Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Crypto Gone Wrong - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Gone Wrong (541 Views)

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days / Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly / Speculative Trade Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Gone Wrong by Thompz43(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2022
I have been experiencing a complex situation for the pass few days with trust wallet, I will attach pic so that you guys can help me out

I have Tether coins on ERC20 network that i have been trying to send out to Binance which requires gas fee on Ethereum

So I follow the guidelines and purchase Ethereum coins to take care of the network fee

After funding my trust wallet with enough Ethereum for the fee which I process with the transaction and it shows completed

my greatest surprise was my transaction
went through and after waiting for like 30 minutes without the USDT arriving at the destination, I went back to trust wallet, I was surprised to find out that it has been reversed back and the fee was deducted

Is not like I used wrong wallet address oo, so I get a friend trust wallet address and did the same and it shows completed and after waiting waiting it still reverse back...

What could be the problem here and I really need to get this money out of trust wallet...
Re: Crypto Gone Wrong by Thompz43(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Pic 1 with balance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Gone Wrong by Thompz43(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2022
After funding Ethereum for the network fee

1 Like

Re: Crypto Gone Wrong by Thompz43(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Transaction completed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Gone Wrong by hopeforcharles(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2022
We can't help u, u better swap it to another coin transfer out and do ur shiii

1 Like

Re: Crypto Gone Wrong by Zidoh(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lol....are you sure its not those wallet they give you phrase on Twitter and co.....thinking you can get away grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Gone Wrong by Thompz43(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zidoh:
Lol....are you sure its not those wallet they give you phrase on Twitter and co.....thinking you can get away grin

Lol...see I'm not new to crypto or digital currency
Re: Crypto Gone Wrong by leksy07(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Maybe you should swap your tether to another coin, BNB or so then send out

(1) (Reply)

I Am Investing / Gritt N Nitt Limited / I Need Investor Or Loan Or Sponsor On Medicated Black Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.