Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Faith Ajiboye Gives Hope To Nigerians In New Single 'nara Ekele' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faith Ajiboye Gives Hope To Nigerians In New Single 'nara Ekele' (301 Views)

Download Nara By Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene / Download : Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene – Nara / Audio: Dr Paul Enenche – Nara Ekele (latest Igbo Woship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Ajiboye Gives Hope To Nigerians In New Single 'nara Ekele' by Omonaijablog: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Iconic Gospel artiste, songwriter and publisher, Dr. Faith AJIBOYE, has released a new inspiring and compassionate song, entitled NARA EKELE, to comfort Nigerians who are viçtims of the present hard times, violence and insecurity ravaging the nation.

He said that he intend to console Nigerians who have lost their loved ones and properties as our nation is engulfed in gory violence and insecurity. "I want them not to loose hope for God will soon answer our prayers and end this crisis that is beyond us' he stated

" This song was born out of my daily relationship, devotion and deep communion with God. I was in deep meditation and pondering about so many things that I have gone through in life, how God delivered me out of them all and brought me to where I am today. I was lost in that thought and still in the gratitude mood when I opened my mouth and what came out was: NARA Ekele", he explained.

"I shared the new song with a Christian Sister who stays in the same compound with me, my new song. And immediaely, she joined me and we started singing and worshipping God with it. This was the first signal to me that this is not just an ordinary song, it is the song God released to me to bless humanity. said Ajiboye who recently lost a dear relation.

In Nara Ekele, AJIBOYE featured one of the Best African Gospel music Female Vocalists today, PSALMOS, who contributed immensely to the song with her God given God's grace and amazing vocal prowess.

The song is produced by ace music producer, HYKEY and jointly Mixed and Mastered by HyKey, with great assistance from Rope Alabi's new producer, Kunle Oniyo and Femity at Sound Incredible Studio. Fast rising audio-visual producer,Femity produced the classic video of the song.

Nigeria’s foremost Psalmist, Songwriter, Hymnist, Gospel Music Minister and Award Winning Publisher, Dr. Faith Ajiboye, a man of many parts, who has thrilled the country for more than thirty years with multiple albums and several singles, is a respected and anointed worship leader and teacher.

He is the publisher of the first and widely celebrated gospel music magazine in Nigeria, first published as NEW PSALMS in 1992 and later rebranded as TODAY’S MUSIC AFRICA in 1998. This widely circulated and read music magazine in gospel circle has featured and promoted almost all the biggest brands and names known and celebrated today in gospel music locally and internationally.

He has ministered in songs and in preaching the word in more than 2,000 churches locally and internationally and has shared stages with the likes of Donnie McClurkin, Ron Kenoly, Bishop Clarence McClendon, Dr. Creflo Dollars, Panam Percy Paul and a few others. He is an international music director of repute and an ordained minister of the gospel.

Ajiboye who now shuttles between Nigeria, United States of America, South Africa and Europe is also the CONVENER of an annual music/choir academy called, EQUIP MUSIC CONFERENCE where he has trained and influenced well over 50,000 choristers, musicians, gospel artistes, sound engineers and recording artistes in the last 11 years.

He is a visiting music teacher in the state of New Jersey, USA.

Read more: https://www.societyradar.com/2022/06/faith-ajiboye-gives-hope-to-nigerians.html

Re: Faith Ajiboye Gives Hope To Nigerians In New Single 'nara Ekele' by Ikukuudo: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2023
Both in good and bad, we should give thanks and grateful.

Nwa mgbe nta...

(1) (Reply)

FAVOUR EMMANUEL - Onye Ebube | The Official Video / Welcome to Abuja / forever young by Alphaville:what inspirational message does the song have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.