Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Online Business Can Turn My #300 000 To 1 Million In 4 Months??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can Turn My #300 000 To 1 Million In 4 Months??? (366 Views)

Dangote Refinery Secures Permit To Process Over 300,000 Barrels Of Crude / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can Turn My #300 000 To 1 Million In 4 Months??? by zedegit: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
I have #3 hundred thousand and want to get one million naira in about 4 months.

Suggest a legitimate online business that can achieve this with peace of mind.
Re: What Online Business Can Turn My #300 000 To 1 Million In 4 Months??? by KmniAutos(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
You can buy Bitcoin ,then resell immediately,then continue process and within 2 weeks you are smiling with millions.

Buy and resell is what I typed not hoarding , a lot of people confuse these and end up buying to keep and waiting for it to automatically turn them to millionaires. Buying and selling of the BTC is like an online example of what bareau D change operators do with physical currencies,no matter the exchange rate dropping it's none of their business, they go with current price and make their little profit and accumulate them because the damand is always there.

I won't waste my time convincing anyone again.
Re: What Online Business Can Turn My #300 000 To 1 Million In 4 Months??? by Tohsynetita1: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
try affiliate, Dollar arbitration, Or Amazon KDP or FBA. you can't spend half of the money if you want to learn all.
Re: What Online Business Can Turn My #300 000 To 1 Million In 4 Months??? by akeem0706514(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
zedegit:

Run o! Those business stated above are just to risky....you might lose all the 300k....if it is offline business I would suggest you go in poultry, but you can only make close to 400k in 4 month with that said amount.
Re: What Online Business Can Turn My #300 000 To 1 Million In 4 Months??? by haggai247: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2022
zedegit:

Looking for such Huge ROI come with risk...are you prepared to take the risk and profit?
Chance you'll lose your money and the gain is 100%
He who has ear .....
Re: What Online Business Can Turn My #300 000 To 1 Million In 4 Months??? by tradingknowled1: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2022
When you pay a driving instructor, you expect him to teach you to drive on the road and not only give you a pdf handbook.

Similarly, a trading mentor should not only teach you his methods then leave you to try. You should be able to execute with him on live market conditions.

Let me be your instructor for 30days live trading

PM

If interested
Re: What Online Business Can Turn My #300 000 To 1 Million In 4 Months??? by Help2020: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
zedegit:

just deposit 500k in forex and watch a professional trader turn it to 2 million in 4 months.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Do Business / What Is The Best Loan App In Nigeria / How Can I Make A Transfer In USD To Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.