Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him (78481 Views)

Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix) / Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday / A Whatsapp User View About Yahoo Boys Trying To Impress Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by jrusky(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
AudioMonkey:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just a bragging story hidden under the guise of setting the record straight.
I remember way way back then, watching one of his movies where he was wrapping gloves and practicing boxing. I only thought it was just for the camera, never knew he learnt boxing by heart.
Such enthusiasm in telling his story since he won the street fight. He enjoyed the show and would live to wish for such drama another day.

When you're a God fearing wicked man, you don't go about confronting or bullying people, you only create what is called setups, for those stubborn pikins wey no dey hear word. Once they trespass, you carry out the act of law abiding brutality.
All these boxers who are no longer in active service are looking for whom to devour. Sparring can never be like real life fights. They still have that restless fists for real fight. Avoid them for your own good. grin.
Don't say, he's just a retired amateur boxer.

I still remember Mike Tyson giving it to that trespasser on the plane.

Hahaha your last paragraph killed it bro your head dey correct.

You have said the truth any one wey wan die before hin time na hin go say one pesin na retired boxer. I fear those boxers like mad cus d thing dey dia body even at 70 years of age no try dem oo.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by ayotade09(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Remember when my uncle was robbed the guy that robbed him did not know my uncle was a welter weight champ when he was young my uncle beat the hell out of them but when boys bring gun out baba just surrender
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by justmondris: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Some people think say na only them stubborn because say them Dey wear dirty
Shirts up and down for street and they smoke weed anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by kwaraguy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Man to man, most of those boys go chop beating. Na just words dey their mouths, zero power to fight

1 Like

Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by daisyyyy: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
AudioMonkey:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just a bragging story hidden under the guise of setting the record straight.
I remember way way back then, watching one of his movies where he was wrapping gloves and practicing boxing. I only thought it was just for the camera, never knew he learnt boxing by heart.
Such enthusiasm in telling his story since he won the street fight. He enjoyed the show and would live to wish for such drama another day.

When you're a God fearing wicked man, you don't go about confronting or bullying people, you only create what is called setups, for those stubborn pikins wey no dey hear word. Once they trespass, you carry out the act of law abiding brutality.
All these boxers who are no longer in active service are looking for whom to devour. Sparring can never be like real life fights. They still have that restless fists for real fight. Avoid them for your own good. grin.
Don't say, he's just a retired amateur boxer.

I still remember Mike Tyson giving it to that trespasser on the plane.

Trash
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by koyyess: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zoo negroes only understand violence.

Its their only way of communicating effectively.

Animals.
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nonexisting:
Yoruba boys and agbero job. With all the hunger and begging, they will still carry tribalism for head and not vote for someone that can end their sufferings. Imagine harassing an actor for money. Do they even know how much he earns. Do they think he earns that much and still drives an old model highlander.

Is that not Peter Peter Obi? grin grin grin
We all saw how he turned Anambra and SE in general to Dubai and every Okoro stopped trooping to Lagos state
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
This will be like everyday occurance in the South West when Tinibu is president. Just like how the north are suffering from fulani herdsmen. Omo, nobody go fit live for lagos oh lmao grin

And how just will it be in the South East if Peter Obi who has never for once condemned UGM/ESN atrocities become the president? Or, are the heads of your lawmakers and traditional rulers not being cut off and display in the markets already?
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by DSoj(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mumu bloggers with mumu voice over, will not let us hear original voices.
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by 300Spartans: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Devilagentcap:
All

Who can lend 30,000 I will give you back by next month end don't mind my name oh

Please use juju ask me again...
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by ROBERTSONBIGGIE: 2:30am On Jun 26, 2022
See that guy with the mighty stick cheesy
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by Caseless: 3:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Ishilove:
That guy with the bamboo does it for me. Vawulence unfiltered wink

The well rounded lady at the end of the video screaming at the top of her lungs and pointing reminds me of me. Supporters club grin

Basically, those boys have learned it is not everyone you harass. Work dem no go work, instead it is to go around claiming 'omo onile' and constituting nuisance in the society that is their main occupation.
How did you see everything in the short video? That was a policeman with gun, not a man with bamboo.
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by Ishilove: 5:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Caseless:
How did you see everything in the short video? That was a policeman with gun, not a man with bamboo.
The guy in black was carrying a huge stick and pounding them

1 Like

Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
legba1:

What exactly is your point? Would rather he was harrassed and the touts go bragging about it or you would rather the bloggers spin the story and stand the truth on its head?
Someone just defended himself and you are subtly saying he's gloating. Orisirisi people full hear
Only if you knew how to read inbetween the lines, you should have realised the first statement was only a comic jab which is obvious in the rest of the post.
I can't see any reason for quoting me. It's not my fault that you were not born with a sense of humour.

LordErrk:

Calm down. Those boys didn't want to fight or harm him in any way...if not, we'd have been hearing a different story
Alright, Barr. online advocate for agberos.
If you're not happy with the outcome of the fight, why not go back in time to twist the outcome of the event or fix a friendly match with Hassan in order to have a better understanding of what went down.

maasoap:

Trash
What exactly is the trash you're talking about? Is it your education or lack of comprehension?
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by Caseless: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Ishilove:

The guy in black was carrying a huge stick and pounding them
oh... I see. How are you doing?
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by meobizy(f): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
He’s an old Yoruba man so he’s knowledgeable enough to realize his people are all bark with no bite. The man he pinned to the ground likely screamed “e ma binu” while his associates fled for their lives from getting hit with the stick.
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by wolesmile(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Yoruba boys and agbero job. With all the hunger and begging, they will still carry tribalism for head and not vote for someone that can end their sufferings. Imagine harassing an actor for money. Do they even know how much he earns. Do they think he earns that much and still drives an old model highlander.

Yes.. old model Highlander. And I know he drives a venza too. And a several cars too. But bro, where's yours?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by bukolaademi001(f): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fathersdesire:

God fearing wicked man?!! cheesy cheesy
Hi miss, come and update your diary and continue your story grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him by Fathersdesire(f): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Hi miss, come and update your diary and continue your story grin grin grin

Lol, Yes ma'am cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.