Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Please Who Can Help Inteprete This Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Who Can Help Inteprete This Dream (394 Views)

Please Help Explain This Dream To Me / I Still Don't Understand This Dream Of Mine. / Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Inteprete This Dream by Sominablack: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Happy Sunday all,

I had this dream where I came to a hall with all its Airconditioner on but nobody was inside. When i made move to put it off to avoid wastage, i discovered the switch button was put off already but the ACs were on, so i had to change the switch button to "on" for the ACs to be off, please what's the implication or meaning of this dream.

Note that this dream came when I was asked to pray for family issues that has to do with restoration and breakthrough.

Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Inteprete This Dream by ayomilore: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sominablack:
Happy Sunday all,

I had this dream where I came to a hall with all its Airconditioner on but nobody was inside. When i made move to put it off to avoid wastage, i discovered the switch button was put off already but the ACs were on, so i had to change the switch button to "on" for the ACs to be off, please what's the implication or meaning of this dream.

Note that this dream came when I was asked to pray for family issues that has to do with restoration and breakthrough.

Thanks for your input.

Pray more. The dream look confusing.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Go For Antenatal / Why Do I Notice This Numbers / How To Buy The Best Home Decoration Accessories Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.