Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

This Is Why You Are Still Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why You Are Still Broke (266 Views)

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / 20 Uncommon Reasons You Are Still Broke - Akpe Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Are Still Broke by PromiseObasi(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
In the history of man it has never been easy to rise above average.

The only time I can remember it was so easy to be Rich and comfortable was in the Bible, In the times of King Solomon.

In 1 Chronicles 1 vs 15 the Bible says,

"And the King made silver and gold in Jerusalem as common as stones, and he made Cedar as plentiful as the Sycamores of the lowland". AMPC Version

Well that was in the Bible..

But today, you won't find riches if you continue doing what you have been doing all these while..

You require Extreme discipline and Hard Work to join the 20% of people making 80% of the money in your niche.

Money says, "Discipline and HardWork, without it no eyes shall see the best of me".

There has never been a source of distraction as it is today in the form of "The Internet". It's hard to drop that Phone and Laser Focus on Work for three straight hours a day.

Well My friend, the hard times are coming, and you are left to decide how you will come out on the other side of the storm.

As for the rich, they are above the Storm.

You're in a third world country, with depleting economy, failed education and an all time high rate of poverty, and you're snoozing??

You think you're too young to make decisions that can change your life?

Damn!

My message is for entrepreneurs like myself. I hope to with my messages, bring them on track and help them reach their financial goals.

Check my last post on "What to do when a buyer says, "I will get back to you, Let me think about it"
Re: This Is Why You Are Still Broke by Nostradamus1: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chief abeg remove ur pics if possible. It is not really needed

(1) (Reply)

Mobilenig.com / 現在人民幣貶值了嗎? / Google And Microsoft Retrench As Recession Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.