Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nosa Rex- I Vowed Not To Have Anything With Igbo Girls But I Ended Up With One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nosa Rex- I Vowed Not To Have Anything With Igbo Girls But I Ended Up With One (833 Views)

Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] / Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nosa Rex- I Vowed Not To Have Anything With Igbo Girls But I Ended Up With One by naijaclass(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Nosa Rex Okunzuwa, popularly known as Babarex started out as a promising actor, back in 2010, when he made his acting debut, but today, the handsome actor has become one of the most talked about skit makers in the Nigerian entertainment circuit. The Edo State-born actor delved into skit making during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, after nobody was ready to give him the opportunity to showcase the other side of him to the world. Having made it happen by himself, Nosa is best known today for his comedy videos on Instagram and TikTok than he’s popular on the big screen. In a recent live chat with Vanguard on Instagram, the father of three children revealed why he ventured into skit making and the challenges that come with the business. He also talked about his father’s death, what he taught him, his family and the women around him.

Shock of my father’s death

I lost my father some time in February, but God decided to bring him back with the birth of my baby boy. That’s why I said my dad has come back to life. The pain of his death is still fresh in my mind. I was very close to him and he was my best friend. But I just realized that I am an orphan now. I have always been a family-oriented and serious person. I just have to double my efforts now. This is because I have so many responsibilities now, with my young ones looking up to me. I am now the decision maker in the family, I have so many people looking up and waiting for me to make the decision on how they will live their lives. It’s another phase in my life. Those things I didn’t do when my father was alive, I won’t do them now. I’m still going to be that cool, responsible and family-oriented person that I am known for.

Lessons I learnt from my late father

My father taught me a lot of things. He taught me how to be patient. In every situation, my father would always say it’s well. What I would miss most about him is the fact that my father always prayed for me any time he called me on the telephone. I studied engineering and decided to delve into acting. You need a supportive father to be able to follow your dream. I learnt a whole lot of things from him and I pray that God will help me.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/i-once-vowed-not-to-have-anything-to-do-with-igbo-girls-but-ended-up-marrying-one-nosa-rex-2/

Re: Nosa Rex- I Vowed Not To Have Anything With Igbo Girls But I Ended Up With One by NoQualmz: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Ur girls are the best na. No wonder FFK has been begging Snow White to come back. Erectile dysfunction na ur mate

2 Likes

Re: Nosa Rex- I Vowed Not To Have Anything With Igbo Girls But I Ended Up With One by Mokason288(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
My favorite actor

I don’t even know your name

1 Like

Re: Nosa Rex- I Vowed Not To Have Anything With Igbo Girls But I Ended Up With One by Armaggedon: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
The same way some have vowed Biafra will never come until they'll soon see themselves lining up to beg for Biafran visa.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Pre White Wedding Party| Dancing To Kizz Daniel Buga & Cough / Funnybros Biography, Early Life, Age, Career And Net Worth / They Are Trying To Take My Wife: Portable Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.