Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria (10685 Views)

Research Project/articles/thesis/dissertation/academic Papers / Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer / Mosa Oladele Had Best Thesis In UK University, 6 A's In WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2022
patwilly:
Can you do engineering research at PhD level?
He can't. Even physical sciences

3 Likes

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by GGGPassword: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
dadavivo:

How much will it cost to write a final year project for a political science student

Why would you write project or thesis for someone?

I'm very sure you can not write a convincing write up. Always looking for whom to milk.

Guys, avoid this guy. Go online and do research yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by Nozino: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Discountsempai:

It won't help you, it would hinder you.

Better do your assignments and theses by yourself. So that you can make your mistakes, and learn as you go, and crucially ....learn how to do independent work by yourself, use ideas to synthesize new ones, and think for yourself.

And also plan your time.

Because, whether you use your degree or not, those are useful skills to have in the workplace, and in life.

If you wrote yours yourself, you’d know the correct spelling.

1 Like

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by GGGPassword: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=dadavivo post=114192316]

How much will it cost to write a final year project for a political science student [/quot
chatinent:
Are you having problems writing your thesis, dissertation, project and assignments?

We are here to help you.

We are a verified professional writing service of qualified writers and will write your assignments, thesis, and dissertation for an affordable fee. Yes, we have dedicated writers.

Our services:
- research writing in major fields of study (we submit with a Turnitin report)...including exam assistance.
- zero plagiarism.
- timely delivery and good support.
- editing and proofreading.
- rewriting.
- plagiarism removal from Turnitin report.
- statistical analysis.

Yes, we are affordable and have a considerate price plan for everyone.

What are you waiting for?

Contact us at www.yourresearchwriter.com or email us at yourwriterofficial@gmail.com

Thanks.

Sponsored Post

Why would you write project or thesis for someone?

I'm very sure you can not write a convincing write up. Always looking for whom to milk.

Guys, avoid this guy. Go online and do research yourself.
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by MrHighSea: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Ahaa, dis guy paid for this abi wetin dey happen soo, wetin my eye dey see? Ipolowo oja on front page grin grin

Well its good sha, man gat family to cater for.

But on a serious note, i dont know when i wil find mysef writing thesis again, a no sabi book reach that level and the tin dey pain me embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Now i av changed purpose, how a wan take open two businesses and one production firm dey my mind so, make i use am compensate for my lack of doctorate and professorate degrees grin
Na wia my mind dey tey tey.
Phd and professorial no trip me again.

I currently rent a mill to process my products until i get mine by 2024.

country don jungle
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by redcliff: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Discountsempai:

It won't help you, it would hinder you.

Better do your assignments and theses by yourself. So that you can make your mistakes, and learn as you go, and crucially ....learn how to do independent work by yourself, use ideas to synthesize new ones, and think for yourself.

And also plan your time.

Because, whether you use your degree or not, those are useful skills to have in the workplace, and in life.

your head is there. The only thing I probably will use this service for is a short 10 page assignment but a thesis will never be done right except if the person writing it has the same level of academic experience in that field. Even at that, the expectations are different.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by bigpicture001: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2022
This is so unlike nairaland.... He shld pay for advert not taking his advert as news to front page... That's so unfair to other competitors...

Lowest moment at nairaland
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by MaryMo: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2022
You also claim to be a stolen phone tracker, you were paid money when my driver was robbed in Nigeria, you pretty much scammed him.

I will continue to call you out till you refund his 30k naira for false tracking

I can bet that those that patronize you will end up being accused of plagiarism.

You offer no real value except taking advantage of people

Kid , if you are looking for how to make ends meet, this is not the right approach

chatinent:
Are you having problems writing your thesis, dissertation, project and assignments?

We are here to help you.

We are a verified professional writing service of qualified writers and will write your assignments, thesis, and dissertation for an affordable fee. Yes, we have dedicated writers.

Our services:
- research writing in major fields of study (we submit with a Turnitin report)...including exam assistance.
- zero plagiarism.
- rewriting.
- statistical analysis.

Contact us at www.yourresearchwriter.com or email us at yourwriterofficial@gmail.com

Thanks.

Sponsored Post

1 Like

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by Kaxmytex(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2022
I just dey imagine how hin go don beg seun tire b4 moving diz to fp... grin

Abi na hin brother sef, e fit dey do am for blood... it's thicker than water
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by Discountsempai: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Nozino:

If you wrote yours yourself, you’d know the correct spelling.

Actually, I had the intention of using the plural form of thesis...especially since a student, who does postgrad studies, may end up writing more than one...one for each of bachelor's, masters and PhD (especially if the person I was quoting was intending to go for a PhD afterwards, or one more masters).

Also, the comment was meant to be a general admonition...to people intending to use his or her service.

Thanks anyways..I still did use thy edit for clarity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Why should this even be?

1 Like

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by Toktee(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2022
chatinent:

We are here to help you.

Our services:
- zero plagiarism.
- rewriting.
- statistical analysis.

Thanks.

Sponsored Post
Now we can see clearly that Mynd44 have stopped smoking weed.... the manifestation is clear, approving reasonable thread like this is a pointer to that direction.

Mynd44,congratulations for the new you( mynd44. grin
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by professore(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Okay
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2022
MrHighSea:

country don jungle
ogami come pls, tell me more about renting factory pls
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by 8BitGee(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Gosh. Imagine advertising sth this ethically depraved on the front-page of Africa's biggest forum! Seun is this right?

4 Likes

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by DevilSignature: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Yeye admin don collect money for dis one

3 Likes

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2022
vickydevoka:

Mostly for 9ja way de UK n Canada. De pay in pounds and dollars
tell me more, i don't understand u sir
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by kennybabs1980: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2022
chatinent:

We are here to help you.

Our services:
- zero plagiarism.
- rewriting.
- statistical analysis.

Thanks.

Sponsored Post
Nobody is interested in opening website, where is your phone number?
Or call 09156304795
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2022
MrHighSea:

country don jungle
can i pm u sir, wait.. i am not going into anything milling ooh so dont see me as a competitor grin

Just want to make some enquiries sir
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2022
GogetterMD:
When did it become possible to make sponsored posts for the FP on NL?

People in the phone section will tell you that FP has always been for sale if you are ready to part with a token.

Oga Chatinent is the first person to actually come out and label his for what it is. A sponsored post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by caylakays: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2022
I will give it to Noyet.....
They are very sincere, explicit and ever ready to work...
They even developed app on playstore for guide..,
You can reach them @ +2349017789182 on whatsapp and thank me later

1 Like

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2022
8BitGee:
Gosh. Imagine advertising sth this ethically depraved on the front-page of Africa's biggest forum! is this right?

It is no worse than the gross and unethical promotion of Tr********n in the phone section.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. It's that simple.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by Burchester: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Wow
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by garriAndsugar: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

Baba naa lie ooo, you no fit do am. Even as an undergraduate I worked on multi phase flow, a conjugate heat transfer using hybrid nanofluid.

You dey tell me say you fit write thesis on this kind research grin

Talkless of PhD in engineering.
Lol na that phD student I dey pity. I no know which kind unseriousness be that

1 Like

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by Gammfreak(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2022
caylakays:
I will give it to Noyet.....
They are very sincere, explicit and ever ready to work...
They even developed app on playstore for guide..,
You can reach them @ +2349017789182 on whatsapp and thank me later

Swrs....they r good though

2 Likes

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by babey543: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2022
This is very bad Seun.

I hope some of your customers are not from USA and UK.

If they are caught and they confess it is from here, your website could be sued for promoting plagiarism and falsehood.

Are you sure these guys are not scam?

Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by yusufmurry: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2022
For your postgraduate and undergraduate writings and assistance in paper publication
Chat us on WhatsApp +234 902 201 4817

1 Like

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by ada9ja(f): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2022
dadavivo:

How much will it cost to write a final year project for a political science student

for 15k @ www.akadahelper.com.ng
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by Vondata(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=GGGPassword post=114193289][/quote]

Wetin b ur email....make i connect u with beta prople
Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by javalove(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2022
This is a very stupid post and I urge the moderators to take it down. Research and academia in general should not take this route. Its not a must to do a masters or PhD if your work won't be original. This is very hurting.

This forum is visited by non Nigerians and the international academic community as well. Posts like this one does alot of damage to the Nigerian academic space... Its sad.

#Javalove... Unless otherwise stated

3 Likes

Re: The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria by chatinent: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
MaryMo:
You also claim to be a stolen phone tracker, you were paid money when my driver was robbed in Nigeria, you pretty much scammed him.

I will continue to call you out till you refund his 30k naira for false tracking

I can bet that those that patronize you will end up being accused of plagiarism.

You offer no real value except taking advantage of people

Kid , if you are looking for how to make ends meet, this is not the right approach

Did you just say I scammed you?

If you know the number of people I have tracked stolen phones for on Nairaland, I bet you won't try to tarnish my image.

Well, I don't think I have time for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool debate: Obafemi Awolowo University winner 8 / Primary 4 Quantitative Reasoning Exercise 11c / Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.