Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches (955 Views)

Predicting DRAWS / 'I Am Going To Return Stonger' - Van Dijk Vows To Bounce Back / "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2022
When I was about 12 years old ,I was already predicting draw matches and banging them back to back because I was already playing soccer pool matches popularly called coupon then.Alot of big men in my area then made me their friend .There was a pools agent then that use to call me my son.I was using a different method of predicting matches alien to them.While they were using soccer,capital and Bobmorton to forcast,I was doing my own calculations myself and telling them this match will not draw and truly the match will not draw.I was getting seven to eight draws then.when bet9ja now started I was playing only draws because I am a pool person but with time I started playing straight wins.I am going back to my root as I will be predicting massive draws on my telegram and twitter channel.Check out today's draws I predicted getting 7 over 10 drawscredit guobepredictz on telegram and twitter

Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 3:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Combination bet win

Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 3:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Another ticket won

Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by lukasa: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Moving forward,if you can reduce your draw games to 4 or 5 then work on it let's see what you can actually do..This combination bet thing I confusing to so many people,I know you are good with draws but ypu keep muddling it with your combination thingy..Drop 3or4 of your best draws then grow with that,my take tho...

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
lukasa:
Moving forward,if you can reduce your draw games to 4 or 5 then work on it let's see what you can actually do..This combination bet thing I confusing to so many people,I know you are good with draws but ypu keep muddling it with your combination thingy..Drop 3or4 of your best draws then grow with that,my take tho...
To avoid one cut my ticket it is important to use combination.Draws are very difficult,I may reduce to my best 4 draws but the best 4 one will still cut it because best don't usually comes through most times.I did a video on combination on my channel on telegram.its quite insightful.
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
guobe:
To avoid one cut my ticket it is important to use combination.Draws are very difficult,I may reduce to my best 4 draws but the best 4 one will still cut it because best don't usually comes through most times.I did a video on combination on my channel on telegram.its quite insightful.
Bro u fit give me game to play today.. I like this draw combo. It's been a while I placed any bet. No strength to predict cheesy

On ur telegram already.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2022
killmods:

Bro u fit give me game to play today.. I like this draw combo. It's been a while I placed any bet. No strength to predict cheesy

On ur telegram already.
WILL BE DROPPING MASSIVE DRAWS ON MY CHANNEL,JUST KEEP IN TOUCH
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by Amat4u2: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Person wey no get telegram nko..pls drop the code so that i can go and play it at bet9ja shop as i'm using a java phone

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Amat4u2:
Person wey no get telegram nko..pls drop the code so that i can go and play it at bet9ja shop as i'm using a java phone
you can always catch me on twitter too
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Oladimeji122:
sure 15odds day ground may i post ham
send am to my telegram inbox make I check am out
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by fattprince(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
guobe:
Combination bet win
Please how many fold do you usually use for 10 games please
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by ghanaman5050: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
guobe:
When I was about 12 years old ,I was already predicting draw matches and banging them back to back because I was already playing soccer pool matches popularly called coupon then.Alot of big men in my area then made me their friend .There was a pools agent then that use to call me my son.I was using a different method of predicting matches alien to them.While they were using soccer,capital and Bobmorton to forcast,I was doing my own calculations myself and telling them this match will not draw and truly the match will not draw.I was getting seven to eight draws then.when bet9ja now started I was playing only draws because I am a pool person but with time I started playing straight wins.I am going back to my root as I will be predicting massive draws on my telegram and twitter channel.Check out today's draws I predicted getting 7 over 10 drawscredit guobepredictz on telegram and twitter
Can you drop your game here and do you have game today?
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by Niom(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
guobe:

Don't reduce it. Most people play the draws single. So when you drop 5/6 draws, we are sure that at least 3 will be green. So reducing to just 4 might not go down well.
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by HarlequinLekex: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
guobe:
How far about your bendel match

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by Clintifydan(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Boss longest time grin I just tried play zoom today and won 42k cheesy cheesy cheesy seems like i am on winning spree this week
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by Clintifydan(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Will upload the games after it has been updated to green colours grin
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by Clintifydan(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
New acca winnings grin grin grin my body dey totori me since last week

Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 4:32am On Jun 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
How far about your bendel match
Bendel insurance won away 2 goals to 1.it seems we are home and dry
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 4:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Clintifydan:
New acca winnings grin grin grin my body dey totori me since last week
ah zoom is like Baba Ijebu it's like guessing .congrats but real spot vetting is the real deal,zoom is try your luck.
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 4:43am On Jun 27, 2022
fattprince:

Please how many fold do you usually use for 10 games please
I 5 folders
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by Clintifydan(m): 5:02am On Jun 27, 2022
guobe:
ah zoom is like Baba Ijebu it's like guessing .congrats but real spot vetting is the real deal,zoom is try your luck.

Ya i get it
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by fattprince(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2022
guobe:
I 5 folders
Thanks so much boss. I did 10 games one day I did 4 folds, I got 7 but was disappointed to see 1800 with 600.
Re: I Am Going Back To My Root Of Predicting Draws Matches by guobe: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
fattprince:

Thanks so much boss. I did 10 games one day I did 4 folds, I got 7 but was disappointed to see 1800 with 600.
if there are draws in your combination it gives more power though

(1) (Reply)

World Wrestling Entertainment / Santos Star Neymar Rejects Amazing €100m Real Madrid Offer / Live:nigeria U20 Vs Uruguay U20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.