Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) (49252 Views)

Osinachi's Burial Date, Her Husband's Faith & The Sad Truth About The Future.... / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Boy Saves Buchi From Being Kidnapped By Islamic Militants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by shortIGBOman: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
This is why Ngozi my friend has refused to travel to AfghanEastern, she said she will rather die in Southwest!

Even the dead cannot rest in peace undecided

Ngozi your friend is very wise. Cause if She eventually travel to that tiny underdeveloped Region. If IPOB no use her do pepper soup one of her Uncle fit use her do money Rituals. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by elisho: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
People no dey ever hear word. Let the dead bury the dead, what's hard there
u mumu dead bury dead how
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkf6zozW1CE

Commuters reportedly heading for Late Osinachi's burial escape been kidnapped along Umuaku road Abia state

The incidence took place along Umuaku road, Abia state, but thanks be to God, they all escaped being kidnapped.

That's why I can never visit any southeast states. Make dem no use me prepare egusi soup......

As a matter of fact, I can never visit these states again , bayelsa , Edo, Kogi, Niger , the poverty in those state mentioned and lack of any tangible infrastructure is worrisome
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by lereinter(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
subsidywise18:

What is your Police and the Federal government doing about the problem then?

You want police to rescue you from your god
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
lereinter:

You want police to rescue you from your god

I'm not Igbo or a supporter of IPOB...and regard them as responsible for the violence in the SE...

Which is why, I wish your party APC and PDP had empowered the police to fight crime effectively.

So, how far? What is your government and police doing about IPOB and the UGM and the kidnappers, federal and state governments and police?
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Imstrong2(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Explain EXACTLY how this will happen
This was taken from the bible when Christ was on a mission work and wanted followers a particular response from someone wishing to go and bury his love one first before embarking on the journey prompt that reply from Christ,He was actually referring to those that are spiritually dead but physically alive to go bury those that are both physically and spiritually dead note here that being spiritually dead means separation or no connection with God almighty,thanks for asking and have a great day
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by obagofizzy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ahhhhhh them Don enter my village ohhhh, Abeg ohhhh make una comot from that side ohhhh
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Stevo35: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
People no dey ever hear word. Let the dead bury the dead, what's hard there

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by lereinter(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
subsidywise18:

I'm not Igbo or a supporter of IPOB...and regard them as responsible for the violence in the SE...

Which is why, I wish your party APC and PDP had empowered the police to fight crime effectively.

So, how far? What is your government and police doing about IPOB and the UGM and the kidnappers, federal and state governments and police?

Go and ask the igbos
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by InoGetJoy: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fira09:
I don't understand this IPOB people anymore.

DOGS eating DOGS!!

For those of you quoting me,you can go and make further investigations ,then know what is behind the scene.
The man making the video said the kidnappings were done by Fulani but you, in your hut in ogbomosho, think you know better than someone who is on ground??

1 Like

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by InoGetJoy: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
obagofizzy:
Ahhhhhh them Don enter my village ohhhh, Abeg ohhhh make una comot from that side ohhhh
Are you from Isuochi?
That's my ex's village grin
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Ipp1: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jesus
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by WildChild00(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Imstrong2:
This was taken from the bible when Christ was on a mission work and wanted followers a particular response from someone wishing to go and bury his love one first before embarking on the journey prompt that reply from Christ,He was actually referring to those that are spiritually dead but physically alive to go bury those that are both physically and spiritually dead note here that being spiritually dead means separation or no connection with God almighty,thanks for asking and have a great day

I see, thanks for the explanation, do have a nice weekend!
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Aflick: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
No details on how they were about to be kidnapped. Half baked bloggers sef
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Katobest4us: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fira09:
I don't understand this IPOB people anymore.

DOGS eating DOGS!!

For those of you quoting me,you can go and make further investigations ,then know what is behind the scene.
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by zcee: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
yes. All those Abia State lonely roads..
make them go wipe out those people out from there now abi soldiers they protect them?

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by spencekat(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Same area they kidnapped the prelate of Methodist Church.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by President2001(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkf6zozW1CE

Commuters reportedly heading for Late Osinachi's burial escape been kidnapped along Umuaku road Abia state

The incidence took place along Umuaku road, Abia state, but thanks be to God, they all escaped being kidnapped.

I think is Osinachi husband that makes that attempt
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by NoToTerrorists: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
zcee:

make them go wipe out those people out from there now abi soldiers they protect them?
there’s a barracks and Northern settlement in that area.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

If only you would courageously say where you are from..... but no, you keep hiding under shells because you never have the balls and never would you. The only place people like you speak, is on the internet. That Igbos sit at home on Mondays is their decision, the great Nnamdi Kanu you are mentioning is just a courageous youth who was bold enough to speak against the ills done to his tribe which your useless government knows is the truth. If he wasn't a threat, why cage him up? They are afraid? Pissing in their pants like you?
It still wouldn't prevent us from saying the obvious..... If the fulanis are behind the incessant kidnappings within there...then they are. Why crying and shouting about it?

where I'm from is boldly written as my moniker, I dont need to tell any foools that, I'm here as a member to air my expression and displeasure and not here to tell one slowpoke about my biography

so your acclaimed brave kinsmen are collecting instruction of sitting at home from Fulani herdsmen and I use to think you people are brave ? cowards talk everywhere

keyboard warrior that can't defend their freedom from few individuals, civil slaves
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by faceland: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Everyone already know the price of a kidnapped victim.
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by mrnwas(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is well! All these would only stop when we vote competence. Not when we vote those that'd empower the kidnappers the more.

Whether IPOB or Herdsman, when the government is ready to secure you and I, it won't take 48 hrs to flush them all out and restore peace and security.
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by obagofizzy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Are you from Isuochi?
That's my ex's village grin
yeah, i know her community

1 Like

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by InoGetJoy: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
obagofizzy:

yeah, i know her community
Alright. Y'all should get rid of these herdsmen as soon as possible.
My mom is from Ubakala and herdsmen tried this rubbish in her community. The youths rallied and chased the herdsmen away, matched them fire for fire, the herdsmen have never tried coming back to their community again

1 Like

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Fira09(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
InoGetJoy:

The man making the video said the kidnappings were done by Fulani but you, in your hut in ogbomosho, think you know better than someone who is on ground??

Your thoughts are so childish!!
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Clementz0(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fira09:

Bro exactly they are just bombarding me with words right now.
told ya
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Fira09(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Clementz0:
told ya

They are just being TRIBALISTIC , that's all.
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Clementz0(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
jrusky:

And that is the right answer to give him?
what do I know,there's a lot of evil going on in the country, pointing fingers won't solve nothing, the culprit should be found and brought to book that's just my own
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by obagofizzy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Alright. Y'all should get rid of these herdsmen as soon as possible.
My mom is from Ubakala and herdsmen tried this rubbish in her community. The youths rallied and chased the herdsmen away, matched them fire for fire, the herdsmen have never tried coming back to their community again
I swear, i will call my youth president for that, before you know it would get out of hand, abum nwa #Digbo we No dey carry last, IMO Mmiri river no go leave us... Nice to have you here

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Clementz0(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fira09:

They are just being TRIBALISTIC , that's all.
everyone wants to guide there tribe "HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE" when a faction of a tribe is causing mayhem root them out but no they wanna manage them until they grow stronger just like what's going on in the north too with bandits
Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by Fira09(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Clementz0:
everyone wants to guide there tribe "HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE" when a faction of a tribe is causing mayhem root them out but no they wanna manage them until they grow stronger just like what's going on in the north too with bandits

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

where I'm from is boldly written as my moniker, I dont need to tell any foools that, I'm here as a member to air my expression and displeasure and not here to tell one slowpoke about my biography

so your acclaimed brave kinsmen are collecting instruction of sitting at home from Fulani herdsmen and I use to think you people are brave ? cowards talk everywhere

keyboard warrior that can't defend their freedom from few individuals, civil slaves

Shey una don collect...... How many scores for that Owo show. Until you begin to reason like a human, you would always be an animal. Your so called opinion doesn't come from human brain, so it's irrelevant to those who reason well.
Get off. Body odour stinking skunk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo / Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.