Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) (78183 Views)

Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State / Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by ogbiwa: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2021
This is the heart-stopping moment a huge python bit a zookeeper’s face for trying to move her eggs.

Jay Brewer, who clearly has balls of steel, often shares videos to Instagram of the dangerous animals he encounters through his work.

In his latest clip, he filmed himself attempting to retrieve some eggs right under the nose of a gigantic python.

Experts wanted to help them hatch but no one had told the snake, who was visibly agitated by the whole thing.

The video shows the reptile lunging at Jay’s face as he tries to remove the eggs before biting him on the cheek.

"Whoah, right in the face,” he exclaims before wiping blood from his face.

But he doesn’t seem too worried as he laughs away the attack.

Jay, the founder of The Reptile Zoo near Los Angeles, US, wrote in the caption: “She got me.

"I take a risk so I can get the babies in the incubator where it’s safe… in this case I had to take one for the team.”

The clip was shared on Monday (June 21) and has already received more than 122,000 likes.

Viewers flooded the comments section with their thoughts, with one writing: “He caught you with a cheap shot.”

Another wrote: “You are so brave.”

Someone else asked whether the bite hurt, to which Jay replied: “Just a bit.”

Others were worried for the zookeeper but he assured them, saying: “They don’t have venom so I’m perfectly okay.”

It’s not the first time Jay’s attempts at helping out his reptile friends have taken a turn for the worst.

Earlier this year, a giant reticulated python lunged for his face while guarding her eggs.

Pythons are not venomous but they are incredibly strong and attack with deadly force, even known to have killed humans in the past.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/massive-python-bites-zookeepers-face-24382851

1 Share

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by SoftChordz: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2021
People no de like dey their lane, most things will be alright and peaceful if people de their lane. Snake de him lane u carry ur own come de touch eggs. Oyibo ppl

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by SoftChordz: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Lalasticlala come now, run come and do justice like you always do :-). It's a snake python something

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by JuanJO(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Se
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by marveangel(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2021
The way these whites care for wild animals you begin to imagine how some of them hate their fellow human being just because of skin color

242 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2021
I follow this guy. He's crazy.
Always handling pythons that can swallow him.

In one video, he handled a King Cobra that was threatening to bite him while the idiot kept laughing & narrating nonsense.

Whites get jazz pass us o

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by hybrid11(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Who knows how snake eggs will taste like
Who is in for a hunt of python eggs ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2021
ogbiwa:
This is the heart-stopping moment a huge python bit a zookeeper’s face for trying to move her eggs.

Jay Brewer, who clearly has balls of steel, often shares videos to Instagram of the dangerous animals he encounters through his work.danteenoni

In his latest clip, he filmed himself attempting to retrieve some eggs right under the nose of a gigantic python.

Experts wanted to help them hatch but no one had told the snake, who was visibly agitated by the whole thing.

The video shows the reptile lunging at Jay’s face as he tries to remove the eggs before biting him on the cheek.

"Whoah, right in the face,” he exclaims before wiping blood from his face.

But he doesn’t seem too worried as he laughs away the attack.

Jay, the founder of The Reptile Zoo near Los Angeles, US, wrote in the caption: “She got me.

"I take a risk so I can get the babies in the incubator where it’s safe… in this case I had to take one for the team.”

The clip was shared on Monday (June 21) and has already received more than 122,000 likes.

Viewers flooded the comments section with their thoughts, with one writing: “He caught you with a cheap shot.”

Another wrote: “You are so brave.”

Someone else asked whether the bite hurt, to which Jay replied: “Just a bit.”

Others were worried for the zookeeper but he assured them, saying: “They don’t have venom so I’m perfectly okay.”

It’s not the first time Jay’s attempts at helping out his reptile friends have taken a turn for the worst.

Earlier this year, a giant reticulated python lunged for his face while guarding her eggs.

Pythons are not venomous but they are incredibly strong and attack with deadly force, even known to have killed humans in the past.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/massive-python-bites-zookeepers-face-24382851

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Femi8586(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
I hate snakes

31 Likes

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by 900warriorz: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why the snake no bite him balls? angryOyibo with their rough play angry

5 Likes

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Shellsploit: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amazing bite!
See as snake neat grin

Life no just balance even ontop measuring scale.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by inumidun2010(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Among the CREATURES GOD created, I'm sure SNAKES are not among what called God IT IS GOOD...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
A tamed snake..
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by maxjax(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
He also has aligators and crocodiles as pets too, he is one hell of guy with so much guts. who am I to even get close to this creepy creatures. Olorun ma je.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Ewizard(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Serves him right.
A white man loves animals more than a black man.

9 Likes

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by mariovito(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
I follow this guy. He's crazy.
Always handling pythons that can swallow him.

In one video, he handled a King Cobra that was threatening to bite him while the idiot kept laughing & narrating nonsense.

Whites get jazz pass us o
I follow him also on Instagram, he has antivenom for every venomous snake he keeps reason he is able to frolic with them. He gets bitten by those venomous serpents.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Hambivert: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
I fear who no fear snake
If you leave all the dance styles and choose to dance like a snake... na only God fit make me no fear you

Snakes are snakes and can never serve as a buskee ...know this and save a life!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by MarveworldG: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is a very old video sad

For Lagos and Rivers state residents, contact us for your home, office, hotel interiors.
Check my signature for whatsapp contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by powerbank343: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Vmm
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Champneys: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Alhamdullilah.

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by martolux(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yt
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Danny50: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
sorry man.
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Leenkconcept: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / No Parrot Owners Here? / Florida Nabs Largest Python Ever Found In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.