Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Need A N650k Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need A N650k Loan (325 Views)

Plots Of Land At Maplewoods Ibeju Lekki For N650k, Buy 5 Plots Get & 1 Plot Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A N650k Loan by dupe761987: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Need a quick loan of N650k for 1 month willing to put down a Toyota Prado and my passport for it, I've tried the traditional loan people but they aren't accepting without collateral telling me to make more calls and SMS with my phone first and they all don't accept collateral. So does anyone have any ideas how I can get this or to point me in the right direction I'll be very grateful. Also if anyone has N650k to lend as a secured loan I'm willing to hear your terms and pay as much as 30% for it.
Re: Need A N650k Loan by TemTweaks: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
I can point you in the right direction. 30k

Holla me on WhatsApp
Re: Need A N650k Loan by Jones90: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
dupe761987:
Need a quick loan of N650k for 1 month willing to put down a Toyota Prado and my passport for it, I've tried the traditional loan people but they aren't accepting without collateral telling me to make more calls and SMS with my phone first and they all don't accept collateral. So does anyone have any ideas how I can get this or to point me in the right direction I'll be very grateful. Also if anyone has N650k to lend as a secured loan I'm willing to hear your terms and pay as much as 30% for it.

I can loan you the 650k, but i hope the car document is in your name? 0708.686.1752...whatsapp only
Re: Need A N650k Loan by tenderheart1241(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2022
dupe761987:

I can lend you if the vehicle document is in your name and if I may ask where is your location? You can hit me up on iyandaamidu@hmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make $80 Without Investment / As A Regular Crypto Trader, Are You Able To Explain Their Differences? / $earn Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.