Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) (623 Views)

Help Answer This Correctly And Win Some Cash / You Are A Genius If You Can Interprete This correctly / Answer This Correctly And Win 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Stubborn82: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
I tried to find one reason that is tangible base on his creditability for me to support him, but I found non except rhetoric and political analysis that can not solve the real life problem but I'm confused (not convinced) when I see bandwagon of social media supporters trooping and rooting for him.

I tend to ask myself, what has PETER Obi done differently that are more than what Tinubu has done as a governor. Lets put aside sentiments and hates, let's look from pragmatic point of view and genuinely answer this question.

Why choosing PETER OBI?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Prowex(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
He knows how to speak without script.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by timothy2396(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
He ain't a thief like others is more than enough reason to support him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Arysexy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
How many times will you Agbado eaters open this stale thread. Go find one of the threads and read up.

Even if we start dropping his achievements here, your mind that is already made up to support corrupt candidate will not change. No need repeating and creating useless threads asking questions that have been answered.

Be OBIdient or support your candidate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Cossybob(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
He is transparent and accountable fair. That's a plus one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
He doesn't breed or romance Agberos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by 360degreess(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
.. The Obituary man has nothing to offer,na Inyamiris online warriors dey promote am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Factcheck0001: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
timothy2396:
He ain't a thief like others is more than enough reason to support him
so what about pandora?
What about d 250 million raw cash found with him?
What about d millions in his teenage daughter account?
I guess she has been working since when she was in d womb?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by maestroferddi: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi is not a landlord of any state, can we say the same about Tinubu?

Peter Obi has no MC Oluomo, we all know who thinks their hold on Lagos will end should MC Oluomo be made to remain the tout that he is....

Should I continue?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Factcheck0001: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
360degreess:
.. The Obituary man has nothing to offer,na Inyamiris online warriors dey promote am.
it’s a big shame that they can’t just mention one thing but gibberish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Factcheck0001: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
maestroferddi:
Peter Obi is not a landlord of any state, can we say the same about Tinubu?

Peter Obi has no MC Oluomo, we all know thinks their hold on Lagos will end should MC Oluomo be made to remain the tout that he is....

Should I continue?
so are u saying peter obi doesn’t have house in anambra cos I don’t understand what u mean by d line?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by maestroferddi: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so are u saying peter obi doesn’t have house in anambra cos I don’t understand what u mean by d line?
If you claim not know to what the "Landlord of Lagos" means then I am sorry I cannot help you...
Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by an0daGuy: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tilumbu urchins and APC bmc’s crew don’t know what to use and market tilumbu again grin

See them going upandan looking for how to pull him down. They haven’t found anything yet so now they want to know why the masses are falling head over heels in love with the man Peter Obi kiss

This election is between Atiku and Peter Obi. Tilumbu and APC have been relegated to the backyard ever since they gave tilumbu the ticket and sidelined oshinbajo cool

@op, the reason we love Obi is because he is nothing like tilumbu or Atiku period

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Vulturereloaded: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Person wey him parents dey suffer hardship offline, dey look for reason to save them from suffering.

Peter obi will never support a Buhari to ruin lives of Nigerians like tinubu.

Be looking for reason, while hardship finish your people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Splendid235: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi did not allocate all the funds of Anambra state as pension for himself.Just this is enough to show his love and humility to his people.

Tinubu is a greedy gerontocrat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Factcheck0001: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
maestroferddi:
If you claim not know to what the "Landlord of Lagos" means then I am sorry I cannot help you...
guy don’t shift goal post

The guy said obi is not a landlord in any state?

Did he rent his house in anambra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Factcheck0001: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Person wey him parents dey suffer hardship offline, dey look for reason to save them from suffering.

Peter obi will never support a Buhari to ruin lives of Nigerians like tinubu.

Be looking for reason, while hardship finish your people.
u have always avoided my question n this is almost d 7th time I am asking u

Name the things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stubborn82:
I tried to find one reason that is tangible base on his creditability for me to support him, but I found non except rhetoric and political analysis that can not solve the real life problem but I'm confused (not convinced) when I see bandwagon of social media supporters trooping and rooting for him.

I tend to ask myself, what has PETER Obi done differently that are more than what Tinubu has done as a governor
. Lets put aside sentiments and hates, let's look from pragmatic point of view and genuinely answer this question.

Why choosing PETER OBI?
I'm not Obi's supporter either, I'm for #ReferendumNow but just to be sincere what you lack is truth and sense.
Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by Classic40: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
obedient movement exist only on social media
Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stubborn82:

I tend to ask myself, what has PETER Obi done differently that are more than what Tinubu has done as a governor. Lets put aside sentiments and hates, let's look from pragmatic point of view and genuinely answer this question.

Why choosing PETER OBI?
Reduced cost of governance , made his states fiscally responsible and stable

Which is exactly what we need in Nigeria now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chicago State University As Made 1million Dollars Over Tinubu Record / Ekweremmadu's Arrest A Tit-for-tat? / Peter Obi Talks About Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.