Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 131. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 131. (266 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 131. by PastorSomba(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 131.

1John 3:2 (KJV) "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
John 1:12-13; Romans 4:13-14; 8:14-17; Galatians 3:26-29; 4:1-7; Ephesians 2:4-6,19; 3:6; Colossians 1:15-17; Hebrews 1:2-3; Titus 3:7; Genesis 1:28; 5:1-3;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

139. God wants to be God to all other creation but He wants to be Father to all His children. Because we do not know Him as a Father that is why we are afraid He will send us to hell. Some of us see Him as a judge that wants to find you guilty at any slightest mistake or sin. Some see Him as a traffic officer that at any traffic offence He will get you arrested. We see Him as the one who hate sinners and since we are not holy He can never like us. Some of us see Him as so holy we cannot relate with such a holy God freely. God is none of these. In Christ Jesus God is our Father.

God is a holy God and that is why He created us in Christ His holy son and in Christ we have God's exact holiness. Being one in Christ God can relate with us as a Father exactly the same way He relates with His holy son Jesus. The head and the body are one, sharing all things in common. That is why God can live inside every believer as His temple. God wants us to know Him as a Father more than any other attributes. As every responsible Father does everything to provide the best things of life for his children, so our Father longs to give us the best things of this life and that which is to come.

God wants us to see Him as a Father and serve Him as a Father. As every responsible father and his children live together in the same house, so our God and Father lives in the same house with us. Our body is His house here on earth. In heaven we are in Christ with Him. On earth He and Christ are inside us. There is no distance. God is not an absentee father who lives in heaven and his sons far away here on earth. Unfortunately that's how some of us see Him and relate with Him. Most of us don't know or understand that God lives in the same house with all His children. He knows all we are going through more than any father can know what his child is going through. God as our Father wants us healed more than we want to be. God our Father wants us to prosper more than we want to prosper. He wants us delivered from all demonic oppression more than we want to be.

God is not just Father to us but He is also the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Father of glory who is the Holy Spirit. No one has seen God but God wants to manifest Himself through His sons. That is why He gave birth to us, that is why He gave us His life, His spirit and His divine nature. Beginning with Jesus, God wants when all creation see His sons they have seen. The bible says our live is hid with Christ in God the Father. As sons are life is from him and in Him hence the bible says in Him we live and move and have our being. The bible says all of creation are waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. They are not waiting for the manifestation of God but of His sons.

It is good to call God El Shaddai, Elohim, Jireh, Rapha, Nissi, Adonai, Shalom, etc but the greatest of it all is to call Him Father. As Father all these names titles and attributes are in Him. As a Father there is nothing he cannot become for His children and to His children, and there is nothing He will not do for His children. The bible says all things are possible with God and also to His sons who believe. If God be for us, who and what can be against us, hence in the old testament He introduced Himself to Moses as the 'I am that I am'. He is the all in all, for of Him and through Him are all things. There is nothing that can separate us from the love of the Father, to us all that are in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 1:3,17; 3:14-15; Colossians 2:10; 3:1-4; Matthew 6:9-13; Galatians 3:26-29; John 1:12-13; 14:6-14; 16:23; Acts 17:28; Romans 8:15-22,28-39; 11:36; 12:4-5; 1John 3:1-2; 1Corinthians 3:16-17,21; 6:19;12:12-13; Psalm 23:1-6; 2Corinthians 8:9; Luke 1:37; Mark 9:23;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Co-founder Of Satanic Church Converts To Christainity / How To Curb Boredom In Prayer / Just Heard That Pastor's Want To Increase Tithe From 10% To 15%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.