Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife (510 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Please help me with the name. I learnt the woman died in 2018 following a cardiac attack, May she Rest In Peace. I just want to know her name.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife by PresidObi: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2022
A lot of blank areas not filled in about this APC candidate, I winder why they allowed him get their ticket?
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2022
I also learnt she’s the mother of the late jide (May he Rest In Peace).

Please I need her name..
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin Nairaland sha!

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
grin grin grin grin Nairaland sha!

Please help. I just want to unravel our next President.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Nobody knows?
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Almost 3M nairalanders and not one of them knows the name of tinubu’s ex wife?

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Help Me With The Name Of Tinubu’s First Wife by obiekunie01: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Almost 3M nairalanders and not one of them knows the name of tinubu’s ex wife?

Tinubu is secrecy personified.

Even the name he uses is not his real name.

We will soon discover he is actually from benin republic.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Like Buhari Like Tinubu - Dele Farotimi / Only Peter Obi Will Save Our Economy From Hyperinflation / 2023 Elections Is Not My Problem~ President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.