Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Ekweremadu Saga And The Young Man In The Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ekweremadu Saga And The Young Man In The Story (243 Views)

Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye / Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss / Picture Of The Alleged 15 Yr Old Kid In The Ekweremadu Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ekweremadu Saga And The Young Man In The Story by Mygistech: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2022
David Ukpo Nwamini is the young man in the center of the Ekweremadus ordeal in London. You and I know he is not 15 years old, but he looks 21 going to 22 as his BVN, National Identity Card and previous information proves. People who know him have come out to say he is not 15. I know some of you sympathise with the Ekweremadus. Oh, they are doing this to save their daughter, how sweet! What wouldn't a parent do for their child? This line of story appeal to your sentiment.

BUT there are procedures on how things are done pertaining issues like this. You just don't go around and contract blackmarketers to go about looking for poor people to pay to part with their body parts because you are rich. In the UK from what I know, they put you on a list and you wait turn by turn. The Ekweremadus circumvent that and quickly decided to do it their own way. With money you can buy anything in Nigeria, so they did it the Nigerian way.

From the story available, the blackmarket guy contacted the boy David Ukpo where he was working at a construction site, sold him the idea of going to London and to work. They must have convinced him that if he parts with his kidney he will still be OK and he will be paid. The boy agreed. Who wouldn't want to escape the poverty in Nigeria this Buhari era? A lot of poverty ridden Nigerians would agree to do so.

David Ukpo said on his Facebook post that some Dr. Harry helped him. Dr. Harry obviously knew that something was wrong in the whole way the boy was brought to the UK for kidney harvest, he couldn't not jeopardize his carreer for this, so he contacted the police.

You don't just go around looking for poor people to buy their body parts because you or your loved ones are sick, using their vulnerability of poverty to exploit them.

The Nigerian Police need to investigate this whole situation and arrest the people involved, even the Ekweremadus. It is troubling. It seems there is a big market of human parts in Nigeria. Its scary.

More>> https:///3QNFfpV

1 Like

Re: The Ekweremadu Saga And The Young Man In The Story by Entprys(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2022
I want that guy brought back to Lagos to continue his kpounkpoun(headpan) work in Shubiri. You were told in the first place. Why raising alarm now ?
You 'v miscalculated and you are coming back, this time to your village

1 Like

Re: The Ekweremadu Saga And The Young Man In The Story by Ibaaboy(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Scammers every were

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Captains Man City / COUNTDOWN: 7month To Go I Cant Wait For This Goverment To Leave / Gov Wike Goes To France To Meet With APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.