Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem (1446 Views)

Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi / Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Or are we going to pretend that peter obi isn't the igbo candidate for the 2023 presidential election, or are we going to pretend that tribe doesn't matter in Nigerian election.

The igbos are supporting Peter Obi because they believe it is their turn to rule Nigeria, if you support Tinubu or Atiku and you are from the same tribe as the candidate, you become an ethnic or tribal bigot.

The igbos are allowed to vote their tribes men publicly even when they castigate or abuse other contestants but when others support their own candidates based on tribe, they become evil.

Peter obi is the igbo candidate, ìf he wins, the igbo people will be the ones to benefit from the federal government, we have seen that before, Goodluck was president, south south were favored, buhari was president, fulanis were favoured, fact is, they may not want that but the people working under them are the ones who will pull the strings to put their people in strategic government positions.

So allow everyone to support their interest, based on tribe or personal interest, after all majority of blacks voted Obama because he was black. Allow others to vote for who other they want without pointing fingers.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Oplomo: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lamentations of Tinubu NURTW baboons. grin

Everybody can see through your tribal card propaganda. grin

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by AlexBells(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
At least na, get a Yoruba candidate like Osinbajo and support him, no problem, Tinubu is a corruption candidate and you know that

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by GreatBoss: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
For the first time in HISTORY We have an international IZON OTU RADIO STATION that all Izon people every were can listen to for news , information, culture , spirituality , language development etc.
Above all things the IZON OTU RADIO is dedicated to the freedom and emancipation of all Izon people in a new nation ... IJAW REPUBLIC.https://zeno.fm/radio/izon-otu-radio/

We have Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents in the United Nations.
This is another grease to the Self-Determination Movements for Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by lexxwiz(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Another crap.

The only way to market your choice is from a tribal angle?? Why? Very smart young men with irritating mindsets. Wow!!

I’m very very irritated by the very people marketing Bola Tinubu. I’m yet to see any of them constructively market him from a non tribal view.

You all can do better I swear. Very hate filled follower-ship, always attacking everyone who likes Obi. It’s just sad. They won’t fail to label you IPoB if you have a different view.

Are you guys paid to do this or you’re just plain irritants by default?

11 Likes

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by JavaScript90: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu urchins trying really hard to sell obi as a tribal candidate to Nigerians. Unfortunately, obi is the candidate of every Nigerian that is tired of bad leadership

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Funny thing is none of them is going anywhere, wasted effort.

Well PO seems to be smarter, he knows how to read the room and run.

But Tinubu na coconut head, well money plenty sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by KingHonour(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Has it turns to tribal politics?
Who will isoko support
Who will ibibio support
Who will Efik support
Who will urboho support
Who will tiv support
Who will igala support?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
AlexBells:
At least na, get a Yoruba candidate like Osinbajo and support him, no problem, Tinubu is a corruption candidate and you know that

Osinbanjo lost the primaries in the just concluded Apc primaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Bastardlyrich: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
GreatBoss:
For the first time in HISTORY We have an international IZON OTU RADIO STATION that all Izon people every were can listen to for news , information, culture , spirituality , language development etc.
Above all things the IZON OTU RADIO is dedicated to the freedom and emancipation of all Izon people in a new nation ... IJAW REPUBLIC.https://zeno.fm/radio/izon-otu-radio/

We have Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents in the United Nations.
This is another grease to the Self-Determination Movements for Ijaw.
Yes I support the freedom of ijaw.
I'm waiting for you to say ijaw hates any tribe in ss or se let me tear such thread to pieces wink wink wink
Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by AlexBells(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

He lost against corruption, I feel your pains, Yorubas have no candidate then

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by tommy589(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Or are we going to pretend that peter obi isn't the igbo candidate for the 2023 presidential election, or are we going to pretend that tribe doesn't matter in Nigerian election.

The igbos are supporting Peter Obi because they believe it is their turn to rule Nigeria, if you support Tinubu or Atiku and you are from the same tribe as the candidate, you become an ethnic or tribal bigot.

The igbos are allowed to vote their tribes men publicly even when they castigate or abuse other contestants but when others support their own candidates based on tribe, they become evil.

Peter obi is the igbo candidate, ìf he wins, the igbo people will be the ones to benefit from the federal government, we have seen that before, Goodluck was president, south south were favored, buhari was president, fulanis were favoured, fact is, they may not want that but the people working under them are the ones who will pull the strings to put their people in strategic government positions.

So allow everyone to support their interest, based on tribe or personal interest, after all majority of blacks voted Obama because he was black. Allow others to vote for who other they want without pointing fingers.

I want my tribe to benefit from the national cake,so I'm rooting for my tribesman as the president.

With the huge indebtedness of Nigeria,it's only a criminal that wants to scrape what is left in the treasury that will aspire to be the president. Better the criminal comes from my tribe

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Bastardlyrich: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Support theivenubu who is a Stark illiteratess,wanted crimina, tribalistik,corruptt,very sick,uglee etc.because he pays you peanut.
But remember obi is the youth project and I'm ijaw I'm voting for obi.
Kee yourself if you don't like it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
AlexBells:

He lost against corruption, I feel your pains, Yorubas have no candidate then

Tinubu is the yoruba candidate and we in the North are going to vote massively for him cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Deborah98(f): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
KingHonour:
Has it turns to tribal politics?
Who will isoko support
Who will ibibio support
Who will Efik support
Who will urboho support
Who will tiv support
Who will igala support?
They should team up, support Obi and become Obidient grin
Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by an0daGuy: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
this particular op has just one singular job this season and it’s to try and paint the Labor Party as an igbo party.

Their problem is no more about Peter Obi himself because they have been clutching at straws trying to stain him. Now they want to try the emotional blackmail method grin and they couldn’t find any more intellectual person to choose than the op. It’s a failure already and they know it.

These his threads these days are like the gasps of a drowning zombie tongue

Everybody who wants the best for the country, him/herself and family will vote for Peter Obi on Election day next year

sefini
Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by AlexBells(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Tinubu is the yoruba candidate and we in the North are going to vote massively for him cheesy

It is up to Yorubas to adopt a corruption candidate, not surprising that an ethnicity with so many professors will package a candidate with Suya rap certificate
Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Support theivenubu who is a Stark illiteratess,wanted crimina, tribalistik,corruptt,very sick,uglee etc.because he pays you peanut.
But remember obi is the youth project and I'm ijaw I'm voting for obi.
Kee yourself if you don't like it

Obi isn't the youth project, he is the igbo project.

Stop pretending that there isn't a tribal undertone to peter obi candidacy

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
I don't know. I just pity Hausa people.
Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Now they've discovered that Tinubu is unsellable so they've got nothing to say except using tribalism.

SMH.

Meanwhile here is a thread on what Tinubu supporters should be doing now if they have any iota of sense left. Here is a link to the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7196891/tinubu-must-not-go-down
Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
AlexBells:

It is up to Yorubas to adopt a corruption candidate, not surprising that an ethnicity with so many professors will package a candidate with Suya rap certificate

Tinubu is corrupt ok, we agree, leave it for the yoruba voters to decide what they want for 2023 elections. After all we are in a democracy, election decides who wins.

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by AlexBells(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Tinubu is corrupt ok, we agree, leave it for the yoruba voters to decide what they want for 2023 elections. After all we are in a democracy, election decides who wins.

Nigeria is not Oduduwa Republic, you can have him governing Oduduwa Land not Nigeria, send someone else if you wish to be taken serious
Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Now they've discovered that Tinubu is unsellable so they've got nothing to say except using tribalism.

SMH.

Meanwhile here is a thread on what Tinubu supporters should be doing now if they have any iota of sense left. Here is a link to the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7196891/tinubu-must-not-go-down

If tinubu is unsellable, you know nothing.

Nigerian politics is all about tribe and interest.

The yoruba people have given tinubu their votes.

After 13 years of no yoruba rule, the yoruba press have been telling us indirectly how yoruba people are being marginalized.

Now, the yoruba people and press will fully support Tinubu for the yoruba tribe

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Meanwhile, Igbos have been voting other candidates while ignoring their own over the years. But now that every Nigerian with sense knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate to save Nigeria now, bigots like you have started showing your bigot self.

Nigerians are wiser than you and those that paid you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
AlexBells:

Nigeria is not Oduduwa Republic, you can have him governing Oduduwa Land not Nigeria, send someone else if you wish to be taken serious

Yes, Nigeria isn't oduduwa republic, the yorubas live in the south west are they are major voters.

Locally they might vote for any party but when it comes to federal votes, they all support their own candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by ObosiUkwalla: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
How seun mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala and other hosts of mods here doesn't see through the tribal bigotted soul of this op still amazes me

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Meanwhile, Igbos have been voting other candidates while ignoring their own over the years. But now that every Nigerian with sense knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate to save Nigeria now, bigots like you have started showing your bigot self.

Nigerians are wiser than you and those that paid you!!!

Sorry igbo people having been voting candidates in pdp.

When Jonathan was in power, igbo and south south people won, they enjoyed all strategic positions in government.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Jollyman19: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

After tribal support, what next? Its your candidate leading only your tribe?. Because of tribe, you'll support unfit,old and very corrupt candidate who'll endanger the future of innocent Nigerians. Look at the agony and bloodsheds, insecurity to its peak and everything bad and economic destructions that has crippled the country because of same tribal and religious support of evil men to hold power. Now tell me maybe you're yet to be a victim or your person being the victim of the dividend of evil and affliction buhari which your candidate had foisted to the innocent citizens. You still want it on pro version. This time around its desperately not even from a renowned scholar but from a godfather and completely corrupt unhealthy human because its your tribe man. You're a shame and total disgrace. Maybe you're employed as a lasma or neighborhood watch in lagos and you think you've achieved your destiny and now a govt worker. Kindly use your head and fight for the common good of your people.

Its never about tribe. Replace PO with any other Igbo politician and see how Igbo's real political nature are or replace BAT with Osinbajo and see how the entire south and the country will echo hope..

Of all the hundreds tribe in the country, all of them want your candidate, any one against him is Igbo. A poorly educated urchin..

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
How seun mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala and other hosts of mods here doesn't see through the tribal bigotted soul of this op still amazes me

I still don't understand hw this post is bigoted.

After all we are all voting according to tribe and interest in the 2023 election

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by Kylekent59: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
The keywords: Vote who will fix Nigeria and not based on tribalism.
Re: The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem by jrusky(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oplomo:
Lamentations of Tinubu NURTW baboons. grin

Everybody can see through your tribal card propaganda. grin

But he is saying the truth or you need glasses to see what is playing out right now?

Even me that I'm from same region with Obi for saying I won't vote him majority of igbo in this forum attack me for it but I give no shit and that won't make me chabge my stand. Obi might be good for you but not for me, your choice is different from my choice.

And you talking tribal card you must be kidding because even devil knows that the most dangerous tribalist tribe, the most hateful a k a hitler descendants, the most arrogant and abusive tribe in Nigeria even in entire Africa is Igbo my own tribe. Full stop and keep quiet.

Wait a minute so it's no longer Biafra or nothing baa? Oh sorry it's no longer we are Jewish shit anymore baa? Sorry its no more no election in SE by 2023 baa? Bia Nnwanna stop trying to be dodgy to gain acceptance or cheap popularity.

Tell your Obi if truly he love Nigeria let him go and register a new party or contest the presidency under Independence Party but with Labour let him come back 2031.

Open your eyes bro and play politics in a diverse way with common sense that out-live hatred, foul mouthed, tribalism then your candidate will be sellable. Already the SW has made their stand known that if PDP win they want Senate president or SGF but my own people sit their ass exhausting their energy abusing Tifnubu then when the road now block for them and no where to turn to they will start their usual stupid "oh its Biafra or nothing" shit.

Wake up to reality bro if apc fail 2023 it's pdp who will occupy Aso Rock know this and have peace. Full stop.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Holds A 3 Class Degree In Philosophy While Ahmed Datti Phd / Anambra Hate Muslims / These Are What Killed Queen Elizabeth | And Queen Elizabeth ||

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.