Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. (4013 Views)

Bobrisky Caught Without Breast ,without Make Up Buying Food Avoids Video / Bobrisky Caught Without Makeup And His Fake Breast Shifted To One Side / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Igodomigodo419: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2022
You will hardly see pictures of popular self acclaimed Barbie and mummy of Lagos, Bobrisky without the normal Snapchat filter or extreme edit to make her look spotless, glamorous and sexy.

At an event, he was captured in her regular normal self and this picture says otherwise!

What do you think?

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Cypress042(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Do you have your PVC?

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by donbachi(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2022
With him hulk shoulder.. Still get mind dey form baby girl... Keep face like ekpo ntiaba.

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by WatchYourSix: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2022
No be so all these bleached slay queens they be..they all use filters to snap picture...

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Zonefree(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2022
The smell from her body can power the whole of Ogbomoso

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Naijanascam: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2022
This is disgusting........I wonder how his abunnna will look like grin grin grin

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Annalise20(f): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Even make-up bow down in defeat

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Ishilove: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2022
He looks exactly like what he is: a man dressed as a woman.

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by porthouse7(f): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
You will hardly see pictures of popular self acclaimed Barbie and mummy of Lagos, Bobrisky without the normal Snapchat filter or extreme edit to make her look spotless, glamorous and sexy.

At an event, he was captured in her regular normal self and this picture says otherwise!

What do you think?
na him hustle jare let him be, it paid off

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by luxs(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
SHE STIL LOOK BETA DAN SOME FOREIGN CORPSE!

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by kkins25(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
When it comes to manifestation of gender, it's kinda tricky, unlike sex.

We all have seen people who display attitudes that don't fit their gender. I don't support the idea of changing your gender because, your chromosome cannot be XY and then you tell your self that you are a woman.

Because our psychological traits exist in the dimension of continuous dimorphism, there may exist a person who is closer to the feminine spectrum but far from the masculine one.

one should embrace the fact that he or she doesn't find pleasure in doing things that his/her gender normally do.

There are women you will never find hanging with other women and vice versa in the case of men. They are fine the way the are... It reminds me of those days they used to call me "woman wrapper" .. LOL...

woman wrapper phenomenon is what oyinbo man use as excuse change genger.. i but why aren't they cutting their diicks of though?
Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Vyzz: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by kenedyx: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Absolutely disgusting. Later now he go dey find where to harvest pesin kidneys.. see how stressed,desperate and worn out he looks from years of trying to keep up with an obvious lie.

kkins25:
When it comes to manifestation of gender, it's kinda tricky, unlike sex.

We all have seen people who display attitudes that don't fit their gender. I don't support the idea of changing your gender because, your chromosome cannot be XY and then you tell your self that you are a woman.

Because our psychological traits exist in the dimension of continuous dimorphism, there may exist a person who is closer to the feminine spectrum but far from the masculine one.

one should embrace the fact that he or she doesn't find pleasure in doing things that his/her gender normally do.

There are women you will never find hanging with other women and vice versa in the case of men. They are fine the way the are... It reminds me of those days they used to call me "woman wrapper" .. LOL...

woman wrapper phenomenon is what oyinbo man use as excuse change genger.. i but why aren't they cutting their diicks of though?

Oga keep quiet. If you have a dick act like a man... there's nothing tricky there. Same goes for pussy owners.

Confused generation.

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by GOATandYAMtheory: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Igodomigodo419:

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by LadySarah: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
He MST smell a lot.The woman behind covered her nostrils

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by OKOATA(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
He con resemble Zombie, if person meet this one for mid-night na to just faint straight.
Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by poshestmina(f): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
I sure say na "jeanslover' release this picture grin grin grin.

It's the fact that he does paid advert for skincare products for me grin.

Egungun of Lagos!

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Kirkman: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
White ghost Eeew! undecided
Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Karemarealty288(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
This man go dey smell like Malawi mountain goat.

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Such a mess!
God created someone and the person damaged the beauty of God
Rubbish

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by 1Sharon(f): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2022
The comments

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by Walkee: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Freak
Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by pretydiva(f): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
God forbid bad tin. Tuehh
Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by jonahhh: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Igodomigodo419:

What do you think?

The guy resemble the klegons wey dey Star Trek

Re: Check Out This No Filter Unedited Picture Of Bobrisky Caught At An Event. by emmabest2000(m): 3:36am On Jun 28, 2022
That's not Bob joor grin

Psquare Loses Virginity At The Age Of 14 And 15 Respectively / Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed!chai / I Will Shoot Chris Brown - Chris Brown's New Neighbour Says