Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers (28662 Views)

IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release / Have Mercy On Ekweremadu, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Begs UK / PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by Olando6283: 3:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Bshs

Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by nwosu1982: 3:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Ekweremuo case will serve as warning to all these stupid politicians . Ekweremuo must go to jail bcoz of all his evil deeds . All politicians who made Naija to be in dis situation must suffer in one way or other . Useless politicians , UK no b Naija at all
Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by Mickykarim: 5:21am On Jun 27, 2022
THE OYC HAD BETTER ADDRESS ITS SENOIR ARM WHICH SUSPENDED THE SENATOR WITHOUT ANY FINDINGS.

The TOODLER brain Ohaneze IMMEDIATELY reacted by suspending Ike Okweremadu without his own side of the story.

WHAT MANNER OF PEOPLE ARE THESE!

JUST LIKE THE Ohaneze SENIOR. THE JUNIOR Ohanegi OYC EITHER DID NOT KNOW WHO TO ADDRESS OR SIMPLY DECEIVING ITSELF.

These UNTRUTHFUL biafraudulent people are just damn impossible.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2022
uchaymart:
The boy and whoever that is behind the blackmail will surely pay for this...

You agreed you were going to the UK as an organ donor, when things turned South, and because of your bad intentions, you resorted to being this stupid.....

I believe IKE has all the legal papers for this...
You sound like you were present when the whole thing happened.

Believe what you like, Ekweremmadu will go to jail for using his influence to traffick a human into the UK, you think UK is Liegeria, Ekweremmadu is a human trafficker.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2022
nwosu1982:
Ekweremuo case will serve as warning to all these stupid politicians . Ekweremuo must go to jail bcoz of all his evil deeds . All politicians who made Naija to be in dis situation must suffer in one way or other . Useless politicians , UK no b Naija at all
Absolutely! The crooked Ekweremmadu will definitely go to jail for human trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by airminem(f): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Your ignorance and cheer stupidity is beyond imagination!

Lol

Watch what you say, little fellow. It's a small earth. Don't play games with your life too, nigga, it's not worth...

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by Richardxxx: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Ebubu3:
cheesy everything ohanaeze dey put their hand dey always fail

igbo presidency = failed

SE VP = failed in both parties

atikulation in 2019 = failed

ekweremmadu case in 2022 = ?

How come I have a foo.lish person that shares this kind of stuff with m
Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by UnabashedIPOB: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
airminem:

Lol

Watch what you say, little fellow. It's a small earth. Don't play games with your life too, nigga, it's not worth...

Is that a threat or what? Just an FYI: I do not do well with threats, I just do it! And besides, I aint your freaking nigga, you must be talking about somebody else.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers by airminem(f): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Is that a threat or what? Just an FYI: I do not do well with threats, I just do it! And besides, I aint your freaking nigga, you must be talking about somebody else.

I see you, I see you, I see you, I see you, I seeee youuu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.