Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Egusi Soup: Recipe And Health Benefits – Earthlydiets - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Egusi Soup: Recipe And Health Benefits – Earthlydiets (814 Views)

How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egusi Soup: Recipe And Health Benefits – Earthlydiets by Emmaline: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2022

A few bloggers had composed that: “Egusi soup is a customary Igbo soup that is ready by establishing Melon seeds.”

Even though some other Yoruba individuals had said it is from the Yorubas. This shouldn’t lead to such a large number of issues or migraine or some between clan problems.

I think many individuals simply miss the mark on information about these things, so they contend aimlessly.

That’s why somebody composed: “Different clans in Nigeria have their varieties of Egusi soup including the Yoruba Efo Elegusi and the Hausa Miyan Gushi.” This implies the Igbos own the egusi soup, yet the Yorubas thought of the Efo egusi and the Hausas Miyan gushi.

Indeed, with every one of these, there is no point worrying about simple things when one can eat and live…

Although, many individuals actually say there is an immense distinction between Igbo egusi and Yoruba egusi, which taste is a significant one.
https://earthlydiets.com/egusi-soup-recipe-and-health-benefits/
Re: Egusi Soup: Recipe And Health Benefits – Earthlydiets by Charismatic107: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Make I go buy fufu

1 Like

Re: Egusi Soup: Recipe And Health Benefits – Earthlydiets by bibianna(f): 12:59am On Jun 26, 2022
I can't get tired of eating this Egusi soup! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Declares Nigerian Jellof As The greatest In The World / Banana And: / Asian / Chinese Spices And Sauces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.