Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Fact-checking: Did Peter Obi Really Leave 75 Billion Naira For Obiano? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-checking: Did Peter Obi Really Leave 75 Billion Naira For Obiano? (2661 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans / What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-checking: Did Peter Obi Really Leave 75 Billion Naira For Obiano? by TooNoisy(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Afamed:
Obi himself is tired of his own numerous lies

Peter Obi: You can't develop economy with Infrastructures

Peter Obi : I want to study Egypt electricity, schools and other Infrastructures

I tell you, he must be very tired. He goes to friendly TV stations where they ask the same questions and he provides the same silly answers.

"From consumption to production" "you can't tax the poor". And his gullible followers start making noise on social media. A man that had no achievements to his name in Anambra apart from building a secretariat.

Anyway, we know he has inherited Simon Ekpa's followers but they ain't enough to make him president.

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking: Did Peter Obi Really Leave 75 Billion Naira For Obiano? by SlurUsername1: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
TooNoisy:
The reason we are doing this is because Obi asked us to go and verify. We have now verified the following:

1. The famously claimed $30million investment that has turned into $100million was actually $12million that has turned into $5million
2. We have verified that his family business paid nothing to acquire a 5% stake in International Breweries. This was valued at 1billion naira in 2012.
3. He demanded 7.5billion naira to support Willy Obiano’s election
4. While Peter Obi was governor, Anambra State Doctors were on strike for 13 straight months. He did not care and he was not bothered.
5. That ASUU was on strike for 6 straight months while his children schooled at Universities in England
6. That the infamous Akwuzu SARS killer was his CSO

I know that Peter Obi’s core supporters will always vote him for reasons of tribe. But we have to show this man for whom he really is. Peter Obi is a pathogenic liar who only tries to deceive the gullible.

Pepperdemgeng grin grin grin
Re: Fact-checking: Did Peter Obi Really Leave 75 Billion Naira For Obiano? by TooNoisy(f): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Pepperdemgeng grin grin grin

And peppering them with facts. I am seriously thinking of joining Twitter. These IPOB youths just go around bullying people unchecked.

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking: Did Peter Obi Really Leave 75 Billion Naira For Obiano? by SlurUsername1: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
TooNoisy:

And peppering them with facts. I am seriously thinking of joining Twitter. These IPOB youths just go around bullying people unchecked.

Anytime you do that, drop your handle for me and i'll be following instantly
Re: Fact-checking: Did Peter Obi Really Leave 75 Billion Naira For Obiano? by swaggerjack: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
TooNoisy:
The reason we are doing this is because Obi asked us to go and verify. We have now verified the following:

1. The famously claimed $30million investment that has turned into $100million was actually $12million that has turned into $5million
2. We have verified that his family business paid nothing to acquire a 5% stake in International Breweries. This was valued at 1billion naira in 2012.
3. He demanded 7.5billion naira to support Willy Obiano’s election
4. While Peter Obi was governor, Anambra State Doctors were on strike for 13 straight months. He did not care and he was not bothered.
5. That ASUU was on strike for 6 straight months while his children schooled at Universities in England
6. That the infamous Akwuzu SARS killer was his CSO

I know that Peter Obi’s core supporters will always vote him for reasons of tribe. But we have to show this man for whom he really is. Peter Obi is a pathogenic liar who only tries to deceive the gullible.

Re: Fact-checking: Did Peter Obi Really Leave 75 Billion Naira For Obiano? by Judgementa1: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2023
Thief
Re: Fact-checking: Did Peter Obi Really Leave 75 Billion Naira For Obiano? by predictor1: 7:37pm On Mar 23
TooNoisy:

But is it true he left #49bn for Obiano? Someone near me is still repeating the same thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Finished: Rivers State 2023 Street Presidential Poll / No Supreme Court In The World Has Ever Cancelled Election Based On A Fraction... / Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.