Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter (251 Views)

Wow Check This Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter / Contact Me For Your Roofing With Low Cost / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Procarpenter: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me my number is down below you’re free to dm me I’ll respond immediately

Re: Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Godisgreatest1: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Procarpenter:
Call or WhatsApp me my number is down below you’re free to dm me I’ll respond immediately

Hello Sir, please how many square meters is the roof of the building? What is the height of the king post? And what is the estimated cost of the woodwork?. Thank you Sir. I anticipate your response.
Re: Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Procarpenter: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

Hello Sir, please how many square meters is the roof of the building? What is the height of the king post? And what is the estimated cost of the woodwork?. Thank you Sir. I anticipate your response.

Please sir can you chat me up on WhatsApp so I can give you the full details my number is down below thanks you sir
Re: Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Procarpenter: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Procarpenter:
Re: Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Procarpenter: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

King post = 5 sqm \ 16 feet’s

Wood with workmanship = 590,000

Step tile is 2,700 per meter and we got 400 meters = 1,080,000

You can send me your building picture and the size so i can work for you sir perfectly

1 Like

Re: Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Godisgreatest1: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Procarpenter:

You can send me your building picture and the size so i can work for you sir perfectly

OK. Although I intend to use stone-coated roof type, I have your contact and will do so as soon as all is set and possibly make referrals. Thank you very much Sir.
Re: Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Procarpenter: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

OK. Although I intend to use stone-coated roof type, I have your contact and will do so as soon as all is set and possibly make referrals. Thank you very much Sir.

Thanks sir you’re welcome I’m available for you anytime may god bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Procarpenter: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Procarpenter:
Re: Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Kihem: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mine is 320m2

Chat me for plan
0. 803. 7290184.
Procarpenter:

Re: Rate This Work For Me Done And Successful Call Me For Your Roofing Carpenter by Procarpenter: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Procarpenter:

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Cheap Area In Ibadan For remote worker / 5000 Square meters Fenced Land For Sale At Dangote Ref. axis Ibeju Lekki!!! / Agents In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.