Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/2022 (89 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:41am On Jun 26, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY JUNE 26TH 2022

THEME: GOD WILL HELP YOU

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Sunday, June 26, 2022) - GOD WILL HELP YOU.

Prayer Points:

1. Thank You, Father, for You are my present help in times of need.

2. Thank You, Father, for You will never leave me nor forsake me.

3. Father, anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4. Father, please, destroy anything in my life that hinders me from receiving Your help in Jesus name.

5. Father, please, contend with those that contend against me and my family and turn them to nought in Jesus name.

6. Father, please, let those that are incensed against me and my family be put to shame and confounded in Jesus name.

7. Father, please, continually uphold me with Your right hand of righteousness in Jesus name.

8. Father, please, release unto to me, every help I need from You and man to fulfill my destiny in Jesus name.

9. Father, You helped Pastor ADEBOYE. You are no respecter of persons: please help me too in Jesus name.

10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, reward him abundantly, for all his labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus name.

11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Seeing The Multitudes / Happy New Month Month Of September 2022 / Watch Me On Live Streaming On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.