Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna (15493 Views)

INEC Under Pressure To Review Kano, Kaduna, Ogun Polls / Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity / Atiku Begins Search For Running Mate, Limits Search To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna by IamPatriotic(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Miracle2020:
osinbajo is far better than the drug Lord. Tinubu used his corrupt money to buy the delegates, we shall meet at the polls.

I no dey engage foolish children online...especially the ones wey their parents still dey feed...Good day
Re: Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna by Miracle2020: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamPatriotic:

I no dey engage foolish children online...especially the ones wey their parents still dey feed...Good day
I don suffer! When did animals start replying me? Foolish crumbs eaters are not welcome here.
Re: Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna by LongBig(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Is Kumuyi not from the SW? Are you more relevant in the SW than Kumuyi ? Moreover, will the northern Muslims accept and defend a Christian- Christian ticket the way you are defending a muslim- Muslim ticket?.

Throw those questions of yours to google! My points have been communicated loud and clear!! We are liberal
Re: Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna by AminuRano87(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
popez:

Where will the votes come from?
From the north and southwest.
Remember APC have 22 governors and federal government. Southwest will vote for Tinubu 70%
Many northern states governed by APC will vote for Tinubu. He will get more than 25% of votes in the southsouth
Re: Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna by popez: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
AminuRano87:

From the north and southwest.
Remember APC have 22 governors and federal government. Southwest will vote for Tinubu 70%
Many northern states governed by APC will vote for Tinubu. He will get more than 25% of votes in the southsouth

Lol. Tinubu cannot win. The votes in the north will be shared by Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso. Tinubu can't get 70% of the votes cast in the SW because Southwesterners don't give block votes, and most of them would've preferred an Osinbajo presidency. There's hardly been any enthusiasm since Tinubu got the ticket, haven't you noticed?
Re: Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna by AminuRano87(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
popez:

Lol. Tinubu cannot win. The votes in the north will be shared by Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso. Tinubu can't get 70% of the votes cast in the SW because Southwesterners don't give block votes, and most of them would've preferred an Osinbajo presidency. There's hardly been any enthusiasm since Tinubu got the ticket, haven't you noticed?
I am a northerner, people here don't see Atiku as patriotic northerner, kwankwaso has more northern sentiment. I noticed southwestern enthusiasm during Ekiti state election last week.
Also remember that both Kwankwaso and Peter Obi were with Atiku during 2019 elections, they are no longer with him now thereby reducing his votes while APC of 2019 is almost intact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh Launches Agriculture Roadmap / Fuel Scarcity Hits Oke Ogun, Leaves Commuters Stranded At Bus Stops (Photo) / 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.