Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter (2302 Views)

Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu / Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Heavens1stson: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:
You are a liar. You will see the shocker of your life soon. No mainstream imam will ever say that. These are paid urchins of Peter Obi given 50 million to preach against Tinubu. Who is the Muslim imam that will say that?

https://www.nairaland.com/7261955/many-imams-tell-members-not/1#115356310
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by nigerianrevolut(f): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Very funny. Lol.

TINUBU, IT IS YOUR TURN
-SOLA KUTI

You want to be President.

Your wife is a Senator. She is also the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

Your daughter the Iya Loja controls all the money and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money goes to your Nephew

All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta.

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex).

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and Yorubaland.

Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

What else are you looking for in the presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and states you control very well, we should be the ones begging you to be our president. Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.

Egbon, it is your turn to rest. You're not the only person in Yorubaland.

- Sola Kuti

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Obidient4life2: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol... Clown.
Peter Obi never pay you for better thing na for preaching.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by WATCHOVER(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
I think this is high time Tinubu supporters should shut up!
Are you Pro Tinubu mad?
Your party went into an unholy agreement with strangers to devour Nigeria, you people still have the right to talk.
Both Osinbajo and others who agreed to conspiracy of bringing this country to it knees shall fall down and have their neck broken

18 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Coolsperm: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even some local Yoruba Muslims pig imam are saying the same thing

8 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Advocate500: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Marketing Tinubu will be very difficult, no matter how you look at it. They try to bring tribalism to campaign against obi, it backfired, they brought secession and ipob, is not yielding the desired result, the north are not interested about what we are doing down south to win election, they are more concerned on what they are doing than we are doing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by HilcomTech(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
That EVIL mass murderer called Peter Pandora Obituary is capable of doing anything to become president.

Mass murderer Peter Pandora Obituary is just too desperate to become president and God will disgrace him at the elations.

He murdered over 300 innocent people in Anambra and dumbed their bodies in EZU river, now the EVIL murderer wants to replicate the evil all over Nigeria.
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by StormpyBee: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
We no dey pay shi shi!

Vote PO 2023

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by NyamiriFlathead: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
All i know is that piter hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock, ipob pigs supporting the useless bastard can go and hang themselves
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by HilcomTech(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Lol... Clown.
Peter Obi never pay you for better thing na for preaching.

LIAR.... Did peter Obi not buy some st00peed mats and asked MUSLIMS to put them in mosques?

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by GoodLife4live: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
nigerianrevolut:
Very funny. Lol.

TINUBU, IT IS YOUR TURN
-SOLA KUTI

You want to be President.

Your wife is a Senator. She is also the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

Your daughter the Iya Loja controls all the money and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money goes to your Nephew

All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta.

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex).

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and Yorubaland.

Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

What else are you looking for in the presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and states you control very well, we should be the ones begging you to be our president. Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.

Egbon, it is your turn to rest. You're not the only person in Yorubaland.

- Sola Kuti

Despite all these aligation... Tinubu still performed better than you Peter obituary the failure ...

We can't vote a pathological liar.... That scammer can Neva be my president

Read what the anambranians said about him in 2012 ...
Annd you want us to vote that calamity

Peter Obi and his supporters are known for saying "Go and Verify". However, we have dug out a thread created by an Anambra citizen in 2012, questioning what Peter Obi was doing in Anambra State. This is 6 years after he became governor, and almost everyone that commented at the time concluded he had done absolutely nothing in 6 years. Most Obidients were in primary school when Peter Obi was governor so they have no recollection of what his performance was like. The thread was 10 pages long and you could hardly see anyone say something good about Peter Obi. Coincidentally, some of these monikers are still active on Nairaland and saying something different. The link to the thread is below

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

I will share the first 12 comments verbatim and none was positive. Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, please help push to frontpage. It is important people know the truth. I am sure if this was about Tinubu it would have made frontpage already, so you guys need to be balanced in your frontpage posting.

Chuksidem said "What exactly is peter obi doing in Anambra state? Am confused to say the least, please someone should tell me because the anambra i visited has degenerated so much"

MrGlobe said "Nothing exactly my brother. I posted a thread earlier comparing him with Theodore orji of Abia state and everybody agreed he is worse. I went to Awka the capital and it was an eyesore. No roads, no planning, no infrastructure etc. There is absolutely no govt in anambra state"

Kobojunkie said "@Poster, he is doing exactly what the people elected him to come do again. I mean for a man with meagre list of accomplishments during his first time, why else would he had been re-elected if not to continue the same??"

Chuksidem said "Was in Awka some days back, its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village.
Civil servants and pensioners are been owed 3MONTHS salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7. Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us. A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts. Wish soludo had won.

Deactivated Account said "I have had cause to pass through Onitsha and Awka (even spending a night in the former), and all I could do was shake my head."

PROUDIGBO said "We have not been too bright (putting it mildly) in electing Sons/Daughters into public office that have the vision, zeal and mental capacity to take their respective constituencies to a higher enviable level. Of the five states in the South East, i can honestly say (and i'm entitled to my opinion) that i have a positive feeling for the state leadership in only two (Imo and Enugu), and i'm sure any nuetral observer will agree with me. The rest states just seem to have clueless gov'ts that haven't got the faintest idea how to manage and bring out the best in their people/resources. They seem to have no vision on where to take their states and it seems they ran for office just to be called 'Your Excellency'. Also, our representatives in Assembly and Federal Gov't seem to be there just for what they can get out it, and it seems they're afraid to take the President to task on promises yet unfulfilled: like the Onitsha River Port that we were told would be commissioned in Oct' last year. Yet you hear of private and gov't projects being planned and commissioned almost on a fortnightly basis in other regions. One of our problems seems to be the fact we don't have a 'leader'; someone that can knock heads together, tell it as it is and get things done; someone that would enable us think and speak with one voice, with everyone pulling in one direction."

Joeyfire said "Anambra state is suffering because Peter Obi is busy with his day job as GEJ's Personal Assistant. Despite his boy -boy work in abuja, he has not been able to attract anything meaningful to the state from the centre. Anambra has suffered terrible, corrupt, clueless and backward leadership since back when. Besides the brief spark of Ngige there's been nobody else to write home about. From Mbadinuju, Andy Ubah to Peter Obi. I am hearing that the next person who will likely take over is Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil cry cry. We don suffer o!"

Ifyalways said "Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambarians. When would his tenure evem expire?Oh jees,what a wicked,visionless man."

Deactivated account said "I never expected much from a man whose voice rattles like a teenage lady's."

BashMe1 said "Na foolish Man now. During the tym of the removal of subsidy, he appeared the first Gov'nor to promise his ppl the great reward to attain from such federal move and urged them to go about their various biz. Inspite of the fact that nuffin is being done yet as a result of the so called REMOVAL, i still see him not doing a good thing till the end of his tenure. Shake Ma Head in despair"

Chookym said "The guy is just there making his pocket full. I pity my state. why do they have to vote him the second time. I read an article recently of his shady deals. Our people no dey represent us at all"

Speeder said "I'm an Anambra indigene. Road construction has been zero all d way except for d one he's recently constructing at Onitsha. But most Anambras have an undoubting faith in him cos he signifies a sense of unity among d people. He has achieved alot in his administration among which are: he constructed over 500 borewholes in d state, he gave over 250 wheel chairs to d disabled, he alway attend any cultural activities organised by any locals wit their uniform on( this d major reason he is been loved by d people) and anmbra is d state wit d largest road network. To me i won't say he hasn't achieved anything but i'm yet to see any of his achievement that i would b proud of."

SamMilla1 said "Coincidentally, i asked myself the same question while driving back from Enugu to Onitsha this afternoon, 'what exactly is peter obi doing in anambra state'. I always divert at abba junction on my way from enugu and drove through a smooth single lane road constructed by ngige all the way nkpor and then down to obosi and awada where i stay. All the good roads in the whole state were constructed by ngige before they court-pulled him down and installed a greedy business man. Now his grand beer and malt are booming. While his state is deoriating.

Siobahn said "He's a media governor that blows his own trumpet even when it's obvious that he hasn't done anything, puts up billboard that he's the best governor in the country. Useless man! When i visited Awka, i wept"

Forkadict said "THE FORKING THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IS DURING THE FIRST TENURE, HE GOT INTO OFFICE THROUGH THE COURTS. BEFORE THEN, NGIGE WAS GOVERNOR AND ACCORDING TO PEOPLE'S ACCOUNTS (COS I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANAMBRA) NGIGE HAD SOME ACHIEVEMENTS. OBI WASTED ANAMBRAN'S TIME AND RECOURCES DURING HIS FIRST TENURE AND YET THEY VOTED HIM IN FOR A SECOND TENURE?!"

Coenvict said "Peter is d worst governor n history so far as am conscine, can imagine ANSU payn such ransome as skul fee hw wil even d average man pay such ransome dat man is very wicked nd I can tell him dat his death is comin soon. It going to 8yrs of his tenure yet LGA electn hav not been conducted while he at his campagn n his 1st tenure to conduct dat witin 3months if electd, no road no water no light no infractructure no develpmnt bcus of 1 man been so selfish decievn d peopl wit propaganda. All my hope now is on Ngige wen he wil com 4 d gov seat."

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by maybet081: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
HilcomTech:
That EVIL mass murderer called Peter Pandora Obituary is capable of doing anything to become president.

Mass murderer Peter Pandora Obituary is just too desperate to become president and God will disgrace him at the elations.

He murdered over 300 innocent people in Anambra and dumbed their bodies in EZU river, now the EVIL murderer wants to replicate the evil all over Nigeria.

Datti Ahmed is from a Moslem high ranking family.
The father was the chairman sharia supreme counsel.
The senior brother is the spokesman erawa elders forum.
The uncle is the chairman of the elders forum
They control the north.
But manyare not aware of this.

4 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by toneroforever(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
HilcomTech:

So using cheap blackmail, tribalism & smear campaign is the only way u intend to promote BAT's candidacy but u know what, Nigerians are not falling for that crap. I pity u. Ur job is really a difficult one.
Nigerians will be electing their president come 2023 & they have monitored the candidates for a long time. Sharing money,rice & beans won't work this time. Neither will power of incumbency work.
Thank God PMB feels less concerned & prefers to watch from the sidelines. To him APC na OYO. Una go collect wotowoto from Nigerians. One thing I can assure APC is that Nigerians are eager to pay them back. We r not even interested in PMB's resignation, our real satisfaction will come from voting out ur party through the ballot. Judgement day beckons.
Feel free to do same to PO by 2027 if he wins this election by God's grace & then fails to deliver.
That's how we can build a better society, not by tribalism.
To the real nation builders,I urge u to stand up & be counted. Future generations r banking on us to make the right choice. Don't fail them.

Vote competence over tribe.
Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour party

6 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kakakakakakakakakakaka, we no dey give shishi oooo

3 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by toneroforever(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Despite all these aligation... Tinubu still performed better than you Peter obituary the failure ...

We can't vote a pathological liar.... That scammer can Neva be my president

Read what the anambranians said about him in 2012 ...
Annd you want us to vote that calamity

Peter Obi and his supporters are known for saying "Go and Verify". However, we have dug out a thread created by an Anambra citizen in 2012, questioning what Peter Obi was doing in Anambra State. This is 6 years after he became governor, and almost everyone that commented at the time concluded he had done absolutely nothing in 6 years. Most Obidients were in primary school when Peter Obi was governor so they have no recollection of what his performance was like. The thread was 10 pages long and you could hardly see anyone say something good about Peter Obi. Coincidentally, some of these monikers are still active on Nairaland and saying something different. The link to the thread is below

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

I will share the first 12 comments verbatim and none was positive. Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, please help push to frontpage. It is important people know the truth. I am sure if this was about Tinubu it would have made frontpage already, so you guys need to be balanced in your frontpage posting.

Chuksidem said "What exactly is peter obi doing in Anambra state? Am confused to say the least, please someone should tell me because the anambra i visited has degenerated so much"

MrGlobe said "Nothing exactly my brother. I posted a thread earlier comparing him with Theodore orji of Abia state and everybody agreed he is worse. I went to Awka the capital and it was an eyesore. No roads, no planning, no infrastructure etc. There is absolutely no govt in anambra state"

Kobojunkie said "@Poster, he is doing exactly what the people elected him to come do again. I mean for a man with meagre list of accomplishments during his first time, why else would he had been re-elected if not to continue the same??"

Chuksidem said "Was in Awka some days back, its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village.
Civil servants and pensioners are been owed 3MONTHS salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7. Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us. A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts. Wish soludo had won.

Deactivated Account said "I have had cause to pass through Onitsha and Awka (even spending a night in the former), and all I could do was shake my head."

PROUDIGBO said "We have not been too bright (putting it mildly) in electing Sons/Daughters into public office that have the vision, zeal and mental capacity to take their respective constituencies to a higher enviable level. Of the five states in the South East, i can honestly say (and i'm entitled to my opinion) that i have a positive feeling for the state leadership in only two (Imo and Enugu), and i'm sure any nuetral observer will agree with me. The rest states just seem to have clueless gov'ts that haven't got the faintest idea how to manage and bring out the best in their people/resources. They seem to have no vision on where to take their states and it seems they ran for office just to be called 'Your Excellency'. Also, our representatives in Assembly and Federal Gov't seem to be there just for what they can get out it, and it seems they're afraid to take the President to task on promises yet unfulfilled: like the Onitsha River Port that we were told would be commissioned in Oct' last year. Yet you hear of private and gov't projects being planned and commissioned almost on a fortnightly basis in other regions. One of our problems seems to be the fact we don't have a 'leader'; someone that can knock heads together, tell it as it is and get things done; someone that would enable us think and speak with one voice, with everyone pulling in one direction."

Joeyfire said "Anambra state is suffering because Peter Obi is busy with his day job as GEJ's Personal Assistant. Despite his boy -boy work in abuja, he has not been able to attract anything meaningful to the state from the centre. Anambra has suffered terrible, corrupt, clueless and backward leadership since back when. Besides the brief spark of Ngige there's been nobody else to write home about. From Mbadinuju, Andy Ubah to Peter Obi. I am hearing that the next person who will likely take over is Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil cry cry. We don suffer o!"

Ifyalways said "Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambarians. When would his tenure evem expire?Oh jees,what a wicked,visionless man."

Deactivated account said "I never expected much from a man whose voice rattles like a teenage lady's."

BashMe1 said "Na foolish Man now. During the tym of the removal of subsidy, he appeared the first Gov'nor to promise his ppl the great reward to attain from such federal move and urged them to go about their various biz. Inspite of the fact that nuffin is being done yet as a result of the so called REMOVAL, i still see him not doing a good thing till the end of his tenure. Shake Ma Head in despair"

Chookym said "The guy is just there making his pocket full. I pity my state. why do they have to vote him the second time. I read an article recently of his shady deals. Our people no dey represent us at all"

Speeder said "I'm an Anambra indigene. Road construction has been zero all d way except for d one he's recently constructing at Onitsha. But most Anambras have an undoubting faith in him cos he signifies a sense of unity among d people. He has achieved alot in his administration among which are: he constructed over 500 borewholes in d state, he gave over 250 wheel chairs to d disabled, he alway attend any cultural activities organised by any locals wit their uniform on( this d major reason he is been loved by d people) and anmbra is d state wit d largest road network. To me i won't say he hasn't achieved anything but i'm yet to see any of his achievement that i would b proud of."

SamMilla1 said "Coincidentally, i asked myself the same question while driving back from Enugu to Onitsha this afternoon, 'what exactly is peter obi doing in anambra state'. I always divert at abba junction on my way from enugu and drove through a smooth single lane road constructed by ngige all the way nkpor and then down to obosi and awada where i stay. All the good roads in the whole state were constructed by ngige before they court-pulled him down and installed a greedy business man. Now his grand beer and malt are booming. While his state is deoriating.

Siobahn said "He's a media governor that blows his own trumpet even when it's obvious that he hasn't done anything, puts up billboard that he's the best governor in the country. Useless man! When i visited Awka, i wept"

Forkadict said "THE FORKING THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IS DURING THE FIRST TENURE, HE GOT INTO OFFICE THROUGH THE COURTS. BEFORE THEN, NGIGE WAS GOVERNOR AND ACCORDING TO PEOPLE'S ACCOUNTS (COS I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANAMBRA) NGIGE HAD SOME ACHIEVEMENTS. OBI WASTED ANAMBRAN'S TIME AND RECOURCES DURING HIS FIRST TENURE AND YET THEY VOTED HIM IN FOR A SECOND TENURE?!"

Coenvict said "Peter is d worst governor n history so far as am conscine, can imagine ANSU payn such ransome as skul fee hw wil even d average man pay such ransome dat man is very wicked nd I can tell him dat his death is comin soon. It going to 8yrs of his tenure yet LGA electn hav not been conducted while he at his campagn n his 1st tenure to conduct dat witin 3months if electd, no road no water no light no infractructure no develpmnt bcus of 1 man been so selfish decievn d peopl wit propaganda. All my hope now is on Ngige wen he wil com 4 d gov seat."

And in the end he left about 75 billion for them & still does not collect pensions nor 10% of state taxes and revenue.
We r wiser.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by toneroforever(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
HilcomTech:

LIAR.... Did peter Obi not buy some st00peed mats and asked MUSLIMS to put them in mosques?

All ur tricks don't work just like the rented bishops. We know what Agbadorians & Cassavarians r capable of.

3 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
High on fermented cassava

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Omoslim26: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hahahaha pay fire grin
Obi no dey give shishi ask father mbaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by olisaEze(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
He didn’t give shi-shi to a Rev. Fr, is it imam that he will now give to when he’s clearly the nation’s favorite?? Pls goan return the 30k u were paid, u don’t deserve it with this ur kind of limited sense! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by GoodLife4live: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
toneroforever:

And in the end he left about 75 billion for them & still does not collect pensions nor 10% of state taxes and revenue.
We r wiser.

How does that relate to development ? He save without paying salaries , no good road , no hospital , no light train .... Bro are you normal at all...

Anambra is a dungeon .state ... A confirmed primitive place... An underdeveloped state....

We don't want a poor manager of public fund to lead us
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Polchiz(m): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are either a terrorist or bandit.
Peter Obi will kill you come 2023.
He is not Buhari.
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by magnetic20: 4:27am On Aug 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

trash
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Sunday2021: 5:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Even the Tinubu himself know that OBI cannot do that.
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Idiotseverywher: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

. Are you not ashamed, how old are you even, some of you think that you can come on a faceless forum like this to be disgracing yourselves because nobody know you but instead you ridicule yourself, to you, this rubbish you put here made any impact,? Instead people are taking you as mumu, continue to dance naked in the market, werey
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Idiotseverywher: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
All i know is that piter hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock, ipob pigs supporting the useless bastard can go and hang themselves
. Na your papa go come be the president?
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by Obidient4life2: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

Clown ... Peter didn't pay anybody to buy matt
Re: 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter by GoodLife4live: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2022
toneroforever:

We r wiser.

Save just token of 75b and he could not build infrastructures ... So what's the usefulness of iit ?

75b can't even sustaine development of Lagos brt alone... Anambra is a poor state ... Peter obi could not advance the standard living of the anambranians ....

Look at how primitive dey look...
Dis picture was snapped 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba And Igbos Are One, Tribalism Is Dead On Arrival. / �BOOM Sights From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally Happening Now In Ek / Peter Obi Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.