Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Where To Buy Original Iphone Charger In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Buy Original Iphone Charger In Nigeria (400 Views)

Iphone 11 With Original Iphone Charger For Sale / Brazil Has Fined Apple $2million For Not Putting Charger In The Iphone 12 / All Smartphones May Use The Same Charger In The Nearest Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Original Iphone Charger In Nigeria by Justseyii: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Where To Buy Original iPhone Charger In Nigeria

Where To Buy Original iPhone Charger In Nigeria; One of the banes of using an iPhone in Nigeria is the lack of support, once upon a time, back when iPhone 4 was a big deal and iPhone 5 was a bigger deal, we had iPhone users being unable to use the native Apple Music app and had to settle for Xender as their music plug, personally as an iPhone user back then it was a bit frustrating.

It got worse, I worse, I kept changing chargers every 2 months or less because (drum roll) I was always buying fake chargers and it was almost impossible to get an original one, or at least a decent charger that lasts long.

This post gives iPhone users options to buy original iPhone chargers and how to buy them from global stores outside Nigeria

Amazon

One of the largest e-commerce stores, with hundreds of thousands of stores and brands waiting to sell to you. Expert buyers advise people to check reviews before placing offers and most advisable to buy Amazon branded products.

It might prove difficult to ship your iPhone charge from Amazon (US) to Nigeria when you find one that suits your needs, but not anymore. Logistics firms like Heroshe and GIG international, can get your original charger to you in less than 2 months.

Our advise to you is buy at least more than one so you don’t waste the trip.

eBay
eBay is somewhat like Jiji or OLX but with better user security and the American version. Sellers post ads mostly reviewed by the eBay system to ensure you aren’t buy a bad unit. eBay also has the feature of selecting which type of charger you want to buy, from new, to open box to used.

The same shipping options that applied to Amazon applies to eBay, and if you don’t mind the extra homework you can source for other logistics firms that can ship your original iPhone to you to Nigeria

Read the remaining places to buy original iPhone charger here

https://thelastblog.com.ng/2022/06/23/where-to-buy-original-iphone-charger-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Android Phone To Buy / Somebody Please Help Me / Wahala For Who No Dey Ready: New Infinix Device Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.