group.

I will be having a WhatsApp tutorial tomorrow Sunday 9pm.

To join tutorial, message me with the title, Binance Spot and Futures Trading. Send message to: 08065847947
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Have seen your messages and will add you to the group.
To join others, message me to add you to the group
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by lecowas: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Saying "Binance spot and futures" trading goes both ways shows you don't even know what you're talking about.

Secondly I will advice you to teach newbies only spot trading as futures trading can be disastrous without trading experience especially in a crypto market full of manipulations.

Finally, anybody that will join the tutorial group should use whatever they can afford to lose to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
lecowas:
Saying "Binance spot and futures" trading goes both ways shows you don't even know what you're talking about.

Secondly I will advice you to teach newbies only spot trading as futures trading can be disastrous without trading experience especially in a crypto market full of manipulations.

Finally, anybody that will join the tutorial group should use whatever they can afford to lose to avoid stories that touch.

Bros, yourself needs training.
Tell yourself the truth.
Is FUTURES TRADING not oil money

How would you want to discourage people because of your ignorance of how to trade.

I repeat myself, my strategy works..
I earn when the price goes up and earn when the price goes down.

That's why I said we make money from the rise and fall of cryptocurency.

If it goes up, we make profit. If it goes down, we make profit.
So follow others and message me for lecturers.
Don't think you knows it all

1 Like

Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
If you have messaged me, be notified that I will add you all to group this night.
To join others in the group, message me with the title, "Spot and Futures Trading" send to: 08065847947
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 7:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Training starting tonight.
Message me to add you
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by tradingknowled1: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2022
When you pay a driving instructor, you expect him to teach you to drive on the road and not only give you a pdf handbook.

Similarly, a trading mentor should not only teach you his methods then leave you to try. You should be able to execute with him on live market conditions.

Let me be your instructor for 30days live trading

PM

If interested
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
tradingknowled1:
When you pay a driving instructor, you expect him to teach you to drive on the road and not only give you a pdf handbook.

Similarly, a trading mentor should not only teach you his methods then leave you to try. You should be able to execute with him on live market conditions.

Let me be your instructor for 30days live trading

PM

If interested

Campaigning under someones thread simply means you will mislead them on the process.
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello guys, my spot and futures trading class starts tonight.
Message me to add you to the group. 08065847947
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
To be added, message me to add you.
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Message me to add you to the group.
Still adding members
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Still adding members.
We will start tonight.
Message me to add you
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by webtutorr: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Message me to add you.
9pm we start.
Binance Spot and Futures Trading
Re: The Untapped!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn 5-10k Daily by ChiefOkporghe: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2023
webtutorr:
Hello, have you been searching for what to do to make money with your phone at ease
Binance Spot and Futures Trading is one of the best means of making money online and the good thing is that you don't need to be a pro to start making money with it.

One good thing about Binance spot and Futures Trading is that whether cryptocurrency is falling down or not, it doesn't affect the Binance Spot and Futures Trading because in Binance spot and futures trading, we make profit from every rise and fall in price of cryptocurency and that's exactly what I'm going to be teaching in my WhatsApp group.

I will be having a WhatsApp tutorial tomorrow Sunday 9pm.

To join tutorial, message me with the title, Binance Spot and Futures Trading. Send message to: 08065847947

(1) (Reply)

Kdp Royalty Challenge / Software For Businesses - Health, Education, Ecommerce / Buying And Selling Usdt, Bitcoin, Giftcards, Paypal , Cashapp, Pi Network Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.