Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

All good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All good (417 Views)

Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor / IPOB TO JOIN #ENDSARS PROTEST BY NEXT WEEK MONDAY-NNAMDI KANU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All good by Seezion: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
All good

2 Likes

Re: All good by decatalyst(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
It is important to always get help when one needs it...more important to not lack money, help and support.
Re: All good by Visocrate(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Life is full of ups and downs when you are at the downs don't give up because God is working a way you don't know and expect

1 Like

Re: All good by Tinubufit: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Certificate is becoming useless in Nigeria artisans are making it in today Nigeria than someone who go school and have degree. Don't surprised that the mechanic that helped you have degree too.

1 Like

Re: All good by F117nighthawk: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Very great observation, the artisans in many skills are in short fall in Nigeria at the moment, any graduate who can go the extra mile to learn a good skill or the other will never regret doing so,
Lots of skill works like plumbing bricklaying, carpentry, auto mechanics are looking for artisans blessed with modern skills to meet the current craftsmanship in many areas, I am a professional in the construction industry and I discover that most times I have to wait for my bricklayer or capenter sometimes if they are busy working elsewhere to finish their jobs at hand before engaging them, because of this short fall

quote author=decatalyst post=114175290]It is important to always get help when one needs it...more important to not lack money, help and support. [/quote]
Re: All good by Seezion: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubufit:
Certificate is becoming useless in Nigeria artisans are making it in today Nigeria than someone who go school and have degree. Don't surprised that the mechanic that helped you have degree too.

I can't advise anyone to solely go to school and depend on it. You'll be disappointed.
Re: All good by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Education is good, even me na Engineer but Engineering never give me money wey biz dey give me.

Forget certificate go learn work.
Re: All good by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
undecided
Re: All good by Seezion: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Obidient4life:
Education is good, even me na Engineer but Engineering never give me money wey biz dey give me.

Forget certificate go learn work.

That is my point. All hopes should not be rested on certificate.

1 Like

Re: All good by superintendents(m): 9:58am On Mar 02
Seezion:

That is my point. All hopes should not be rested on certificate.
please do something never taking anything this morning

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Protect Peter OBI Cos Enemies Wants To Kill Him. Swiss Base Pst / See How They Are Treating Nigerians, Other Africans In Morocco, Libya / Kwankwaso Running Is A Good Thing For Obi.. Here's Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.