Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (699 Views)

'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter / Tinubu Tinubu’s Son, Seyi, MONETARY INDUCEMENT / Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
NL filled with Tinubu news daily.. it's crazy.

1 Like

Re: .. by derecho(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
If the kitchen is too hot for you, get out of the kitchen.
No chill pill until we retire the thieves.
Tinubu must be exposed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
derecho:
If the kitchen is too hot for you, get out of the kitchen.
No chill pill until we retire the thieves.
Tinubu must be exposed

Expose what exactly?

Have you ever "exposed" with your PVC/vote?

Grow up kid!!. Stop wasting your life on Social media

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: .. by derecho(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Very stale response..
For the umpteenth time,
Tinubu must be exposed
He is a plague that must be avoided.

Fight never start, you don dey bleed for nose.
Just wait for the campaign period.
This one na kesekese, you soon see kasakasa
pineed:

Expose what exactly?

Have you ever "exposed" with your vote ever?

Grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
derecho:
Very stale response..
For the umpteenth time,
Tinubu must be exposed. He is a plague that must be avoided.

Fight never start, you don dey bleed for nose

Lol.. Kid, I no dey support Tinubu and co.

My choices had been Umahi, Udom & Osinbajo. Unfortunately they didn't make the cut.

Talking about "plague", who is your governor, Rep, senator, etc.. those should be your immediate concern ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by an0daGuy: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
NOoooo we will never be tired of attacking and abusing the Chicago runaway drug kingpin till he stops diverting 10% of every naira that is flowing into the Lagos state governments account.

How can only one man be collecting the money meant for the development of a city, putting his whole family in charge of markets, malls, garages, motor parks etc in one state. You want him to pocket the whole country like he did with Lagos abi? Lie lie

We will attack him OooH

1 Like

Re: .. by Bastardlyrich: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Theivenubu is the most corruptt politician on Earth.
Drugnibu is wanted cocaine drug baron I. The USA.
Fraudunuble don't have no certificate and had been forging certificate to work.
He has no history,no family,no real name,we only know him as the most corruptt politician ever on Earth.
Anyone that talks good about that fraudnibu is a public enemy that don't want good for Nigerians.
We the youth are tired of been jobless without hope.
Obi is the answer to all nigerian youth prayers
Re: .. by derecho(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Who is asking for your irrelevant candidates?
The case in point is Tinubu, one of the thieves to be retired.

Atiku,is already an established anathema.
pineed:

Lol.. Kid, I no dey support Tinubu and co.

My choices had been Umahi, Udom & Osinbajo. Unfortunately they didn't make the cut.

Talking about "plague", who is your governor, Rep, senator, etc.. those should be your immediate concern ok
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
an0daGuy:
NOoooo we will never be tired of attacking and abusing the Chicago runaway drug kingpin till he stops diverting 10% of every naira that is flowing into the Lagos state governments account.

How can only one man be collecting the money meant for the development of a city, putting his whole family in charge of markets, malls, garages, motor parks etc in one state. You want him to pocket the whole country like he did with Lagos abi? Lie lie

We will attack him OooH

"Attacking" him on social media? Lol you're funny

Why not simply take him to court for all the diversions he's been making.

Take action man.. don't waste your life on Social media
Re: .. by ItsTutsi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omo today alone I count like 8 threads about him!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Theivenubu is the most corruptt politician on Earth.
Drugnibu is wanted cocaine drug baron I. The USA.
Fraudunuble don't have no certificate and had been forging certificate to work.
He has no history,no family,no real name,we only know him as the most corruptt politician ever on Earth.
Anyone that talks good about that fraudnibu is a public enemy that don't want good for Nigerians.
We the youth are tired of been jobless without hope.
Obi is the answer to all nigerian youth prayers
Until Nigeria is restructured back to regions, power is devolved from the centre, and local governments are empowered to reach the people directly, no miracle can happen bro.

A central government in Nigeria isn't feasible.

1 Like

Re: .. by an0daGuy: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
pineed:

"Attacking" him on social media? Lol you're funny

Why not simply take him to court for all the diversions he's been making.

Take action man.. don't waste your life on Social media

The Nigeria of today that was set up by tilumbu and his APC band of thieves have nullified the essence of taking well known criminals to court because of their disdain for the rule of law and their jaundiced approach to handling the judiciary with bribery and godfatherism.

APC rode into power in 2015 via social media so today we the youths are weeding them out via the same social media

Wake up from your slumber and eat dog sh1t if you’re one of those waiting to vote for either PDP or APC again next year.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Omo today alone I count like 8 threads about him!!

I tell you bro.. I just tire. I wonder if these folks opening threads are human being like me

I can't remember months ago I even last opened a thread
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
an0daGuy:

The Nigeria of today that was set up by tilumbu and his APC band of thieves have nullified the essence of taking well known criminals to court because of their disdain for the rule of law and their jaundiced approach to handling the judiciary with bribery and godfatherism.

APC rode into power in 2015 via social media [b]so today we the youths are weeding them out via the same social media[/b]

Wake up from your slumber and eat dog sh1t if you’re one of those waiting to vote for either PDP or APC again next year.

don't being silly & ignorant. Social media have never and will never win elections ok.

I don't support the big two parties. Unfortunately for APC & PDP they have structures it will be difficult to defeat any of them.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Subsea:
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

I like how you support Peter Obi. Very good. Your folks should focus their energy on him, not on other candidates.. Let everyone support their candidates.

Na only Tinubu I just dey see anytime I visit NL. Haba!
Re: .. by an0daGuy: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
pineed:

Can you stop being silly & ignorant. Social media have never and will never win elections ok.

I don't support the big two parties. Unfortunately for APC & PDP they have structures it will be difficult to defeat any of them.

You are a liar for saying you don’t support either APC or PDP. Those ones supporters are the only ones that shout structure - structure upandan the whole place.

structures don’t have hands and legs to come out and vote on Election Day

human beings are the ones who have the hands, legs and the will to go to the polls and vote

What I wrote above is very simple for true patriotic Nigerians to understand.

It’s only those who are waiting for election bribes and political appointments for their friends and families that choose to believe otherwise against common sense

What faction do you belong to?
Re: .. by ScamHunter: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
My job is to make sure that no crook gets near NNPC and CBN. Very important. Your own job is to put in a crook there. So it's your lies against the truth.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
an0daGuy:

You are a liar for saying you don’t support either APC or PDP. Those ones supporters are the only ones that shout structure - structure upandan the whole place.

structures don’t have hands and legs to come out and vote on Election Day

human beings are the ones who have the hands, legs and the will to go to the polls and vote

What I wrote above is very simple for true patriotic Nigerians to understand.

It’s only those who are waiting for election bribes and political appointments for their friends and families that choose to believe otherwise against common sense

What faction do you belong to?

I belong to the faction that supports Independent Candidates (not parties)

I actually wished Nigeria constitution permits Independent Candidates, it would've been great! I support individuals, not parties (APC, PDP, PPP, etc all the same)

My choices for independent candidates would have been Yemi Osinbajo, Dave Umahi, Udom Emmanuel or Pro. Zullum.

They performed excellently well.
Re: .. by an0daGuy: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
pineed:

I belong to the faction that supports Independent Candidates (not parties)

I actually wished Nigeria constitution permits Independent Candidates, it would've been great! I support individuals, not parties (APC, PDP, PPP, etc all the same)

My choices for independent candidates would have been Yemi Osinbajo, Dave Umahi, Udom Emmanuel or Pro. Zullum.

They performed excellently well.

So Mr. Man, to finally rest our debate. Now that the bolded people above are not among the contestants for the aso rock chair next year, who then among the below will you now vote for?

Tilumbu, Atiku or PandObi? undecided

Or will you sit at home on Election Day and mope at your phone while the rest of the country decides the fate of you and your lineage?
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
an0daGuy:

So Mr. Man, to finally rest our debate. Now that the bolded people above are not among the contestants for the aso rock chair next year, who then among the below will you now vote for?

Tilumbu, Atiku or PandObi? undecided

Or will you sit at home on Election Day and mope at your phone while the rest of the country decides the fate of you and your lineage?

Good question.. Honestly bro I've not decided yet. I'm still "consulting".. Lol
Re: .. by an0daGuy: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
pineed:

Good question.. Honestly bro I've not decided yet. I'm still "consulting".. Lol

Then simply continue your consultations and allow those of us with a working brain and foresight to rubbish the candidates that we know will never do anything better for YOU, ME and our FAMILIES on your behalf

We are not asking you to get into the mud with us while we are dirtying these useless candidates, just sit on the sidelines and cheer for us doing the rubbishing dazzall undecided

Don’t let us catch you creating these kind of threads against us again oh angry just sit back, relax and watch the show
Re: .. by limeta(f): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Can you guys just take a chill from this Tinubu topics.. aren't you lots tired already?

Tired?
Are you for real
We just started
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
limeta:
Can you guys just take a chill from this Tinubu topics.. aren't you lots tired already?

Tired?
Are you for real
We just started

Lol.. ok keep "starting"
Re: .. by ottersberger(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
pineed:

You lots have been attacking the man since immemorial, yet he's moving on.. You open multiple accounts churching out topics about same man.. this is how you guys were attacking PMB 2014 pre-2015 election yet he won.

Now it's Tinubu " school certificate" matter

Haba.. una no dey tire!! Don't you guys get tired!!

Pre-primaries you lots attacked, bashed and accused him, yet he won. Even my top two choices in his party (Dave Umahi & Vice Pres. Osinbajo) didn't win.

He may not my choice of President, but I won't waste my precious time opening topics/attacking on him

Why not use same energy to promote your own candidate and let the Electorates decide with their votes on election Day.

- Promote & support your Candidates
- Let others support theirs
- Get your PVC
- Campaign for them when season starts
- Vote on election Day
- Don't waste your lives on Social media..

Get a life guys

No, we no dey tire. In fact, we are yet to get started. Just wait for the campaign to officially begin. At the root of this is a fight for the heart and soul of Nigeria. We are no longer content with mediocre characters running our lives. Thieves, murderers, and many charlatans.

I suspect you are not tired either, just doing the biddings of him that pays you. And last, we have lives. Very lucrative and gainful lives, I must tell you, and we stole nothing from nobody to attain that status.

Just tell your man to show us his "kpali". But then we will infer his birth name and his real age. That's what he is hiding.

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason Tinubu Spoke On Credit Economy / With Peter Obi, We Will Understand The Devils Stopping Nigeria's Unity / INEC Officials Charges 20k For Voters’ Registration In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.