Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Tenant From The Pit Of Hell - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant From The Pit Of Hell (667 Views)

How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? / Tenant From HELL!: Landlord Shocked As He Moves Into The Apartment (photos) / Can A Landlord Stop A Tenant From Using Under A Staircase For Storage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
There's a street urĀ¢hin I mistakenly gave accommodation to and I desperately want the clown out of my house. I don't want to go into details of what this person has done because it's better imagined than experienced. Taking advantage of our pitiable judicial system to perpetuate all manner of atrocities while claiming legal right. What is the worst that can happen if I forcefully throw out this person from my house. As it stands now, I'm more willing to go to jail for 7 years for forceful ejection than allowing the clown spend an extra week in my house. Please share real experiences of what the law/court has done in the eventuality of forced eviction that you witnessed. Is there any landlord you know that is in jail because of this?.
P.s he has exhausted the quit notice I served him and still there commiting more atrocities and I may explode very soon
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by TNORWAY: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Forfeit 6 months from.now.

Give him 3 months quick notice now......

If he did not find another give him another 3 months quick notice

And lastly 1 week

After then you can go to the police station....an office would accompany you to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
TNORWAY:
Forfeit 6 months from.now.

Give him 3 months quick notice now......

If he did not find another give him another 3 months quick notice

And lastly 1 week

After then you can go to the police station....an office would accompany you to do the needful.

Okay Thank you
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
U see why it is good to be religious, prayerful close to God?

U saw how flashy, perhaps good looking, loud mouthed, sweet mouthed the urchin was then viola u decide to rent him the house.

It is not anyhow person u rent house to for your sanity and security.
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by garriAndsugar: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Some tenants are really from the pit of hell
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by postbmd: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
U don't want to say what he did but u writing nig grammers
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by TNORWAY: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Painedsoul:

Okay Thank you
I work as an agent.......this is how my boss told me.

I served some people last week.....(not because of debt shaa)

Give it to him now.

Make sure you type it, place for both signature should be included.

2 copies one for you one for him......

But you can use backyard method.........

Give police 10k......booom
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
TNORWAY:
I work as an agent.......this is how my boss told me.

I served some people last week.....(not because of debt shaa)

Give it to him now.

Make sure you type it, place for both signature should be included.

2 copies one for you one for him......

But you can use backyard method.........

Give police 10k......booom

Boss na that backyard method I dey find sef. I can pay 100k to get his ass on the street
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
U see why it is good to be religious, prayerful close to God?

U saw how flashy, perhaps good looking, loud mouthed, sweet mouthed the urchin was then viola u decide to rent him the house.

It is not anyhow person u rent house to for your sanity and security.

I can't agree less boss. Lessons learnt the premium hard way

1 Like

Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Some tenants are really from the pit of hell

I swear. I have never seen an ingrate like this one. Someone that was kicked out where he was living before and I just gave him accommodation not necessarily because of money but out of pity. I've cut ties with the frenemy that recommended the ungrateful element to me. Never again

1 Like

Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
postbmd:
U don't want to say what he did but u writing nig grammers

You will pity my generation if I tell you the exact insults and humiliation I have received so far. In fact insult is a good omen. I would have preferred insults to what I have seen from this dem0n all because I rented an apartment to him. I have shown an immeasurable amount of restraint so far otherwise I for don burst bottle on top em head tey tey. Na just one second e go take to convert this civil case to murder case. When I think of my family, I go just swallow the insults but I don't know how long I can keep on keeping on
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by TNORWAY: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Painedsoul:

Boss na that backyard method I dey find sef. I can pay 100k to get his ass on the street
that would be fast and reliable.......use police give Dem 5k explain you predicament.

Or you can remove the zinc till further notice........tell him you want to renovate.
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Painedsoul:

I swear. I have never seen an ingrate like this one. Someone that was kicked out where he was living before and I just gave him accommodation not necessarily because of money but out of pity. I've cut ties with the frenemy that recommended the ungrateful element to me. Never again

Hahaha grin grin
Op always treat business as strictly business, no matter whose ox (friend) is gored

If dem like make them say you too serious, don't mind them
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
TNORWAY:
that would be fast and reliable.......use police give Dem 5k explain you predicament.

Or you can remove the zinc till further notice........tell him you want to renovate.

The clown lives at ground floor. I would have removed the zinc but nevertheless I go try use police. Thank you
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Hahaha grin grin
Op always treat business as strictly business, no matter whose ox (friend) is gored

If dem like make them say you too serious, don't mind them

There is nothing to add or subtract from what you said bro. I've learnt my lesson. If dem like make dem cry blood I no go send their papa. Once beaten thrice shy

2 Likes

Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by TNORWAY: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Painedsoul:

The clown lives at ground floor. I would have removed the zinc but nevertheless I go try use police. Thank you
just give me update.
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2022
TNORWAY:
just give me update.

No problem boss
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by MrOkenwa(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2022
wow
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2022
TNORWAY:
just give me update.

Boss police tell me say they cannot help me kick him out by force rather I should try and use court injunction
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by nwaozzugwor: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Do not take laws into your hand . Instead of using back door method and be held liable by the court for illegal eviction.. it is better you get a good lawyer who can achieve the order from court within 2 months( even if it is 6 months notice where there is no tenancy agreement, you will still recover both the arrears and menis profit..

Get a smart lawyer now.

Don't be in a rush and make mistake..

Since you are the landlord, your tenant will never be the landlord.

Masterclass Attorneys
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by TNORWAY: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Painedsoul:

Boss police tell me say they cannot help me kick him out by force rather I should try and use court injunction
do as I say........ Serve him Q.N.

Better still go to the court/human rights office.

But serve it to him tomorrow morning.
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
TNORWAY:
do as I say........ Serve him Q.N.

Better still go to the court/human rights office.

But serve it to him tomorrow morning.

I served him quit notice long ago. He ran down the entire duration of the notice and still refused to pack out. Nigeria's judicial system is messed up.... The interval between just two court sittings can easily be 5 months. Imagine that kind of thing boss
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by nwaozzugwor: 5:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Painedsoul:

I served him quit notice long ago. He ran down the entire duration of the notice and still refused to pack out. Nigeria's judicial system is messed up.... The interval between just two court sittings can easily be 5 months. Imagine that kind of thing boss

The quit notice must be from the court and the bailiff must serve him that...

After the notice, you serve him with another known as 7 days notice or Landlord 's intention to recover premise.

Then after 7 days, if he fails ...you go to the court but through a good lawyer for a claim, the whole process should last only 2 months if the lawyer is smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by TNORWAY: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Painedsoul:

which state?
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
nwaozzugwor:

The quit notice must be from the court and the bailiff must serve him that...

After the notice, you serve him with another known as 7 days notice or Landlord 's intention to recover premise.

Then after 7 days, if he fails ...you go to the court but through a good lawyer for a claim, the whole process should last only 2 months if the lawyer is smart enough.

Done all that boss but court congestion is my problem. If court sits today, next appearance will be in 2 or 3 months. I cannot can again
Re: Tenant From The Pit Of Hell by Painedsoul: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
TNORWAY:
which state?

Enugu

(1) (Reply)

27PLOTS SOLD! 23plots remaining @ Epe. N35m. Eunice 08029562694 / Quick sale (Japa) / Own A House In A Secured Environment!buy Your Land In Olomu Village!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.