Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Over $10k Insane Profit Smashed On Amazon - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Over $10k Insane Profit Smashed On Amazon (178 Views)

AWS Accounts: $1k, $5k And $10k; Azure Paygo, $5k And $25k Accounts / PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY, USA AND UK SITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over $10k Insane Profit Smashed On Amazon by JoshuaPatience3(f): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
OVER $10K INSANE PROFITS SMASHED IN 23DAYS LEVERAGING ON THE E-COMMERCE MARKETPLACE (AMAZON)

More and more young people are making good money online.

I’m glad many people are beginning to see the possibilities and talking advantage of the opportunities provided by the INTERNET/TECH.

Few days ago, i got the testimony of a young lady who is making an average of $2000 a month online.

Doing what…… you asked?

Well, he uses this very simple online business model that doesn't require any capital, same Business model that produced this $10,138.43 in 23days. YES!

The same business model is what ABRAHAM (a friend of mine) is doing to make $2000 - $4000 a month on autopilot.

The business doesn't require having a website.

Doesn't require running adverts.

No experience needed.

Doesn't require building a website.

Doesn't require learning copywriting or any marketing skill.

Doesn't require driving traffic.

Doesn't require chatting with or talking to anyone.

It only requires 2 things:

1. Coming up with a simple document(Without Writing)

And

2. Uploading the document to Amazon.

It’s called Amazon kindle direct publishing.

And you don’t have to be a writer before you can publish and earn on Amazon.

If a 14 and 20 year old can do it, then anyone should be able to do better.

IF INTERESTED CHAT ME ON 08026991193
Re: Over $10k Insane Profit Smashed On Amazon by Ejebleje: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Majority of you only make this so called profits selling ebooks to unsuspecting people. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Over $10k Insane Profit Smashed On Amazon by MrJames007: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
JoshuaPatience3:
OVER $10K INSANE PROFITS SMASHED IN 23DAYS LEVERAGING ON THE E-COMMERCE MARKETPLACE (AMAZON)

More and more young people are making good money online.

I’m glad many people are beginning to see the possibilities and talking advantage of the opportunities provided by the INTERNET/TECH.

Few days ago, i got the testimony of a young lady who is making an average of $2000 a month online.

Doing what…… you asked?

Well, he uses this very simple online business model that doesn't require any capital, same Business model that produced this $10,138.43 in 23days. YES!

The same business model is what ABRAHAM (a friend of mine) is doing to make $2000 - $4000 a month on autopilot.

The business doesn't require having a website.

Doesn't require running adverts.

No experience needed.

Doesn't require building a website.

Doesn't require learning copywriting or any marketing skill.

Doesn't require driving traffic.

Doesn't require chatting with or talking to anyone.

It only requires 2 things:

1. Coming up with a simple document(Without Writing)

And

2. Uploading the document to Amazon.

It’s called Amazon kindle direct publishing.

And you don’t have to be a writer before you can publish and earn on Amazon.

If a 14 and 20 year old can do it, then anyone should be able to do better.

IF INTERESTED CHAT ME ON 08026991193
Goan sit down. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Happens What Happens When Youtube Filters Aren't Working? / Neatly UK Used Dell Latitude Intel Core I5 Laptop / Very Strong Used 2pcs 200amp Deka Batteries For N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.