Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi (1016 Views)

Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team / Edo PDP Group Suspends Dokpesi, Ikimi, Braimoh, Oghiadohme, Others / Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Rockpussy: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Archive from 2014.

A founding leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Tom Ikimi has said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s inconsistencies and not too good memory in recent times, derived from excessive consumption of drugs.
Ikimi, who said he was glad to be part and parcel of the founding of the Action Congress (AC), Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and the creation of the APC, while expressing surprise at the welcome home reception accorded him by PDP members and party stalwarts who in their hundreds stormed Benin Airport, described APC as a party whose leadership comprises people who engage in plotting against one another.

“But I want to clarify that I read the kind of response the leader from Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, tried to make and I think he has lost it all. For once, I think he has a memory problem and I think the memory problem derives from his excessive consumption of various things”.

On the fear that he may likely sell the party to the ruling PDP, coupled with the purported betrayal of late MKO Abiola as reasons why he was denied the APC chairmanship position, the former foreign affairs minister said, “Did I need to spend twelve years to create a party in order to sell it? I created the party, I did not join the party.“

“First of all, if he has a good memory, Abiola was in SDP not in NRC. I in NRC cannot betray someone who is in PDP. Secondly I stopped being chairman of NRC in 1992. Abiola’s elections was in 1993. The National Chairman was Dr Hamed Kusamatu who was his own kinsman. How can I become the chairman to betray Abiola when I was not Kusamtu. Even if it was NRC, between Kusamotu and myself was Mrs Okolu. So there were two other chairmen before me.

“Now SPD went to election, the first foreign minister was Baba Gana Kingible who was his running mate. How could I have been the one who betrayed him? I did not join Abacha’s government until 1994. So, tell Bola Tinubu to get his historical facts correct”

“I have heard people talked about Abacha. Who did not work for Abacha? Who was that woman who was carrying market women to demonstrate on behalf of Abacha. So, let be very careful when pointing accusing fingers at others. I created the PTF. I was adviser, somebody ran the PTF. When the time comes, find out where he is now. Today they are building a lot of projects in Lagos and who is the contractor who is doing it, he is a contractor who used to work with Abacha.”

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Conrod: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmm,...and this is coming from an informed insider and former confidant.

2 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by PresidObi: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Chai
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Fira09(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
The statement is very correct, and some will still be saying vote TINUBU..

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023,
GET YOUR PVC.

4 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Cypress042(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin grin
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Xscape1993(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
What you expect from the founder of agberos?
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Jashub: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
No wonder! So the shaky hands and of muttering jargons on national TV all stem from drug-addiction abi...? shocked

Chai ... this man truly knows the medical condition of Tinubu grin grin grin .

Now it's quite clear that Tinubu's illness isn't age-related like many dimwits have us believing grin
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by cool318(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rockpussy:
Archive from 2014.

“Now SPD went to election, the first foreign minister was Baba Gana Kingible who was his running mate. How could I have been the one who betrayed him? I did not join Abacha’s government until 1994. So, tell Bola Tinubu to get his historical facts correct”

“I have heard people talked about Abacha. Who did not work for Abacha? Who was that woman who was carrying market women to demonstrate on behalf of Abacha. So, let be very careful when pointing accusing fingers at others. I created the PTF. I was adviser, somebody ran the PTF. When the time comes, find out where he is now. Today they are building a lot of projects in Lagos and who is the contractor who is doing it, he is a contractor who used to work with Abacha.”

More cankerworms loading and offloading!!!!
Seasons of confessions. I laugh in OBIdience
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by IamWonderful: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hope this is not evil fake news from the baby factory criminals and organs miners in upper iweka like the former emir sanusi

1 Like

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
True. Nothing but the truth
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by KingKO22: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin Na Tinubu obsession go kee all of you last last

Your official wailing and marginalization will kickoff by 2023

Descendants of hate and resentful

1 Like

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Telekinetic: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Na Tinubu obsession go kee all of you last last

Your official wailing and marginalization will kickoff by 2023

Descendants of hate and resentful
Lol… This was coming from a founding leader of your demonic party but as usual Afonja Moslems Gbegiri Guzzling Jangabandits will play the tribal card. Get it into your daft skull that man of the peepoo will never be president!

3 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Queenttoast01: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Don't post false information

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Rockpussy: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
No be only false information lol . Search am e Dey every trusted paper even your Tinubu TVC channel
Queenttoast01:
Don't post false information
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by bid4rich(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu's voice says it all
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Deborah98(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Fahdiga(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Conrod:
Hmm,...and this is coming from an informed insider and former confidant.
Just to tell you that Tinubu is a dangerous human being
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Rockpussy: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
Just to tell you that Tinubu is a dangerous human being
white dust grin
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Rockpussy: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
No wonder! So the shaky hands and of muttering jargons on national TV all stem from drug-addiction abi...? shocked

Chai ... this man truly knows the medical condition of Tinubu grin grin grin .

Now it's quite clear that Tinubu's illness isn't age-related like many dimwits have us believing grin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Meeting OBJ, Babangida And Buhari For Endorsement Scenario / Nigeria's Incoming President Spotted / Throwback: Tinubu Telling FG To Print More Money To Save The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.