Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More (392 Views)

Crytocurrency: Offer Up Again..free Shib / Shiba Inu Price Predictions How Much Will SHIB Be Worth In 2022 And Beyond / Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More by Nickson6969(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello guys...I am giving away $6 worth of Shib Inu coin..that is 500k were you can invest it in trust wallet Dapps with BNB staker...now how it works...
The $6 is the initial capital I give for free. So once you stake it..for 7days you get 650k shib which will be yours still...So with this you see the benefit..you can still continuously reinvest and make profit continuously...But you can see I am giving just $6..so to make bigger profit you increase it..or if you choose to withdraw it after the first 7 days fine..
So ..
https:// t. m e /+iFpvNHLyuNkwZDZl
This is my telegram group. Remove space and join...
Mind you I am only around morning time from 10am - 2pm...then evening by 6pm -9pm due to my schedule...
Wish us success...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More by MARYIAN(f): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Nickson6969:
Hello guys...I am giving away $6 worth of Shib Inu coin..that is 500k were you can invest it in trust wallet Dapps with BNB staker...now how it works...
The $6 is the initial capital I give for free. So once you stake it..for 7days you get 650k shib which will be yours still...So with this you see the benefit..you can still continuously reinvest and make profit continuously...But you can see I am giving just $6..so to make bigger profit you increase it..or if you choose to withdraw it after the first 7 days fine..
So ..
https:// t. m e /+iFpvNHLyuNkwZDZl
This is my telegram group. Remove space and join...
Mind you I am only around morning time from 10am - 2pm...then evening by 6pm -9pm due to my schedule...
Wish us success...

$600 or $6?
Re: Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More by Nickson6969(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
MARYIAN:

$600 or $6? undecided

Kilode .$600 for this buhari regime...is $6...but you increase it from there

1 Like

Re: Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More by MARYIAN(f): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nickson6969:

Kilode .$600 for this buhari regime...is $6...but you increase it from there
Lol, okay grin
Re: Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More by Nickson6969(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Is a serious sumtin
No playing..

Re: Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More by Nickson6969(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
So people Join in oo

(1) (Reply)

Superearning New Investment Platform HOT / How Much Can You Earn If You Trade Forex During Christmas? / During A Gold Rush, Sell Shovels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.