Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? (342 Views)

Buhari Spent More Than $19bn Cost Of Dangote Refinery On Non-functional Ones / How Buhari Spent N8trn On ‘non-existent’ Petrol Subsidies / 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gerontocracy is one of the killer/useless system a nation especially a third world nation should have.

A good fund meant for development are always squandered all in the name of treating the C-in-C of the nation.

We made the mistake of hoisting a black flag in 2015. In 2019 again...championed by the Yoruba people in the person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a disaster was giving an upper hand again.

Brethren, I call on us all not to make this same mistake again. We are more than forty to be fooling ourselves again.

Buhari has spent not less than 6.2billion Naira in health issue and has spent more than 201 days leaving this office he fought for.

https://punchng.com/despite-n2-3tn-health-budgets-buhari-spends-201-days-on-foreign-medical-trips/

Are we going to make the same mistake again??

This office Tinubu is fighting for, is it really a rest room??.

Our future is in our hands.
let's not make the same mistake we did.

vote a vibrant physically and psychologically fit person.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Kingspin(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Being sophisticated should equal common sense.

Vote for a better candidate
Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Eriggs: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
God punish ipob and all their supporters

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
The poster above me.

See things with your retina and not your iris

Please, Aso rock is not a rest room for Grandpa's.

Remember that Buhari fought like a lion just to get there. But we can all see the result.

Same way another Buhari-like person is fighting again.

Country people, please I beg us all.......Vote wise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Kingspin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriggs:
God punish ipob and all their supporters
Both IPOB and Boko Haram, did you forget that Jos, South Kaduna, and Benue people have not slept for the past 10 years? After monkeys were soaked in blood?

Which way Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Oxfordgrade: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
No shame for iPod again

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Pakute: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shame on ipob pigs

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oxfordgrade:
No shame for iPod again
The thread is about human consciousness.
About a way forward for our dear nation.
Don't derail it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:
Shame on ipob pigs
Mynd44 Lalasticlala.
Rule 1

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Islandlady(f): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bros I thought you have sense but you disappointed me! What concern Tinubu with all this jargons you spewed

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Oxfordgrade: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sergio101:

The thread is about human consciousness.

About a way forward for our dear nation.

Don't derail it
Human consciousness to which your Obi is a saint? Or your tribal politicians are Angeles ndi Ara!

Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Pakute: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sergio101:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala.
Rule 1
Wetin bite you?
Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oxfordgrade:
Human consciousness to which your Obi is a saint? Or your tribal politicians are Angeles ndi Ara!

Obi is a national asset

Don't bring your tribal card to this thread.

We say no to any reader eying the National fund for treatment of arthritis
Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:
Wetin bite you?
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Oxfordgrade: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sergio101:

Obi is a national asset

Don't bring your tribal card to this thread.

We say no to any reader eying the National fund for treatment of arthritis
so why not allow his asset speak for him, and stop pulling other already death one down in order to promote your god sent obi, is that not madness
Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oxfordgrade:
so why not allow his asset speak for him, and stop pulling other already death one down in order to promote your god sent obi, is that not madness

I'm concerned about all because it's our collective nation
Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Oxfordgrade: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sergio101:

I'm concerned about all because it's our collective nation
shove it to your ass! Don't blackmail me with my choice.
Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Oxfordgrade:
shove it to your ass! Don't blackmail me with my choice.

Nobody is blackmailing you.

Vote whoever you like.

But think deep before doing so
Re: Buhari Spent 6.2billon Naira In Health Issues And You Are Looting For Tinubu? by Oxfordgrade: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Sergio101:

Nobody is blackmailing you.

Vote whoever you like.

But think deep before doing so
This advice is for you: all that glitter are not golds!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not Serious / Atiku, Leave Dubai Life & Support Adeleke To Win Osun / Why Atiku Is Not An Option / Amid Insecurity,Hunger,Human Rights Violations,Buhari’s Aide, Femi Adesina Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.