Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,658 members, 7,862,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) (9470 Views)

BREAKING: FBI Rejects Jeffrey Guterman's Request To Release File On Tinubu / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Governor Umahi Gets Approval To Establish David Umahi Medical University (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by Echoban: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sergio101:
Seunmsg, Legendhero.

What sayeth tho??

And please don't come up with the usual gibberish of "Chicago State University is different from University of Chicago".

Moh247

The name u saw there is Bola Tinubo. Different from Bola TinubU
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by chrisxxx(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
adioolayi:

I don't even know the bigger fool... yourself or the OP ... grin grin grin grin

An ex-staff of Mobile and Deloitte no go school? Ex-senator and ex-governor no go school

I don't like the fact we have to choose between him, Atiku or Obi...No...but then, I no hate am reach level of losing my sanity in trying to bring him down
There are things young people support in this country that we begin to fear where we r going to. If Tinubu certificate is missing can't he go back to his school for a replacement or testimonial?
Or can't get go back to his former place of work and ask for hls file? Alternatively what did he submit to be a senator?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by tishbite41(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
adioolayi:

An ex-staff of Mobile and Deloitte no go school? Ex-senator and ex-governor no go school

I don't like the fact we have to choose between him, Atiku or Obi...No...but then, I no hate am reach level of losing my sanity in trying to bring him down
as e go school, where certificate?
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by Samuelnze(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Help us with that digital book if you're not olodo rabata
you are a big fat fool,you are the one that is olodo ,keep on defending someone who doesn't know you. i was only giving an instance..
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by BaddestQueen(f): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by BaddestQueen(f): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
FIXED
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
this guy is editing people's post and insulting them

https://www.nairaland.com/7196327/breaking-fbi-confirms-efcc-tinubu/2#114159814
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Cry cry badestqueen tongue

BaddestQueen:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
this guy is editing people's post and insulting them

https://www.nairaland.com/7196327/breaking-fbi-confirms-efcc-tinubu/2#114159814
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by Ratello: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
I hope this doesn't end up like Buhari who used NEPA bill to contest for president

APC dares not try to field Tinubu or else that will be the end of APC......this matter is now beyond APC but now world issue. Tinubu is toast already
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by Masterito(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2022
It is possible he lied and forge certificates.
adioolayi:

Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 26, 2022
adioolayi:

show us certificate naw haba
Too much talk na lie
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by wiseoneking: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2022
jrjfjfj:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is the FIRST man on Earth who didn't attend primary, secondary and tertiary education but was able to READ and WRITE, become an ACCOUNTANT, worked in world known companies including MOBIL Nigeria.

He's indeed a GENIUS!
The secret there was that he probably forged certificate to enter university of Chicago. That's the bone of contention. I pity the guy. Before he became governor, he presented that he attended secondary school in Ibadan but now, denied non. He should rot in jail. Don't you think so

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by MonkeyMods(m): 6:00am On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals

Tinubu supporter. Wait your 5k is coming. Hungry miscreant
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by famology(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Famology someone is laughing at your daddy

Too early to engage lunatics
Re: BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) by nnamdi640: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

In the US also where he worked?

80% of his working years were at Deloitte and Touche in America., a Fortune 500 company, hope you know the meaning, but I doubt many of you do because your level of ignorance is appalling.

Drug baron cartel are so strong with strong connection

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso Vows To Recruit 750,000 Petsonnel Into The Military / Governor Oyebanji Presents ₦‎130 Million Gratuity Cheques To LG, School Retirees / I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.