Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. (381 Views)

Those Accusing Govs Of Silence Over Insecurity, ASUU Strike Not Fair: El Rufai / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by Godoverevery: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2022
The news of tinubu not having a certificate is very hilarious and shallow.

Whoever believes this needs to have his or her brain examined......the likes of reno, pdp etc won't even talk about this because they know it is total thrash.

One thing i like about this man he has Master the act of silence during provocations, like my G.O (dr dk olukoya) will always say "You can never misquote silence"

He never come out to attack anyone, even during is fight with obj not for once did he talked about him.
Saraki,Dino,aragbesola,bode George out burst against him not for once has he replied them or attack them.....he deals with them silently and terribly.

My father will alway say the power of an elder is he dealing with you without saying a word, hence it will very difficult to accuse him of any wrong doing.

Tinubu is one very strange man even tho I don't like him, his someone that have my full time respect when it comes to politics.

For those saying inec will disqualify him...... the law is very clear on this ,the man just need to present one certificate has regard education credentials not three certificate.

The only way he can be disqualified is if the certificate is fraudulent.

I understand how people want there candidates to win but let not behave like illiterates.

Saying tinubu isn't educated is something people in the Bush shouldn't even discuss.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by LeoDeKing: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2022
@ The last sentence, human beings, even in the bush can't accept that hogwash. Only pigs do.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by ObosiUkwalla: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by ObosiUkwalla: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Godoverevery:
The news of tinubu not having a certificate is very hilarious and shallow.

Whoever believes this needs to have his or her brain examined......the likes of reno, pdp etc won't even talk about this because they know it is total thrash.

One thing i like about this man he has Master the act of silence during provocations, like my G.O (dr dk olukoya) will always say "You can never misquote silence"

He never come out to attack anyone, even during is fight with obj not for once did he talked about him.
Saraki,Dino,aragbesola,bode George out burst against him not for once has he replied them or attack them.....he deals with them silently and terribly.

My father will alway say the power of an elder is he dealing with you without saying a word, hence it will very difficult to accuse him of any wrong doing.

Tinubu is one very strange man even tho I don't like him, his someone that have my full time respect when it comes to politics.

For those saying inec will disqualify him...... the law is very clear on this ,the man just need to present a one certificate has regard education not three certificate.

The only way he can be disqualified is if the certificate is fraudulent.

I understand how people want there candidates to win but let not behave like illiterates.

Saying tinubu isn't educated is something people in the Bush shouldn't even discuss.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by Abdul05: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin don't mind them Bros... grin

They love hate politics more than anything

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by Arysexy(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
grin

Na lie

Fraudnibu is a master of noise and arrogance.

He is only silence now BC of the heat of his certificate and drug deals exposure.

Tinubu is very loud and arrogant. He is only being silenced by his own folly, which he is looking for a way out of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by Pakute: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu doesn't respond to low lives.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by Kalashnikov49: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2022
This secondary school and primary school certificate matter is really wounding these miscreants sha!!..

What makes you think its not Osibanjo that is Fighting back??

Zombies are so fixated on Peter OBI that they cant even understand that the mosquito biting them is inside their bedroom.

Useless miscreants powered by a certificate forging , drug dealing vagabond!!!..spits!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by ObosiUkwalla: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
@ The last sentence, human beings, even in the bush can't accept that hogwash. Only pigs do.

Is your mother a pig?? You always sound like one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu......a Man Who Has Master The Act Of Silence. by ObosiUkwalla: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin don't mind them Bros... grin

They love hate politics more than anything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What If Citizens Are Armed In Nigeria? / What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri / Re: Amosun’s Foot Soldiers Head For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.