Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? (402 Views)

How Ritualists Killed And Butchered A Girl In A Hotel / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) / Long & Big Python Killed And Butchered For Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? by MrRajhu2020(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Today is the first time butchering hen. Everyone knew I can’t do this, but they insisted I butcher it all alone. No help no aid! I was scared that I talked to the Holy Spirit to help which He did! It’s not even a hen, it’s two. One bile duct did burst but not on the meat. The other didn’t.

How’s your experience like the first time you butchered a hen? Share with us.
Re: How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? by Deborah98(f): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
I haven't ooooh cry. Was it last year or the other year I visited my uncle in town,he's into livestock business with the wife. So I was thinking the fowls the brought out were for customers not knowing it was a bait. Next thing I heard was "Pecu help us kill it". I looked around to be sure it was really me they were talking to. Before I could explain myself finish,my niece of about 9 years jumped on the fowls and slaughtered them. I was humbled. But na me chop pass Sha .. lol

1 Like

Re: How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? by Natbrowny: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
My experience was bae. D blood was hot when it touched my hands and i loved seeing it flow into d ditch i dug earlier b4 d killing.
Knife was freaking sharp so I ended d pain fast.
The rooster was jerking here and there. But it was already too late.

That first killing i did made me had interest in poultry birds.

Chicken wey i don rear and kill chop no get counts. Turkey, ducks, Guinea fowl inclusive.

I'm always in charge of killing.

1 Like

Re: How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? by Samuelnze(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
That was when i was 11 when we travelled to villa for christmas/newyear celebration.when it was time to kill those chicken,i followed my uncle to a bush path at the back of the compound,it was like the case of Isacc and Abraham but the difference is that we went with sacrifical offerings.when time to kill the reached,my uncle asked if i have killed b4,i said no,that it is my elder brother that does the killing whenever we want to kill..He dug a small pit/hole in the ground where the blood of the chicken will be poured if throatslashed.i was like 15feet away from him and was watching,he killed 4 and told me to kill the remaining one and left.i was just looking at the chicken pitiful and afterwards summoned courage to kill it.i held its wings under my feet and slashed its throat,it flapped its wings and slipped off my feet and ran off,i shouted"ifeoma's daddy" and began throwing stones at it,my uncle came,caught it and smiled.He killed it and told me he was watching me from afar and saw how i acted..

1 Like

Re: How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? by Cypress042: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Here to read comments grin grin
Re: How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? by MrRajhu2020(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Samuelnze:
That was when i was 11 when we travelled to villa for christmas/newyear celebration.when it was time to kill those chicken,i followed my uncle to a bush path at the back of the compound,it was like the case of Isacc and Abraham but the difference is that we went with sacrifical offerings.when time to kill the reached,my uncle asked if i have killed b4,i said no,that it is my elder brother that does the killing whenever we want to kill..He dug a small pit/hole in the ground where the blood of the chicken will be poured if throatslashed.i was like 15feet away from him and was watching,he killed 4 and told me to kill the remaining one and left.i was just looking at the chicken pitiful and afterwards summoned courage to kill it.i held its wings under my feet and slashed its throat,it flapped its wings and slipped off my feet and ran off,i shouted"ifeoma's daddy" and began throwing stones at it,my uncle came,caught it and smiled.He killed it and told me he was watching me from afar and saw how i acted..

kikikikiki

This somehow happened to my friend too.
The guy ran away and was freaking scared that the cockerel stood up after slashing its throat
Re: How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? by MrRajhu2020(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cypress042:
Here to read comments grin grin

Re: How’s Your Experience Like When You First Butchered A Hen? by Cypress042: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
MrRajhu2020:

This Man won't be happy with you if he sees this grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper Wednesday/thursday Edition / Obidients / Who Are The Most Evil Humans In History That Most People Have Never Heard Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.