Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs (588 Views)

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Giant Python Which Reportedly Swallowed A Dog Killed In Ibafo (photos) / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Some villagers have killed and sliced open the belly of a huge snake, and surprisingly discovered hundreds of eggs about to be laid.

I’m wondering what they’re gonna do with all that egg, eat them? embarassed

Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by CreepyBlackpool: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Meat galore!!!

E go reach everybody

Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by Greyworld: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
See small pot wen dey wan use cook am sef.

Magicians
Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by Totilopussylick(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Greyworld:
See small pot wen dey wan use cook am sef.

Magicians

If you know the address to la la house, please run to him and inform him that they are abusing his relation with small pot tongue.
Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by Greyworld: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

If you know the address to la la house, please run to him and inform him that they are abusing his relation with small pot tongue.

Haha. No be my mouth he go hear am o.
Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by LoveNbeloved(f): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Do pythons carry that much eggs at once?
Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by Bkchoixe: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Oh my GOD wat d Bleep is dis
Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by VeryWickedMan: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
I thought lala does not have womb as a man shocked
Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by Emmypure: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
One egg for lala, one for me, and the rest for other nairalanders.
Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by Muhylonaire007: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lmao grin grin grin
Lala at the moment

Re: Villagers Dissect Giant Python Only To Find Hundreds Of Eggs by MissW: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
The eggs look edible sha. I don't think lalasticlala likes the one with eggs

(1) (Reply)

I Have Phobia For Puppies / Buy @cheap Price / Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.