Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Migrating To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrating To Canada (970 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Migrating To Canada by ojdollars(m): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2011
If you have dreams to Migrate to Canada and settle, try this, I saw their advert some time ago at all the Intercontinental Bank Branches I visited, their website is: ------------------------------- www.visaonpage.com --------------------------------------

You can contact Intercontinental Bank Branches nearest to you to find out more about them, just thought I should help out. I am not connected to them neither do I work with them, cheers.
Re: Migrating To Canada by silkywave(f): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
You can migrate to canada on your own without the help of an agency.
Visit the link below for information on how to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Reasonably Priced And Secure Hotels In Near Ph Airport For An Overnight Stay / North Cyprus / Things I Wont Do In Europe....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.